Yes, we officially are.
我想为那件事道歉
I want to apologize for it.
我差点就给你打电♥话♥道歉了
I almost called you just to apologize.
我是说 那段时间我很忙
I mean, I was so stressed out at the time,
接到很多新来的病人
taking on all those new patients.
我连睡都睡不好
I hadn’t been sleeping well.
我的判断力也因此降低了
My judgment was not what it normally is.
我想让你知道绝对不会有第二次了
I want you to know that’ll never happen again.
从现在起 我们只是医生和病人的关系
From now on our relationship will be strictly a medical and professional one.
吉娜 别
Jenna, no.
门没关呢
Not with the door open.
亲爱的宝宝
Dear baby.
附笔:我想要教会你分辨是非对错
P.s. I’d want to be able to teach a baby such as yourself the difference between good and bad, right and wrong…
但貌似我谁也教不了
…but it seems I’m not fit to teach nobody nothing.
波马特医生 你还在里面吗?
Dr. Pomatter, you still in there?
有你的电♥话♥
You got a phone call.
我马上来 诺玛
I’ll be right out, Norma.
亨特森夫人得称下♥体♥重 你来替我好吗?
Mrs. Hunterson needs to be weighed. Would you take care of that?
你穿好衣服后 到我办公室找我
And you can get dressed. I’ll see you in my office in a few minutes.
别再那样了
Don’t do that again.
好的 什么? 好的 我不会了
Okay, what? Okay, I won’t.
你是说别再吻你了?
Kiss you, you mean?
不 不是那个 我不是说那个
No, not that. I didn’t mean that.
我是说一走就是一个月 也没个电♥话♥
I mean don’t go away for a full month and not call.
可我没有疑虑啊
No questions or concerns.
别那么做了
Don’t do that.
这太疯狂了 波马特医生
This is craziness, dr. Pomatter.
请叫我吉姆
Please, call me Jim.
不 我不要
No, I won’t.
好吧 那就别叫 就叫波马特医生好了
Okay, don’t. Just dr. Pomatter’s fine.
波马特医生 这实在是…
Dr. Pomatter, this is so…
我不想再和你说一次这事有多疯狂了
I don’t want to have another conversation about how crazy this is
或者什么我很抱歉
or how sorry I am, or how bad
又或者什么我的判断力太差
my judgment is,
我再也不会碰你了之类的话了
or how I’ll never touch you again.
那不仅是我说谎而已 而且每次我一说这些
Not only would I be lying, but every time I start saying those things
你就会吻我
all that happens is you attack me.
-说得对 -你有没有…
-You’re right. -Have you been taking your
-每天服用维生素? -严格遵守医嘱
-prenatal vitamins every day? -Faithfully.
早上还感到恶心吗?
Any bad morning sickness?
还好 没什么
Not too bad, no.
还有再轻微出血吗?
No more spotting?
-没有了 -好的 周五我们再见面
-No more spotting. -Good, I’m going to want to see you again on Friday for another appointment.
你那天下午有时间吗?
Do you have time in the afternoon?
你有午休吗?
Do you get a lunch break?
有 但我得让贝基开车送我来
Yeah, but I’ll have to ask Becky to drive me.
那就请贝基开车送你
Ask Becky to drive you. Noon.
出去时告诉前台的护士 你要预约
Tell the nurse at the desk on your way out that you want to be fit in.
我现在得去圣玛丽接生一个孩子
I have to go to st. Mary’s now and deliver a baby.
因为这是我的工作
Because that’s what I do.
好的
Okay.
现在我们达成一致了吗?
Are we on the same page now?
我们达成一致了
We’re on the same page.
那就好了
Good, then.
我希望快点到星期五
I wish it were Friday.
片名:《女招待》
亲爱的 你已经拖很久了
Hon, you’ve put it off long enough.
什么事?
What?
-你知道是什么事 -你知道是什么事
-You know what. -You know what.
-阴性 -阴性
-Negative. -Negative.
拜托 阴性
Come on, negative.
阴性
Come on!
仁慈的主啊 请保佑我们的吉娜
Dear lord, please protect our Jenna
千万别怀上不速之孕
from the hell of unwanted pregnancy.
我不想要孩子 我不想有麻烦
I don’t need no baby. I don’t want no trouble.
我只想做我的派
I just want to make pies.
我仅仅只想做派
That’s all I want to do, make pies.
我还以为你不跟你丈夫上♥床♥了呢
I thought you weren’t sleeping with your husband no more.
