我保证不会爱孩子胜于爱你 小厄
I promise I will not love the baby more than I love you, early.
那不就好了
How about that?
我们就要有自己的孩子了
We’re going to have ourselves a baby.
一个小男孩
A baby boy.
我打赌一定是我把你灌醉那晚有的
I bet it happened that night I got you all drunk.
你要去哪?
Where you going?
我要吐
Gotta throw up.
亨特森夫人 医生现在就见你
Mrs. Hunterson, the doctor will see you now.
嗨 我是诺玛护士
Hi there. I’m nurse Norma.
今天我会帮助波马特医生 给你做B超检查
I’ll be helping dr. Pomatter with your ultrasound examination today.
你有什么问题吗?
You have any questions?
就这我们可以看到孩子的心跳吗?
This is where we look at the baby’s heartbeat?
对 可以看到的器官之一
Yes, among other things.
你紧张吗?
You nervous?
不 我看上去紧张吗?
No. Do I seem nervous?
是的
Yes, you do.
这很正常
That’s normal.
每个人在第一次做B超之前都会紧张
Everybody’s nervous before their first ultrasound.
但我不紧张
I’m not nervous, though.
好吧 你不紧张
Okay, you’re not nervous.
进来吧 我穿好了
Come in. I’m dressed.
你好 医生
Hello, doctor.
你好 亨特森女士
Hello, Mrs. Hunterson.
最近感觉怎么样?
How have you been feeling?
很好
Fine.
没什么问题吧?
No problems?
没有
Nope.
这个月来你没有过任何疑虑吗?
You had no questions or concerns this past month.
没有 我肯定没有
No, I certainly did not.
好的 躺下
Okay, well, lie back.
诺玛 你能帮我把灯关了吗?
Uh, Norma, would you get the lights for me?
好的 这一点都不会疼
All right, this isn’t going to hurt at all.
就是感觉有点凉
It’s just going to be a little cold.
我们开始了
Here we go.
好的
All right.
好 就是有点压力
Okay, just a little pressure.
让我们来看看
Now what are we looking at?
哦 看到了
Ah, there we are.
我们确确实实的看到了个宝宝
We are definitely having a baby.
你想看看吗?
You want to see?
我想是的
I guess.
看屏幕就可以了
Just look at the screen.
那儿
There.
一切都很好
Everything looks great.
看见屏幕当中一闪闪的小东西没有?
You see that little… that flickering right there in the middle of the screen?

Yeah.
就是那儿
Right there.
是心脏在跳动
That’s the heartbeat.
恭喜你 亨特森太太
Congratulations, Mrs. Hunterson.
感谢上帝 哈利路亚
Glory be. Hallelujah.
亨特森夫人不太喜欢被人恭喜
Uh, Mrs. Hunterson doesn’t really like to be congratulated.
噢 对不起
Oh, sorry.
看上去不太象宝宝啊
Don’t really look like much at this point.
现在当然还看不出来宝宝的样子
Certainly don’t look like no baby yet.
好吧…
Well…
谢谢你 诺玛 这里都忙完了
ah, thank you, Norma. That’s all we need you for.
没事了
All done here.
好吧 你有了
Well, there you have it.
是啊
Yeah.
那我想我们可以把上个月
So I guess we are officially forgetting about that
发生的乱七八糟的给忘了
nonsense that happened last month?
是的 忘了吧
Yes, we officially are.
我想为那件事道歉
I want to apologize for it.
我差点就给你打电♥话♥道歉了
I almost called you just to apologize.
我是说 那段时间我很忙
I mean, I was so stressed out at the time,
接到很多新来的病人
taking on all those new patients.
我连睡都睡不好
I hadn’t been sleeping well.
我的判断力也因此降低了
My judgment was not what it normally is.
我想让你知道绝对不会有第二次了
I want you to know that’ll never happen again.
从现在起 我们只是医生和病人的关系
From now on our relationship will be strictly a medical and professional one.
吉娜 别
Jenna, no.
