Hey, Jim.
吉姆
Hey.
你好
How’s it going?
你好
Hey. I’m ryan. Jim. Good to meet you.
我是瑞恩 我是吉姆 很高兴见到你
Alex. Pleasure. Pleasure.
我是艾丽克斯 你好 你好
Thank you, guys, for coming.
非常感谢你们能来
Brother!
大哥
It’s true, though. Yeah, it’s crazy.
的确是大哥了 是啊 真兴奋
I got the pictures you asked me to get.
你们要照的照片 我带来了
You can just put them right there.
你可以把它们放到那里
Yeah, ok.
好的 没问题
You got so many up there, I almost didn’t have room.
已经有很多照片了 几乎没什么空间了
I know. It’s so great, everyone just chipped in.
是啊 每个人都把照片钉了上去
What gave you the idea to do something so…
是谁给了你们这么一个
Substantial.
有价值的点子
Jim has a lot of our nest egg
吉姆用我们存款中的一大部分
invested in this real estate venture.
投资经营房♥地♥产♥
Mm-hm. It’s a real estate investment.
这是一种不动产投资
It’s exciting,
这很令人激动
but we went over our finances and…
但是我们的经济状况出现了点问题
A honeymoon just kinda at this state in the game
所以蜜月旅行看起来
just doesn’t really seem affordable.
已经不太现实了
So, you know, we just thought, just because we can’t travel
所以我们想 虽然我们不能旅行
doesn’t mean we can’t have pictures.
并不代表我们不能有照片
I think that’s a fabulous idea.
我觉得这个点子很不错
Yeah, it’s a good one.
没错 真是棒极了
The concept is turnkey everything.
我们的理念就是负责一切琐事
You buy a maintenance contract when you get the home.
只要你在入住时签订一份维护合同
We’ll whack your weeds, change your light bulbs.
我们就会帮你剪草坪 换灯泡
Furniture you can bring your own
你可以用你自己的家具
or else you can pick one of our beautiful packages.
也可以从我们准备的几套家具选一套
Seamless traditionalism, yet all the perks.
相同的合同 你却能得到很多优♥惠♥
Nice.
很不错
We all need a place to call our own.
我们都需要一个自己的家
This is America. This is what we were promised.
这里是美国 是我们许下诺言的地方
It’s a nice touch.
说得真好
What?
哪一部分
The bit at the end about the promise. I like that part.
誓言的那部分 我很喜欢
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
You er…you still renting that one-bedroom?
你还在租那个一居室吗
No. I gave it up.
没有 我不租了
So you own now?
你把它买♥♥下来了吗
No.
也没有
But you’re looking?
你正准备买♥♥下来是吗
No, not really.
没想过
So you’re just good?
但是你仍然过得不错
I’m good.
是的 我过得很好
Well, that’s good.
那就好
Can you believe it’s tomorrow?
你能想象明天你就要结婚了吗
How are you gonna sleep?
你晚上能睡的着吗
I don’t know.
我也不知道
Well, do you want some xanax?
你需要抗焦虑的药吗
I don’t think that’s for sleeping.
我觉得那不是安眠用的
Yeah.
没错
No, I think I’ll just have a glass of warm milk.
我想我喝杯热牛奶
That’ll do the trick.
应该就可以了
Ok. See you tomorrow.
没事 明天见
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
There’s another box inside.
里面还剩下一个盒子
I’ll grab it.
我去拿吧
You sure? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你没问题吗 没事的
Jim seems like a good guy.
吉姆看起来相当不错
Yeah, isn’t he great?
是的 他很好
He’s going to make a great husband.
他会成为一个好丈夫的
You know, Julie, I was thinking, you know,
茱莉 我在想婚礼上
with dad not being here, erm…
爸爸既然不在了
I was wondering if you had anybody
是否有人搀你
to walk you down the aisle.
走红地毯呢
No, Jim’s uncle is gonna do it.
吉姆的叔叔已经担任这个角色了
He’s been really supportive.
他帮了我们很大的忙
He’s been great.
他人很好
Well, good. That’s great.
那就好
I just wanted to make sure that you…
我只是希望你一切都
I wanted you to be covered, that’s all.
我希望有人能照顾好你 仅此而已
So, I should be there, what?
那么我应该几点钟去呢
The other guests are arriving around five
其他的客人五点钟会来
and things get going at five-thirty so…
典礼五点半开始
Around then. Ok.
那段时间来就可以了 好的
Oh. Let me… I’m gonna help you with those.
让我 我来帮你拿吧
Got it.
给我吧
It’s ok. It’s ok, it’s ok.
没事的 放心吧
None of that was here.
这里没人在
This is all new.
雪上没有脚印
Really?
不会吧
Is that all you got?
你就这么点伎俩吗
What?
什么意思
Give me a boost.
扶我一把
Watch it.
小心点
Hang on.
躲开点
I took geography in here.
我曾经在这里上地理课
You ever fool around with one of your teachers?
你原来和老师发生过关系吗
No. Did you?
没有 你呢
No. Not until college.
没有 上了大学之后才有的
That’s me on the right.
右边那个是我
It’s kinda hard to tell.
真看不出来
You can tell by the eyebrows.
看眉毛你就能认出来了
You played basketball?
你以前打过篮球
I was a point guard. Don’t act so surprised.
我曾经是得分后卫 不用这么吃惊
I didn’t know you were such a jock.
没想到你居然是个运动员
That’s me too.
那个也是我
And that.
这个也是
My first fight.
在这里我第一次打架
How’d it go?
结果如何
Got my ass kicked.
惨败
This is where we used to go to make out.
我们以前就是在这里做♥爱♥
Yes. Yeah. This is very romantic.
当然 这里真是太浪漫了
Go! Go!
孩子们 加油
I’m really happy I came here.
我真的很高兴能来这里
So am I.
我也是
It’s Kara.
凯拉的电♥话♥
Hey Ryan, where are you?
喂 瑞恩你在哪儿
We’re having a meltdown here.
我们这里出了点问题
What’s going on? What happened?
发生什么了
It’s Jim. Can you get back here? We need your help.
吉姆出了点状况 你能回来帮帮忙吗
Ok.
好的
We gotta go.
我们得走了
I’ll grab your suit.
我帮你拿西装
Thanks.
多谢
What happened?
发生什么了
Jim’s got cold feet.
吉姆临阵畏缩了
Today?
今天吗
Yeah, that’s how cold feet work.
当然 这样才算临阵退缩
What do you want me to do? Talk to him.
那你要我做些什么呢 和他谈谈
You want me to talk to him?
你希望我和他谈谈吗
Hey, it’s either you or me.
不是你就是我
You know my track record. I’ve already struck out once.
我已经有过一次失败的婚姻了
I haven’t been to bat. I haven’t been in the dugout.
我会弄砸的 我又没结过婚
Don’t you talk for a living? Motivational-type stuff?
你不是办讲座了吗 激发人们生活的激♥情♥
I tell people how to avoid commitment.
我告诉别人不要付出
What kind of fucked up message is that?
那都是些什么狗屁内容啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!