嗯 我听说了
Yes, I heard.
和波马特医生相处的还好吗?
How’s it working out with dr. Pomatter?
噢 他是个好医生
Oh, he’s a great doctor.
他会很快回来吗?
Is he coming back soon?
我也不很清楚
I don’t really know.
我想应该是吧
I think so.
今天我们会验一下血
Today we’re going to do some blood work.
只是例行检查而已
It’s standard stuff.
看看孩子发育如何
Just to see how the baby’s developing.
我无所谓 一定要做吗?
I don’t care. Do I have to do it?
对 一定要做的
Yeah, you have to do it.
之后 你可能会感觉有点虚弱
You may be a little weak afterwards,
所以你最好叫你丈夫或什么人来接你
so you should call your husband or somebody to come pick you up.
好的 我打电♥话♥给他
Yeah, I’ll call him.
那个南瓜派是给我的吗?
Is that pumpkin pie for me?
差不多
Kind of.
是我发明的
It’s just something I invented.
“淘气南瓜派”
“Naughty pumpkin pie.”

Hey,
你什么时候才告诉我们你的秘密?
you ever going to tell us your secret, girl?
我会的 等我准备好
Yes, I am, when I’m ready.
我也有个秘密
I’ve got a secret, too.
你也有 道恩?
You, dawn?
对 我现在有男朋友了
Yes. I have a boyfriend now.
不会吧
No!
有了
Yes.
嗯 是谁?
Well, who is he?
全都告诉我们 亲爱的
Tell us everything, honey.
你们不会相信的 但是…
You’re never going to believe it, but, um… you know
你记得那天到餐馆来
that guy came to the diner that day,
赖着不走的那个家伙吗?
wouldn’t leave?
名叫奥吉的
Name was Ogie?
奥吉 那个二百五?
Ogie, the stalking elf?
嗯 我记得那家伙
Yeah, I remember that guy.
他怎么了?
What about him?
嗯 就… 就是他
Well, it-it’s him.
嗯 那太好了 道恩
Well, that is wonderful, dawn!
不是吗 吉娜?
Isn’t it, Jenna?
对 太好了
Yeah, that’s wonderful.
怎么开始的?
How’d that happen?
嗯 你们知道吗 他真的信守诺言
Well, you know, he was true to his word.
他从来不放弃
He didn’t never give up.
他的表兄皮特把我的号♥码给他了
His cousin Pete gave him my number.
他给我打电♥话♥ 一天30个
He called me, like, 30 times in one day.
我还以为我会杀了他
I thought I might kill him.
但他打动我了
But he got to me.
真的?
He did?

Yeah.
他如此的富有激♥情♥
Well, he’s so passionate.
他给我写那些自然节律诗
He writes me these spontaneous poems.
自然节律诗?
Spontaneous poems.
对 那些诗是他即兴创作的灵感之诗
Yes, they are poems that just occur to him right on the spot.
昨晚你对我说
Last night he said to me,
道恩 你的脸是我窗前的明月
“dawn, your face is a brilliant moon in my empty room.”
你的爱是我心中的锣鼓
“your love is like a beating drum,
好吧 我知道你们觉得
And yeah, I know what you’re thinking,
他长的不怎么样 但是…
that he’s not…so pretty… but
他挺吸引人
he grows on you.
而且除了他也没人要我
And anyway, he’s it, ’cause nobody else wants me.
亲爱的 你可不能因为
Well, honey, you probably shouldn’t be with someone
没人要就随便找一个啊
just ’cause nobody else wants you.
嗯 你是这样
Yeah, well, you are.
而且你光看外表不知道 他是个性感的乐天派
And you wouldn’t know it to look at him, but he is a sexual dynamo.
对啊 你以前可不知道
No, you wouldn’t know it.
好吧 道恩
Well, dawn,
我真的希望这就是你的幸福
I sure hope it’s making you happy.
你不是那样想的
You don’t mean that.
不 我说真的
Yes, I do.
不是
Nope.
我知道你怎么想的 因为你刚刚叫他二百五
I know what you’re thinking, ’cause you called him an elf.
那是因为是你开始时是叫他二百五的
Only ’cause you initially called him an elf.
-你是嫉妒 -我没有
– You’re jealous. – No!
你就是
You are.
因为你有个世界上最抠门 控制欲最强的老公
Because you have the most mean, controlling husband in the world
你陷进去了
and you are stuck there!
但我却找到了爱我爱得要死的人
But I have found someone who loves me to death!
最好可别爱死了
Well, let’s hope not to death.
而且我很快乐
And I am happy!
很好
Good.
水果派要放进去的时候
When the fruit pies go in,
你能把这个一起放进去吗?
would you put this one in with that one?
我现在要去打扫 摆放桌椅了
I’m going to go and clean up now and set up my station.
待会见
We’ll see you out there!
什么都别说
Don’t say nothing.
我又没要说
I wasn’t gonna.
我没资格对别人说三道四
I’m not in no position to judge nobody.
对你也不行
Neither are you.
我只是希望我没太伤她的感情
I hope I didn’t hurt her feelings too bad.
她没事的
She’ll be fine.
嘿 卡尔来了吗?
Hey, is cal inside yet?
嗯 我见到他了
Yeah, I saw him.
我想是时候告诉他孩子的事了
Think it’s time for me to tell him about the baby.
你来看着烤箱好吗?
You got the oven under control?
-我会的 -祝我好运
– I do. – Wish me luck.
祝你好运 亲爱的
Wishing you luck, honey.
好吧
Well, uh…
怎么了?
what?
我已经怀孕五个月了
It seems I’m almost five months pregnant.
嗯 如何?
Yeah, so?
所以我觉得我应该告诉你
So I just thought I should tell you.
我已经知道了
I already knew.
你知道了?
You did?
嗯 我想所有人都知道了
Yeah, I thought everybody knew.
哦 谁告诉你的?
Oh, who told you?
没人告诉我 也不用别人告诉我
Nobody told me. Nobody needs to tell me.
我是说看看你
I mean, look at you.
你认为呢?
What’d you think?
我会认为你只是胖了而已?
I thought you went and got fat?
说真的 只要你还能端盘子
Truth be told, as long as you can carry a tray
做做派
and fill a pie tin,
我不在乎你是不是要生了
I don’t care if you give birth while doing it.
好吧 那我放心了
Well, I’m relieved.
也许我并没有那么怀
I’m not such a bad guy, maybe.
你也许是不坏
You’re not such a bad guy, maybe.
好吧 快出去干活 吉娜
Well, get out there and get to work, Jenna.
快点 我们没功夫发呆
Come on. We aren’t got all day.
我去干活
I’ll get to work.
你今天好吗 乔?
How you doing today, Joe?
和昨天一样糟糕 吉娜
Same bastard as yesterday, Jenna.
你呢?
How are you?
一样糟糕
Same train wreck.
那宝宝如何了?
And how’s the baby doing so far?
非常好 没什么问题 没有先天缺陷
So far so good, no problems, no birth defects,
什么毛病都没
no diseases, whatever.
很好 很好
Good, good.
那那个坏老公呢?
How’s the bad husband?
还是那么差劲
Just awful.
那花脸唇膏呢?
And the lipstick smudger ?
花脸唇膏?
The lipstick smudger?
风流韵事
The dog on the side.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!