Hi, uh, is dr. Pomatter there?
我是吉娜 亨特森 他的病人
This is, um, Jenna hunter son. I’m his patient.
嗨 波马特医生
Hi, dr. Pomatter.
我是吉娜 亨特森
It’s Jenna hunter son.
听着 尽管我知道这是正常的
Um, listen, I’m sure it’s nothing,
但你说过如果有任何顾虑 就打电♥话♥给你
but you said to call if I had any concerns.
今天早上 我有少量出血
And this morning, um, I’m bleeding a little bit.
不 不 量很少 几点而已
No, no, it’s very, very light, like spotting.
去见你?
Come in to see you?
好的 明天早上?
Okay, uh… tomorrow morning?
你7点会在吗?
You in at 7:00?
哦 好的
Oh, okay, then.
真高兴你那么早就开门了
Glad you’re open so early
这样我就不会上班迟到了
so I won’t be late for work.
谢谢
Thanks.
到时见
See you then.
你明早7点要去见谁?
Who are you seeing at 7:00 tomorrow?
不告诉你 因为你也不告诉我你的秘密
Not telling you, ’cause you don’t tell me your secrets neither.
哦 那这是个秘密咯
Oh, so this is a secret.
不 我只不过是要去看医生
No, I’m just going to see the doctor.
这就是我的大秘密 你的呢?
There, that’s my big secret. What’s yours?
不能说 现在还不行
Can’t say. Not yet.
真见鬼为什么不行?
Why the hell not?
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey! -Hey!
你没客人吗?
Don’t you have customers?
为什么你就不能说句中听的?
How come you can’t never say one nice thing ever
比如”你好吗 吉娜? ”
like, “how are you, Jenna?”
或者”见到你真高兴 吉娜”
Or “nice to see you today, Jenna”
又或”今天的苹果派真棒 吉娜”
or “great apple pie today, Jenna”?
你整天就会在那里说些 “你没客人吗? ”
All you ever say is stuff like, “don’t you have customers?
滚出厨房♥ 快回去工作
Get out of the kitchen. Get back to work.
你没客人吗?
Don’t you have customers?
滚出厨房♥ 快回去工作
Get out of the kitchen. Get back to work.
你好 吉娜
Hello, Jenna.
你好
Hello.
给 我给你带了些”桃花运果饼”
Here. I brought you some “peachy keen” tarts.
谢谢
Wow, thanks.
不客气
You’re welcome.
-其他人在哪? -我今天提早来了
-Where’s everybody else? -Uh, I came in a little early
来见你 其他人都不在
to see you. Nobody else is here.
所以我才亲自来给你开门
That’s why I’m opening the door for you.
-我明白了 -快进来吧
-I see. -So come in.
你说你出血很轻微是吗?
Now, you say the bleeding was very mild?

Yeah.
那现在止住了?
And has it stopped?
对 我就见过一次
Yeah, I only saw it the one time.
嗯 好的
Okay, good.
好吧 你可以穿上衣服了
Well, you can get dressed now
好了就到我办公室来
and, uh, meet me in my office when you’re ready.
那你不准备给我检查一下了咯?
You, you’re not going to examine me?
不用 没必要 不用
No, no need. No.
穿好衣服 我们谈谈
Just get dressed and we’ll talk.
好的
Okay.

Hi.
嗨 进来 坐吧
Hi. Come on in. Sit down.
哦 我的老天
Oh, my god.
嗯 我正常吧? 我是说有什么异常吗?
Well, am I okay? I mean, is something wrong with me?
没有
No.
没有 你没什么问题
No, there’s nothing wrong with you.
轻微的出血在怀孕早期很常见
Uh, light spotting is a perfectly normal symptom in early pregnancy.
你担心流产?
Were you concerned about a miscarriage?
也不全是
Not really.
你就想告诉我这些?
Is that everything you have to say?

