It’s a philosophy. It’s stupid.
这是哲学 真是愚蠢才对
Hey, it could have helped you.
但这能帮上你
Ryan. You haven’t been around much. Fuck.
瑞恩 你一直没帮上什么忙 操
Basically, you don’t exist to us.
我们基本上都当你不存在了
I know you wanna be there for her.
我知道你想帮她的忙
Well, here it is.
现在机会来了
This is your chance.
抓住你的机会
Hey. What’s up, Ryan?
你好 瑞恩
Jim.
吉姆
You ever read this before?
你读过这本书吗
Yeah, it’s pretty powerful stuff.
是的 这本书很有意义
I’ll say.
那我得看一看
Er…Kara mentioned that you were having some thoughts.
凯拉说你好像有些想法
I don’t think I’m going to be able to er… to do this.
我觉得我 做不到
Why would you say that…today?
那你为什么今天才说
Well, last night I was just kinda like laying in bed
昨晚我躺在床上
and I couldn’t get to sleep.
难以入眠
So I started thinking about the wedding and the ceremony,
于是我就开始考虑婚礼
and about our buying a house
然后买♥♥♥房♥♥子
and moving in together.
再住到一起
And having a kid,
生孩子
and having another kid and then
然后再生一个的孩子
Christmas and thanksgiving and spring break.
一起过圣诞节感恩节以及春假
Going to football games, and then
一起去看足球比赛
all of a sudden they’re graduating. They’re getting jobs,
突然有一天他们毕业了 开始找工作
getting married.
然后他们也结婚了
And, you know, I’m a grandparent.
我就成爷爷了
And then I’m retired. I’m losing my hair, I’m getting fat.
退休之后 头发掉落 不断变胖
And then the next thing you know I’m dead.
然后就死掉了
I’m just, like…I can’t stop from thinking, what’s the point?
我不知道结婚对我有什么意义
I mean, what is the point?
结婚到底有什么意义呢
The point?
意义吗
What am I starting here?
我为什么要开始一段婚姻呢
Jim, it’s…marriage.
吉姆 婚姻
It’s one of the most beautiful things on earth.
是这个世界上最美妙的东西
It’s what er… what people aspire to.
给人们带来希望
You never got married.
你又没结过婚
That’s true.
说的没错
I mean, you never even tried.
你甚至都没尝试过
Well, it’s hard to define try.
那要看你怎么理解尝试了
I don’t know, just you seem happier
你看起来比我那些
than all my married friends.
结过婚的朋友更加快乐
Look, Jim, I’m not going to lie to you.
吉姆我不想骗你
Marriage can be a pain in the ass.
结婚也许会让你痛不欲生
And you’re right.
而且你是对的
This all is just stuff that leads to your eventual demise.
这些最终的结果只能是死亡
Yes.
没错
And we’re all on running clocks.
不过我们都像在跑的时钟
And they can’t be slowed down or paused.
你不可能让它慢下来或者暂停
And… we all end up in the same place.
我们最终的结局是一样的
There is no point.
的确没什么意义
There is no point. That’s what I’m saying.
是没有 我就是这么想的
What?
你在说什么
I’m not normally the guy you would talk to
我并不是那种
about stuff like this.
应该和你谈论这种话题的人
If you think about it…
但是仔细想一想
Your favourite memories,
你生命中最快乐的记忆
the most important moments in your life.
还有那些最重要的时刻
Were you alone?
你是孤独一人吗
No, I guess not.
不是的
Think a bit of it,
好好想想
Last night, the night before your wedding
昨晚 就在婚礼的前一天
when all this shit was swirling around in your head,
当你在想这些乱七八糟的事情时
Weren’t you guys sleeping in separate bedrooms?
你们是睡在两间屋子里吗
Yeah, julie went back to the apartment
是的 茱莉回家了
and I was just by myself in the honeymoon suite.
所以我就一个人在蜜月套间里
Kinda lonely, huh?
有点寂寞吧
Yes, it was pretty lonely.
是的 非常寂寞
Life’s better with company.
有人陪伴 生活才会更美好
Everybody needs a co-pilot.
每个人都需要个伴儿的
That was a nice touch. Thanks.
你说的很对 谢谢
So er…
那么
what’s the mood like out there?
她的心情怎么样
It’s not good. She’s pretty pissed?
不太好 她很生气吗
Just upset.
只是非常伤心
What should I do?
我应该怎么办
Go get her.
去找她
I’m such a fuck-up. I love you so much.
我是个混♥蛋♥ 我明明那么爱你
Will you be my co-pilot?
愿意做我的伴儿吗
Yes. Yes.
当然 我愿意
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Ok, this is your stop.
好了 你到站了
When am I gonna see you?
什么时候还能再见到你
You’re just gonna have to come visit.
你来这里我们就能见面了
Oh…so settled.
真安定
You’re not gonna change on me, are you?
你不会想让我也改变吧
No. Same guy. Just one address.
不 我和原来一样 只是多了一个地址
This is your final boarding call for
美国航♥空♥飞往芝加哥的3972次航♥班♥
American Airlines flight 3972 to Chicago.
马上就要起飞了
Alright. Call me when you get lonely.
孤单了就给我打电♥话♥
I’m lonely.
我已经觉得孤单了
Some guy sits down in a conference room somewhere
员工可以坐在某地的会议室里
and our server routes his session to
服务器会把他接到一名
one of our termination engineers.
解雇工程师那里
“termination engineers”? Really?
解雇工程师 真的吗
I preferred “terminators” but it bumped with legal.
我更喜欢终结者 但是法律上不允许
Can’t imagine why.
不难想象
The follow the workflow that takes them through anything
接下来的流程就是让他们
from a standard dismissal to a violent aggressor.
学会面对各种不同的状况
What are they doing now, practising?
他们现在在干什么 练习吗
Beta testing, role-playing.
试用版测试 角色适应
We go live at the end of the month.
月底就是正式的了
Kyle, you’re running through the events too quickly.
凯尔 你说的内容太快了
You need to give them time to acknowledge
要让他们对每个声明
each statement, ok? It’s a legal thing.
有个反映的时间 这是必需的
Ryan? Mm? Oh. Yeah. There’s more?
瑞恩 好的 还有吗
This is ridiculous.
真是太荒谬了
Legal’s starting to come hard at me on
法律上并不允许使用
this term “terminate”…
终结这个词
Ladies and gentlemen. Put your hands
女士们 先生们
together for today’s challenge speaker,
让我们欢迎演讲嘉宾
Mr. Ryan Bingham
瑞恩·宾汉姆先生
Go get ’em.
加油吧
Last year I flew 3,500,000 miles.
去年我飞行了350万英里
The moon is 250.
月亮距地球只有250万英里
I want you to imagine for a second
想象一下
that you’re carrying a backpack.
你背着一个背包
I want you to feel the straps on your shoulders
感觉一下那个背带在肩上的压力
You feel ’em?
感觉到了吧
Now I want you to pack it with all the
我要你把你生活中的所有的东西
stuff that you have in your life.
通通都装进去
Start with the little things.
包括那些小物件
The things on shelves and in drawers.
书架上的 抽屉里的
Excuse me.
失陪一下
What the fuck are you doing?
你疯了吗
Relax. We’ll have your next guest out in just one sec.
稍安勿躁 让我们欢迎下一位演讲嘉宾
Hey, you gotta sign. Ok.
你得在这签名 好的
Ok, thank you.
谢谢
Hey, you forgot to give me your Hertz No.1 gold card!
你忘了给我你的赫兹贵宾金卡
So I was in the neighbourhood.
我刚好路过附近

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!