Doing all right?
还好吧
Yeah. This was a great idea.
是的 这真是个好主意
You’re so pretty.
你真漂亮
You’re exactly what I wanna look like in 15 years.
希望15年之后 我看起来也能像你这样
Thank you, Natalie. You should dance.
谢谢你 娜塔莉 你们应该跳舞
Come on. No, no, no.
来吧 不 算了
Come on. Oh!
来吧 天哪
I’m Dave. I’m Natalie.
我叫戴夫 我叫娜塔莉
Who’s Jennifer?
珍妮弗是谁
I don’t know.
我也不知道
How’s everybody doing out there?
好了 大家都好吗
Right about now, give it up for
现在有请阿尔法科技的
a very special Alphatech guest.
一位特别来宾
Young MC!
杨MC
What’s up, Alphatech?
怎么样 阿尔法科技
I got a busted computer. Can somebody fix it for me?
我有台崩溃的电脑 有人帮我修吗
I want you to have a key to my place.
我希望给你一张我房♥间的门卡
I had no idea we were at that point in our relationship.
真没想到我们已经发展到这个阶段了
Oh, yes. Wow.
没错 太棒了
Where is she?
她去哪儿了
Back home I don’t get to act the way I do with you.
回到家的我和现在的我完全不同
That’s why I don’t have a back home. I know.
所以我不回家 我知道
You’re so cool.
你确实很酷
Mr. Empty Backpack.
空背包先生
You know about my backpack? I googled you.
你知道我的事 我在谷歌♥上搜过你
You did?
是吗
It’s what us modern girls do when we have a crush.
现在的女生喜欢上谁就会这样调查谁
Does it bother you?
你觉得我说的对吗
It depends.
看怎么说了
Is the bag empty because you hate people or because
背包空空是因为你讨厌周围的人
you hate the baggage they come along with?
还是因为你讨厌那些行李呢
I don’t hate people. I’m not exactly a hermit.
我不讨厌周围的人 我不算是个隐士
You just don’t want to be tied down
你只是不想被束缚
with the whole responsibility thing.
不想负任何责任
I don’t know what originally sparked the backpack.
我也不知道是怎么想到背包理论的
Probably needed to be alone.
大概只是想独处吧
Recently, I’ve been thinking that I needed to empty the
我最近在考虑 在我知道要往背包里
backpack before I know what to put back in it.
装些什么之前 应该先把背包腾空
Oh, no! I think we’re out of gas.
不是吧 这船没油了
Hey. You’re up?
你起来啦
I have to fly standby and make a meeting in Cincinnati.
我得去辛辛那提市开个会
Oh… okay.
哦 好吧
I made you feel cheap.
我这样让你觉得自己很低贱吗
It’s all right. Just leave the money on the dresser.
没关系 把钱留在抽屉里就行了
I’ll text you later so we can swap schedules.
我晚点给你发信息 看看下次哪里见面
I really like you.
我真的很喜欢你
I like you too. Good.
我也是 太好了
Go catch your plane.
去赶飞机吧
Last night er…
昨天晚上
It was kind of out of hand. I said things erm…
我有点失态 说了些
I’m not actually sure everything that I said.
我也不知道我都说了些什么
But I didn’t want you to think… Just relax.
但我希望你不会 放心吧
It was nice to see you cut loose.
你能忘掉过去是件好事
So did you wake him up or slip out?
你早上叫醒了他还是偷偷溜了
What? This morning. Your new friend.
什么 今天早上 你那位新朋友
Did you wake him up for an awkward goodbye, or did you
你是叫醒他 然后尴尬地告别
just slip out and make him feel like a whore?
还是偷偷溜走 让他觉得自己像个男妓
I just left.
我溜了出来
Protocol’s always tricky.
这种情况总是很难处理
What happened to Alex?
艾丽克斯去哪了
She had to leave town early to get to a meeting.
她一早离开去外地开会了
That’s too bad. Where’s she live? Chicago.
真可惜 她家在哪儿 芝加哥
Thinking of going to see her?
有过去找她的打算吗
We don’t really have that kind of relationship.
