And I remember I was wearing a bikini,
然后他邀请我进屋
and he invited me in.
喔 那时是七十年代
Oh, it was the ’70s.
是的 我记得他
Yeah, I remember him…
他说过
He said that…
我记得你们和G夫人有过三角关系 对吧
I think you guys had a threesome with Mrs. G, right?
他告诉你的
He told you that?
是的
Yeah.
没错 我们确实那样做了
Yeah, we did.
我们曾经也是情侣
Yeah, we were lovers too.
你和比尔
You and Bill?
嗯哼
Mm- hmm.
但你当初几岁啊
But how old were you?
十三
Thirteen.
然后
So…
哇哦 那
Wow. That- – –
那是我现在正在教的孩子的年纪
That’s the age of the kids that I teach now.
是啊 孩子 没错
Yeah, kids, right.
你记不记得 呃
Do you have any memory of, um…
G夫人和比尔打算要进行四角关系
Mrs. G and Bill planning a foursome?
你记得这件事吗
Do you remember that?
和你
With you?
是的
– Yeah.
我想他们当时计划在周末
I think they were planning a weekend,
大概在这附近的 去一间酒店
like around here somewhere, to go to a hotel…
我完全不记得有这回事
I don’t remember that at all.
我们四个
The four of us?
是的 比尔 G夫人和你
Yeah, Bill and Mrs. G and you…
再加上我
bringing me into it.
喔 该死的
Oh, damn it.
哇哦
Wow.
天 我好长好长时间没想过这个了
Boy, I haven’t thought about that in a long- – long time.
是的
Yeah.
他是怎么把她拉拢过来的
How’d he rope her into that?
拉拢G太太
Rope Mrs. G?
不 她更像是那只
No, it was more like she was the cat
将猎物叼给他的猫
bringing the mouse to him.
– 哇哦 – 是的
– Wow. – Yeah.
怎么 怎么 所以她才是那个
How- – How- – So she was the one- –
没错 她非常享受
Oh, yeah, she was totally into it.
我遇见了两个非常特别的人
I’ve met two very special people
两个让我深爱的人
whom I’ve come to love dearly.
詹妮 我有一个疯狂的想法
Jenny, I’ve got a crazy idea.
要不你把你的马这整个秋天都放我这儿
What if you kept your horse with me all fall,
你可以在周末来看看它
and then you could visit on the weekends?
G夫人有个让你吸她乳♥房♥♥的幻想
Mrs. G has a fantasy of you sucking on her breast.
我的美人儿
My beauties.
詹妮 我们真正要做的 是探索我们的潜意识
Jenny, what we really want to do is explore our unconscious.
从而获得启发
Bring it into consciousness.
一起
Together.
在我们家
In our family.
你需要告诉你的父母
You’ll have to tell your parents
你在特拉华有一场田赛
that you have a track meet in Delaware.
然后G夫人会从学校接你
And then Mrs. G will pick you up from school,
而我和爱莉丝会在六点 和你们在酒店见面
and Iris and I will meet you at the hotel at 6:00.
然后我们会像平常一样 在星期天晚上把你送回家
And then we’ll have you back home Sunday night, like usual.
我和比尔已经和爱莉丝商量过了
Bill and I have already spoken to Iris about it,
但我们希望你的加入能带来些特别的东西
but we’d like you to bring something special.
还有别忘了带你的运动鞋
And don’t forget your running shoes.
妈 你给我买♥♥了我要的果汁了吗
Mom, did you get me the juice I wanted?
苏 你弄得到处都是了
Sue, you’re getting it all over- –
哦 这儿呢 你的果汁
Oh, here. Here’s your juice.
嘿 哈罗德 哈罗德 别
Hey, Harold, Harold, no.
那是我最喜欢的
It’s my favorite kind.
宝贝 对不起
Darling, I’m sorry.
坐下 过去 坐下
Sit. Go. Sit.
过去那儿坐下
Go and sit!
奶奶 你喜欢我的画吗
Nana, do you like my painting?
我非常喜欢 去 坐下
I love it. Go and sit!
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.

Hello?
詹妮弗
Jennifer.
– 嘿 – 我一直在给你打电♥话♥
– Hey. – I’ve been calling you.
你一通都没接过
You haven’t answered any of my calls.
我甚至试了你大学的电♥话♥
I even tried you at the university.

Hello?
马丁 我要去见他
Martin, I gotta go meet him.
什么 你在说什么
What are you- – what are you talking about?
我需要去见他
I need to see him.
看 我不 詹妮弗
Look, I don’t- – Jennifer- –
我需要和他聊 我需要尝试
I need to talk to him. I need to try to…
他什么都不会和你说的
He’s not gonna tell you anything.
弄清楚他是什么样的人
…figure out who he is.
听着 答应我 詹妮弗
Listen, promise me, Jennifer.
答应我 你在我去之前别干傻事
Promise me that you won’t do anything until I get there.
– 我只是想了解 – 我搭下一趟飞机回来
– I just want to understand. – I’m on the next plane back.
– 詹妮弗 你看 – 宝贝 拜托
– Jennifer, look… – Babe, please.
你不能一个人去 好吗
…you cannot go there alone, okay?
宝贝 – 詹妮弗 听我说
– Babe. – Jennifer, listen to- –
哦 宝贝 甜心
Oh, honey, sweetie…
我觉得不舒服
I feel sick.
是的 你有点发烧了
Yeah, you got a little fever.
我觉得是最近的流感
I think it’s the flu that’s going around.

Come on.
你该上♥床♥去
We’ll get you in bed.
但我这周末有场田赛
But I have a track meet this weekend.
那你必须要取消它了
Well, you’ll have to cancel.
拜托你 妈妈
Please, Mom?
不行 没什么大不了的 我会给G夫人打个电♥话♥
No. Nothing’s that important. I’ll just call Mrs. G.
我们会告诉她你不能去了
We’ll tell her you can’t come.
好不好
Okay?
你该上♥床♥去了
Let’s get you in bed.
好吗
All right?
好了
All right.
我过几分钟再来看看你
I’ll come check on you in a few minutes.
仅仅几个小时后
Just a few hours later,
我就完全没有腹痛的感觉了
my stomachache was completely gone.
我的意识不愿意接受 但我的身体告诉了我事实
My body had told me what my mind refused to accept.
我累了
I’m tired.
好累
So tired.
累得让我害怕
Tired in ways that I’m afraid.
那是害怕梦会破碎的恐惧感
The fear is a fear of a broken dream.
我做了一个决定
I have made a decision.
去叫你的爸爸吧 晚饭时间到了
Go get your father. It’s time for dinner.
好的 妈
Okay, Mom.
等等 哈罗德
Wait, Harold…

Hello?
你好
Hello
比尔
Bill?
詹妮
Jenny!
我很高兴你打电♥话♥过来了
I’m so happy you called.
我快担心坏了
I was worried sick.
詹妮 你 你在吗
Jenny? Are you- – are you there?
是的 我在这儿
Yes, I’m here.
你们有继续你们的计划吗
Did you go on…
没带上我 就带上了简和爱丽丝吗
with Jane and Iris without me?
不 没有
No, no.
我们都不想这样
None of us wanted to.
我们说好了 我们要等你
We all agreed, we want to wait for you.
所以 别担心 我们会另选一个周末的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!