That’s my girl.
好样儿的
Just remember, don’t apologise or
记住 无需道歉
tell them how hard this is for you.
别对他们说这件事有多难接受
Today’s one of the worst days they’re ever gonna have.
别说这是他们最糟糕的一天
How we feel doesn’t even compare.
我们根本无法体会他们的心情
Got it. Keep it professional. You’ll be fine.
记住了 专业点就不会有问题的
What’s all this? What’s going on?
这是什么意思 怎么了
Hello, Mr Samuels.
你好 塞缪斯先生
I wish I were here with better news.
我希望我给你带来的是好消息
However,
但是
your position here at Wertheimer’s no longer available.
你的公♥司♥已经不再需要你了
What are you talking about?
你是什么意思
You’ve been let go.
你被开除了
Just like that?
就这样吗
Who are you?
你到底是谁
My name is Miss Keener and I’m here
我的名字是吉娜
today to talk about your options.
我是来帮你的
I worked for this company for 17 years
我为这个公♥司♥工作了17年
and they send a 4th-grader to can me?
他们却派个大四学生来开除我
What the fuck is this?
这他妈的算是什么呀
It’s perfectly normal to be upset.
你确实应该很气愤
However, the sooner you can tell yourself that
但是 你越早接受现实
greater opportunities are waiting for you…
就会有越大的机遇在等待你
Greater opportunities? I’m 57 fucking years old.
更大的机遇 我他妈已经57岁了
Anybody who ever built an empire or changed the world
每个建立帝国或者改变世界的人
sat where you are now.
都经历过你现在的处境
And it’s because they sat there that they were able to do it.
也正是这种困境铸就了他们的成功
There’s a packet in front of you.
你面前有份材料
I want you to take some time and review it.
我希望你找时间阅读一下
All the answers you’re looking for are inside those pages.
你想问的问题都可以在里面找到答案
The sooner you trust the process, the sooner
你越早接受这个事实
the next step of your life will unveil itself.
就能越早踏入新的生活
I need you to go back to your office now
请你现在回到办公室
and put together your personal things.
收拾好自己的东西
Mr Samuels, that’s all we can discuss now.
塞缪斯先生 我们能谈的只有这么多了
Mr Samuels.
塞缪斯先生
Mr Samuels.
塞缪斯先生
Mr Samuels!
塞缪斯先生
You did good.
你干的不错
You ok? You want me to take over?
你还好吗 用我来替你吗
No, I’m all right.
不用 我很好
Look, we just got here. That’s one place.
我们刚到这里 这只是一个地方
I think, we need to try a few more.
我们还得去好几个其他地方
Maybe it doesn’t make any difference, but it’s
或许没什么不同
comforting to know we’re in the next room.
但如果知道我们在隔壁好歹会欣慰一些
I know you don’t give a shit about my comfort.
我知道你不会理会我的心情
I think we could try a few more, that’s all I’m saying.
我只是觉得应该先多试验几次
Fine.
好吧
All right. Ok. All right.
好吧 行 好的
He thought you did a great job. You did.
他觉得你干的很好 你确实不错
I’m real proud of you. Thanks.
我真为你骄傲 谢谢
They’re pulling us off the road.
这次的工作到此为止了
We’re going home.
我们可以回去了
Really? For good?
真的吗 没问题吗
Yeah.

Good job.
你干的不错
I’m sorry about what I said about Alex.
我很抱歉说了那些关于艾丽克斯的话
That was out of line.
我做的有些过了
It’s all right. I understand.
没事 我理解
I mean, who am I to be doling out relationship advice, right?
我根本不够格给别人提建议 是吧
No kidding.
确实不够
Are you gonna be ok?
你会没事的 对吧
What do you mean?
什么意思
In Omaha?
回奥马哈之后
I don’t know.
我也不知道呢
It’s better than you’d think.
肯定会比你想的要好
Ryan.
瑞恩
Ryan. Where are you going?
瑞恩 你要去哪儿
I’m grabbing another flight.
我要赶飞机
Something I’ve got to take care of. I’ll see you back at home.
有些事儿要办 回公♥司♥再见吧
Ok, walk it in a little.
走近一些
A little more.
再近些
There you go. Yeah.
对了 很好
Got it.
行了
They’re a cute couple.
他们真般配
You think so?
你这么觉得
Yeah, they’ll make cute kids.
当然 他们的孩子会很可爱的
How do you like Wisconsin in February?
你喜欢二月的威斯康星州吗
I’ll like it if you’re there. And I
如果你在我就喜欢
know a Killer Burger in Milwaukee.
我知道密尔沃基市的棒极了汉堡店
Northern Wisconsin.
在威斯康星州南部
What are you doing this weekend?
你周末有什么安排
No.
不行
What, I haven’t…
我还没说呢
You want me to be your date?
你想让我做你的女友吗
Yeah. Yeah.
是 是啊
At your sister’s wedding?
参加你妹妹的婚礼
It’s not like I know her that well.
反正我和她也不是很熟
Look, I’m not the wedding type, right?
我其实不是那种爱参加婚礼的人
But for the first time in my life I don’t
但就这一次
want to be that guy alone at a bar.
我不想独自泡酒吧
I want a dance partner, I want a “plus one”.
我想有个舞伴 有个人陪着
And if you can stomach it, I’d like it to be you.
如果你不介意 我希望你来陪我
Milwaukee
密尔沃基市
Excuse me. Are you available?
打扰一下 您有空吗
This line’s for members of our Matterhorn programme.
这边是马塔角会员专享通道
Hey…ryan.
你好 瑞恩
Hey. Kara. Hi.
你好啊 凯拉 你好
Alex, this is my sister kara. Hi.
艾丽克斯 这是我姐姐凯拉 你好
Well, hello.
你好
Ryan’s told me nothing about you.
瑞恩从没和我提起过你
So you two are dating?
你们在约会吗
Not exactly. Well, don’t worry about it.
其实没有 好吧 别在意这些了
We’re all getting a little old to be calling someone girlfriend.
我们这个年纪叫女朋友已经不太合适了
I remember when mom used to call Jack her boyfriend.
记得以前妈妈把杰克称为男朋友时
Drove me up the wall. Boyfriends are for kids, right?
我简直快疯了 男朋友是孩子叫的 对吧
So what are you doing at the hotel?
你怎么会在宾馆里
Frank and I are trying out a trial separation.
弗兰克和我想尝试一下分居
I’m sorry. So you’re not at the house?
真遗憾 那你就不住在家里了
No, there was a room on hold here,
不了 我们刚好在这里开了间房♥
So I thought I’d just take it for the weekend.
我准备只待一个周末
So the rehearsal dinner? Oh yeah, tonight.
预演晚餐是什么时候 是今晚
I’ll see you two there.
回头见
Nice digs.
房♥间不错
There’s a packet.
居然还有介绍
Hey, look who’s here.
看看谁来了
Oh, my god!
天呐
Oh, my god! Ryan!
天哪 瑞恩
Hey.
你好啊
Oh, you must be Alex.
你一定就是艾丽克斯了
Yes, I am. Hi. How are you?
我就是 你好
You are so beautiful.
你真漂亮
Kara was right.
凯拉没骗我
Gosh.
天哪
You look so grown-up.
你看上去成熟了很多
I do? You’re the one that’s getting married.
是吗 但是要结婚的却是你
Oh, I know, right?
是啊 没错
Oh. You haven’t even seen my ring.
你还没看过我的戒指
Oh, look at that. Oh, it’s lovely.
快看啊 真是太美了
Jim designed it.
是吉姆设计的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!