我们的关系还没到那个份儿上
Try it over there.
就在那边吧
What erm… kind of relationship do you have?
那你们关系是什么样的
Well, you know…casual.
就是 很随性的
Sounds pretty special.
很特别嘛
It works for us.
适合我们就行了
Don’t you think there’s a future there?
你觉得你们会有未来吗
I never really thought about it. What’s going on here?
我没想过这个 你怎么了
Really never thought about it? No.
真的从没想过吗 没有
How can you not think about that?
你怎么能没想过呢
How does it not even cross your mind that
你就从没想过
you might want a future with someone?
和某人共度余生吗
It’s simple. You know that moment
很简单
when you look into somebody’s eyes
你是否有过和一个人对望时
and you can feel them staring into your soul and
仿佛他可以看透你的灵魂
the whole world goes quiet just for a second?
而整个世界在那一刹那安静了
Yes.
当然有过
Right. Well, I don’t.
可我没有过
You’re an asshole.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
I’m just dicking around.
我只是胡说的
Come on. Give me a hand.
拜托 帮帮忙
Don’t you think it’s worth giving her a chance?
你不觉得应该给她个机会吗
A chance for what?
什么机会
A chance at something real.
确立真正关系的机会
Natalie, your definition of real
娜塔莉 等你成熟些
will evolve as you get older.
你对真正关系的理解就会有所改变
Can you stop condescending for one second or
你能不能不要总是这样目中无人
is it a principle of your bullshit philosophy?
这是你的垃圾哲理之一吗
Bullshit philosophy?
垃圾哲理
The isolation, the travelling.
什么独处啊 旅行啊
Is that supposed to be charming?
你觉得那些很吸引人吗
No, it’s simply a life choice.
不 那只是一种生活方式
It’s a cocoon of self-banishment.
你那只是自甘堕落的借口
Wow. Big words.
你说的有点过分了
Screw you. Screw you, too.
去死吧你 你也去死吧
You have set up a way of life that basically makes it
你的生活方式让你几乎不可能
impossible for you to have any kind of human connection.
拥有任何种类的人际关系
And now, this woman comes along and somehow runs
现在有个女人出现了
the gauntlet of your ridiculous life choice,
让你那些狗屁人生观都见鬼去了
and comes out on the other end smiling
她开心得满脸笑容
just so you can call her “casual”?
你却说和她只是随便玩玩
I need to grow up? You’re a 12-year-old.
我需要长大是吗 你才像个12岁的孩子
I don’t have a gauntlet…
什么见鬼去
Fuck.
妈的
Listen, these Detroit guys can be tough.
听着 底特律的人很难应付
They’ll be getting hammering.
他们态度强硬
So don’t get distracted. Stick with the simple stuff.
不要分神 一切从简
You get these packets in their hands
把这些材料给他们
and get them out the door, ok?
然后让他们离开 明白吗
Hey, welcome to Detroit.
欢迎来到底特律
What’s going on here?
这是怎么回事
I’ve been looking at those great numbers of the last few days
你们这几天的效率还不错
I thought maybe we should just nut up and give this a try.
我想是该试试这个系统的时侯了
We could use a little more time.
我们还需要时间磨合
You gotta leave the nest at some point, huh?
你迟早要退下来的 不是吗
This a real company, Craig.
这是个大公♥司♥ 克雷格
We’re here to do some damage.
我们是来做正事的
I know. It’s a good thing we brought our best ok?
我知道 好在有你这员大将
Let’s stop screwing around.
别浪费时间了
Just give me a minute to prepare and get my things together.
好吧 让我先准备一下
I was thinking that Natalie was going to take this one.
我这次想让娜塔莉试试
She’s hardly ready for that.
她现在还无法胜任呢
I’ve been watching her results the last few days. She’s great.
我看了这几天你们的成果 她干得不错
This is a whole other animal.
这些底特律人不一样
You know, she created it and everything right?
这系统是她发明的 对吗
Hey, Natalie, are you not up for it?
娜塔莉 你准备好了吗
Yeah, I’m game.
当然 没问题

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!