那晚他把她灌醉了
He got her drunk one night.
我真不该喝酒
I should never drink.
我一喝酒就干傻事
I do stupid things when I drink,
比如和我老公上♥床♥
like sleep with my husband.
噢 不
Oh, no!
开始显出一条粉线了 靠
Looks like a pink line is forming. Shit.
一条还是两条?
One line or two lines?
一条还是两条?
One line or two lines?
两条 控制线还有另外一条
Two lines! The control line and the other line,
那可恶的一条 那条确认线
the bad line, the “yes” line.
来让我看看
Let me see that now.
两条线 很明显的两条 那没错了
Two lines, two definite lines. There’s no mistaking them.
里面怎么回事
What’s going on in there?
我们有客人 我的女招待们都跑哪了?
We have customers! Where are my waitresses?
等一等 卡尔 吉娜不舒服
Hold your balls straight, cal. Jenna aren’t feeling well.
她怎么了
What’s wrong with her?
不关你的事 真八婆
It’s none of your business, you blowhard.
我没事 卡尔 我们马上出去
I’m fine, cal! We’ll be right out.
快点
Hurry up!
亲爱的 你没事吧?
Hon, you okay?
我脑中正在构思一种新的派
Shh. I’m inventing a new pie in my head.
明天的特别推荐派
Tomorrow’s blue plate special.
我称之为”我不要厄尔的宝宝派”
I’m calling it “I don’t want earl’s baby pie.”
我认为我们不能那样 写在价目表上 亲爱的
I don’t think we can write that on the menu board, hon.
那我就叫它”坏宝宝派”
Then I’ll just call it “bad baby pie.”
都有些什么聊 亲爱的?
What’s in it, honey?
乳蛋饼打底 浇上布里干酪 烟熏火腿为心
It’s a quiche of egg and brie cheese with a smoked ham center.
听着真不错 宝贝
Sounds good, baby.
这下我永远没法离开厄尔了
I am not never going to get away from earl now.
你要告诉他吗?
You going to tell him?
我不知道
I’m not sure.
如果我的计划成真了
If my plan comes true
那几个月后我就能成功摆脱他了
and I can make my big escape from him
也许他永远不用知道
in a couple months, maybe he never even has to know.
你肯定是他的孩子吗?
Are you sure it’s his child?
你知道我的一切 我从来不曾越轨
You know everything I do. I am not never cheated.
我永远不会那么做的
-Ah… -I’d never do that.
我真为你难过 吉娜
-Eh… -I feel sorry for you, Jenna.
我是说我为了找个好男人 愿意做任何事
I mean, I’d do anything
而贝基的丈夫是个老同志
to meet a man, and Becky’s husband is a senile fruitcake.
-道恩 -好吧 我抱歉 但他确实是
-Dawn! -Well, I’m sorry, it’s true.
但是你呢
But now here you are,
嫁给了这个英俊的家伙
married to this handsome guy.
他有一头漂亮的头发
Who’s got very good hair.
他有一头非常漂亮的头发
Who’s got very good hair.
又怀上了一个小女孩
And pregnant with a little girl.
你怎么知道是女孩
How do you know it’s a girl?
-我们不知道是不是女孩 -但我们都不愿意
-We don’t know it’s a girl. -But neither of us
和你易地而处 哪怕是一秒钟
would trade places with you for one second.
是不是 贝基?
Now would we, Becky?
对 我们不愿意 道恩
No, we wouldn’t, dawn.
对 我们不会愿意的
No, we wouldn’t.
但是 但愿我这辈子能有机会
Except, just once in my life,
做出一个有吉娜做的一半好吃派来
I’d like to be able to make a pie half as good
-对 我也是 -噢 拜托
-Yeah, me, too. -Oh, come on.
就算我做的一手好派
So what if I can make a decent pie?
-谁又会在乎呢? -看这里 吉娜
-Who cares? -Look at this, Jenna.
你可以清楚的看到
As you can plainly see,
我的右乳♥房♥♥明显比左乳♥房♥♥来的高
my right boob is much higher than my left boob
而道恩的皮肤实在是苍白到了惨白
and dawn here has pasty, pasty skin.
我受困于与菲尔这废物的婚姻泥沼中
I’m stuck in a marriage to droolin’ Phil the invalid,
而道恩整日独自一人吃冷冻快餐
and dawn eats TV dinners alone
但我们还是不愿意成为你
but still, we wouldn’t rather be you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!