Mr. LeBoeuf!
勒波义夫先生
Are you there?
你在那儿吗
I’m here.
我在这
Can you clamber out?
你能爬出来吗
I cannot.
不能
There are snakes!
这有蛇
They awake?
醒着的吗
Yes!
醒着
I am bit!
我被咬了
Does Mr. LeBoeuf survive?
勒波义夫先生还活着吗
He does. Even a blow to the head
活着呢 就算撞了下头
could silence him for only a few short minutes.
他也只会晕一小会
Where are you bit?
你哪儿被咬了
Look away, now.
往边上看 就现在
I have her!
找到她了
Up with us!
把我们拉上去
Worked it, LeBoeuf! Take her.
好了 勒波义夫 扶她上马
Snakebit.
她被蛇咬了
We are off.
我们马上出发
I’ll send help for you as soon as I can.
我会尽快找人救你
Don’t wander off.
别乱走
We are not leaving him!
我们不能扔下他
I must get you to a doctor, sis, or you are not going to make it.
要是我们不找医生 你肯定活不了
I’m in your debt for that shot, pard.
那枪我欠你的 伙计
Never doubt the Texas Ranger.
永远别怀疑德州骑警
Come on.
走吧
Ever stalwart.
保持健康
We must stop.
我们得停下
Little Blackie is played out.
小黑精疲力竭了
We’ve miles yet.
还有好几英里呢
Come on you.
快跑
No!

No.

That’s it, come on now.
这就对了 快跑
No, stop.
不 停下
He’s getting away.
他逃跑了
Who’s getting away, sis?
谁逃跑了 小妹妹
Chaney.
切尼
No.. NO!
不 不
NO, no, no.
不 不 不
Oh, no.

No, stop.
不 住手
I’ve grown old.
我真是老了
A quarter century is a long time.
四分之一世纪是一段漫长的时间
By the time we reached Bagby’s store,
到巴格比的店时
my hand had turned black.
我的手已经黑了
I was not awake when I lost the arm.
截肢的时候我还处于昏迷中
The Marshal had stayed with me, I was told.
他们说考伯恩警官一直陪着我
’til I was out of danger.
直到我脱离险境
But he departed before I came around.
但他在我醒来之前就离开了
Once home. I wrote him with an invitation,
一到家 我就给他发了邀请
to come by, the next time he found himself near Yell County.
请他下次经过耶尔县的时候过来坐坐
And collect the fifty dollars I still owed him.
并收下我欠他的五十块钱
I did not hear back from Marshal Cogburn.
我没有收到考伯恩警官的回音
And he did not appear.
他也没再出现
Then one day I received a note from the Marshal,
有一天我收到了警官的字条
with a flyer enclosed.
还附了张传♥单♥
He said he was traveling with the Wild West show.
他说他跟着狂野西部演出团巡演
Getting older and fatter.
老了 也胖了
But I like to come visit him when the show came to Memphis,
他们到孟菲斯时 我还是想去看看他
and swap stories with an old trail mate.
和老朋友叙叙旧
He would understand if the journey were too long.
就算路上拖久了 他也会理解的
Brief tho his note was.
他的字条虽然简短
It was rife with misspellings.
却错漏百出
Yesum?
女士您好
I am, Cole Younger.
我是科尔·扬戈
This is Mr. James.
这是詹姆斯先生
It grieves me to tell you that you have missed, Rooster.
很遗憾告诉您 您错过了大公鸡
He passed away three days ago.
他三天前去世了
When the show was at Jonesboro Arkansas.
演出团那时在阿肯色州的琼斯伯勒
Buried him there at a Confederate cemetery.
他葬在那儿的联邦公墓里
Reuben had a complaint what he referred to as night hoss?
鲁本抱怨他晚上老睡不好
And I believe the warm weather was too much for him.
我觉得是他承受不了暖和的天气了
We had some lively times.
我们有过难忘的日子
What was the nature of your acquaintance?
你和他是什么关系呢
I knew the Marshal long ago.
我很久以前就认识警官了
We too had, lively times.
我们也有过 难忘的日子
Thank you, Mr. Younger.
谢谢你 扬戈先生
Keep your seat, trash.
继续坐着吧 醉鬼
I had the body removed to our plot
我把他的遗体运回故地
and I had visited it over the years.
多年来常去祭拜
No doubt people talked about that.
毫无疑问 有很多闲话
They say, “Well, she hardly knew the man”.
他们说 “她甚至都不认识那个人”
“Isn’t she a cranky old maid”.
“她是个神志不清的老处♥女♥吧”
It is true, I have not married.
确实 我没结婚
I never had time to fool with it.
我没有时间干这种傻事
I heard nothing more of the Texas officer, LeBoeuf.
我再也没有德州勒波义夫警探的消息
If he is yet alive. I would be pleased to hear from him.
如果他还活着 我很愿意和他联♥系♥
I judge he would be in his seventies now.
我猜他现在得有七十多岁了
And near eighty in seventy.
快八十岁
I expect some of the starch has gone out of that cowlick.
我希望他那乱蓬蓬的头发会整齐一点了
Time just gets away from us.
时间总是静静从我们身边溜走
♪ What a fellowship, what a joy divine,
是怎样的友谊 是怎样的无上快乐
♪ Leaning on the everlasting arms.
依靠于永恒的臂弯
♪ What a blessedness, what a peace is mine,
我拥有怎样的恩惠 怎样的平静
♪ Leaning on the everlasting arms.
依靠于永恒的臂弯
♪ Leaning, leaning,
依靠 依靠
♪ safe and secure from all alarms.
安全 安心 免于惊扰
♪ Leaning, leaning,
依靠 依靠
♪ leaning on the everlasting arms.
依靠于永恒的臂弯
♪ Oh, how sweet to walk in this pilgrim way,
这条朝圣之路多么甜蜜
♪ Leaning on the everlasting arms
依靠于永恒的臂弯
♪ Oh, how bright the path grows from day to day,
这条路日复一日 愈发光明
♪ Leaning on the everlasting arms.
依靠于永恒的臂弯
♪ Leaning, leaning,
依靠 依靠
♪ safe and secure from all alarms.
安全 安心 免于惊扰
♪ Leaning, leaning,
依靠 依靠
♪ I’m leaning on the everlasting arms.
我依靠于永恒的臂弯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!