that I just wasn’t needed any more.
没人再需要我了
I would say, you know, uh…
我想说的是
Without my friends and my family,
没有我的朋友和家人
I wouldn’t have made it.
我不可能熬过来的
It would have been a lot tougher if
一个人面对这些
I would had to make it on my own.
的确更坚难
When I wake up in the morning and
当我早上醒来的时候
I look over and I see my wife,
看到躺在一边的妻子
that gives me the sense of purpose.
她就是我生活的意义所在
It’s not all about the money. Money can keep you warm.
这并不完全是钱的问题 钱能让你温暖
It pays your heating bills. It can buy you a blanket.
付取暖账单 买♥♥个毯子之类的
But it doesn’t keep you as warm as when
但是却无法让我感受到
my husband holds me.
被丈夫抱着时的那种温暖
Let me get up. Let me get out. Let me find something.
让我站起来 忘记过去 找到目标
So my kids are my purpose. My family.
我的努力都是为了孩子们 我的家庭
Tonight most people will be welcomed
今晚很多人都会回家
home by jumping dogs and squealing kids.
家里有蹦跳的小狗和尖叫的小孩
Their spouses will ask about their day
他们的配偶会问他们一天过得怎样
and tonight they’ll sleep.
然后睡觉
The stars will wheel forth from their daytime hiding places.
星星会从白天隐身的地方转出来
And one of those lights, slightly brighter than the rest,
有些星光会比其他的稍亮一些
will be my wing tip passing over.
而那就是我飞过的痕迹
Hi, Jason. My name is Kevin. And I recently lost my job.
你好杰森 我是凯文 我最近失业了
I wrote this song as sort of a statement about uncertainty
我写了首歌♥ 来纪念这种不确定
and having a certain amount of anxiety about the future.
我对未来也是很焦虑的
So maybe you can use it in your movie.
或许你可以用在你的电影上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!