门没关呢
Not with the door open.
亲爱的宝宝
Dear baby.
附笔:我想要教会你分辨是非对错
P.s. I’d want to be able to teach a baby such as yourself the difference between good and bad, right and wrong…
但貌似我谁也教不了
…but it seems I’m not fit to teach nobody nothing.
波马特医生 你还在里面吗?
Dr. Pomatter, you still in there?
有你的电♥话♥
You got a phone call.
我马上来 诺玛
I’ll be right out, Norma.
亨特森夫人得称下♥体♥重 你来替我好吗?
Mrs. Hunterson needs to be weighed. Would you take care of that?
你穿好衣服后 到我办公室找我
And you can get dressed. I’ll see you in my office in a few minutes.
别再那样了
Don’t do that again.
好的 什么? 好的 我不会了
Okay, what? Okay, I won’t.
你是说别再吻你了?
Kiss you, you mean?
不 不是那个 我不是说那个
No, not that. I didn’t mean that.
我是说一走就是一个月 也没个电♥话♥
I mean don’t go away for a full month and not call.
可我没有疑虑啊
No questions or concerns.
别那么做了
Don’t do that.
这太疯狂了 波马特医生
This is craziness, dr. Pomatter.
请叫我吉姆
Please, call me Jim.
不 我不要
No, I won’t.
好吧 那就别叫 就叫波马特医生好了
Okay, don’t. Just dr. Pomatter’s fine.
波马特医生 这实在是…
Dr. Pomatter, this is so…
我不想再和你说一次这事有多疯狂了
I don’t want to have another conversation about how crazy this is
或者什么我很抱歉
or how sorry I am, or how bad
又或者什么我的判断力太差
my judgment is,
我再也不会碰你了之类的话了
or how I’ll never touch you again.
那不仅是我说谎而已 而且每次我一说这些
Not only would I be lying, but every time I start saying those things
你就会吻我
all that happens is you attack me.
-说得对 -你有没有…
-You’re right. -Have you been taking your
-每天服用维生素? -严格遵守医嘱
-prenatal vitamins every day? -Faithfully.
早上还感到恶心吗?
Any bad morning sickness?
还好 没什么
Not too bad, no.
还有再轻微出血吗?
No more spotting?
-没有了 -好的 周五我们再见面
-No more spotting. -Good, I’m going to want to see you again on Friday for another appointment.
你那天下午有时间吗?
Do you have time in the afternoon?
你有午休吗?
Do you get a lunch break?
有 但我得让贝基开车送我来
Yeah, but I’ll have to ask Becky to drive me.
那就请贝基开车送你
Ask Becky to drive you. Noon.
出去时告诉前台的护士 你要预约
Tell the nurse at the desk on your way out that you want to be fit in.
我现在得去圣玛丽接生一个孩子
I have to go to st. Mary’s now and deliver a baby.
因为这是我的工作
Because that’s what I do.
好的
Okay.
现在我们达成一致了吗?
Are we on the same page now?
我们达成一致了
We’re on the same page.
那就好了
Good, then.
我希望快点到星期五
I wish it were Friday.
亲爱的宝宝
Dear baby.
起初 真的只是因为性
At first, it was really just about the sex…
吉娜 医生现在可以见你了
Jenna, the doctor is ready for you now.

Hi there.
噢 穆勒医生
Oh, dr. Mueller,
你好吗?
how are you?
我还以为你退休了
I thought you retired.
半退休
Semiretired.
我只是今天不退休而已 亲爱的
I’m just out of retirement for the day, my dear.
今早波马特医生和他的妻子 坐飞机去东部了
Dr. Pomatter and his wife had to fly back east
去参加一个葬礼
for a funeral this morning.
哦 他和他妻子飞去东部了呀
Oh, he flew back east with his wife?
你感觉怎么样? 你这些日子还好吗?
How you feeling? You doing okay these days?
还好 我挺好的 就是肚子一天天大了
I’m fine. Just fine. You know, knocked up and everything.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!