yes.
-不 -好吧 那是什么?
-No. -Well, what?
我…
I…
没什么
nothing.
你可以走了
Um, you can go now. Uh… I’ll see you
我们下次定期检查时再见吧
at your next regularly scheduled appointment, and again, don’t
还有想打电♥话♥就尽管…
hesitate to call…
打过来找你 只要有任何疑虑
to call you if I have any questions or concerns.
没错
Exactly.
如果轻微出血在怀孕早期是很正常的
Why’d you have me come all the way in here
那你为什么还让我过来?
if spouting’s a perfectly normal symptom in early pregnancy?
我是说 我还不得不起个大早
I mean, I had to get up early,
搭公车 走五个街区
take a bus, walk five blocks,
就为来听你说轻微出血是正常的?
just to hear that spotting is a perfectly normal symptom?
这不是我的错啊
I have no response to that.
医生 那诊所正常的开门时间是几点
And what time does this office normally open, doctor,
8点半?
8:30?
9点
9:00.
9点?
9:00?
所以你提早两小时来 就是为了告诉我
So-so you came in here two hours early just to tell me
轻微出血是十分正常的?
that spotting is a perfectly normal symptom?
嗯 似乎就是这样 是的
Well, it would seem that way, yes.
再见 波马特医生
Good-bye, dr. Pomatter.
再见 吉娜
Good-bye, Jenna.
我认为你很奇怪
I think you’re strange.
我不知道我是不是 还要你做我的医生
I’m not sure I want you to be my doctor anymore.
你让我很不舒服
You make me uncomfortable.
我很抱歉 吉娜 我真的很抱歉
I’m sorry, Jenna. I’m really sorry.
不管我做了什么 我不会再这么做了
Whatever it is I do, I will not do it anymore.
你这次不该觉得不舒服
You should not be uncomfortable at this time.
你又这么做了
You’re doing it again.
什么? 我做了什么… ?
How? What did I?
我不知道 就是你那种好好先生的说话方式
I don’t know, you know, that nice-guy-talky thing you do.
你就是… 算了
You just… oh, forget it.
靠 我的包
Damn! My purse!
你忘记了你的包…
You forgot your pur …
别走
Don’t walk away from me.
嗯 你想怎么样?
Well, what do you want?
我想再见到你
I want to see you again.
我想和你在其它地方谈一谈
I want to talk to you somewhere outside of here.
也许我们可以喝杯咖啡什么的
Maybe we could have a coffee or something.
我不能喝咖啡
I can’t have coffee.
咖啡在你给的不健康食物清单上
It’s on the bad food list you gave me.
你算什么样的医生啊?
What kind of doctor are you?
好吧 你不用喝咖啡
Well, you don’t have to have coffee.
你可以喝水或者果汁
You could have water or fruit juice.
真是个馊主意
That’s a bad idea.
我结婚了 你也结婚了
I’m married. You’re married.
我还怀孕了
I’m pregnant.
你是我的医生
-You’re my doctor. -Uh…
你说的对 这太疯狂了
you’re right, it’s crazy.
我这样做真没有职业道德 我…
It’s unethical on my part. I…
等等
Wait!
别在大街上吻
No kissing in the street.
我有个醋心很强的老公
I have a very jealous husband.
如果他看见了 他会杀了你的
He’d kill you
他甚至不准其他男人看着我
if he ever saw us. He don’t like when other men even look at me.
他人高马大吗?
Is he large?
够大了 而且他开车上班会经过这条路
He’s large enough, and he drives right past here on the way to work.
嗯 那也许我们不该站在大街上
Well, maybe we shouldn’t be standing in the street then.
我得去做派了
I’ve got to go make pies.
走过五个街区 等公车 我不想迟到
It’ll take me time to walk the five blocks ,wait for the bus. I don’t want to be late.
我迟到的话 卡尔会抓狂的
Cal gets mad when I’m late.
让我开车送你
Let me drive you.
不用 好的
No. Yes.
谢谢
Please.
嗯 谢谢你的果饼
Well, thank you for the tarts.
实在是太太好吃了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!