嘿 宝贝
-hey, sweetie? -Hmm?
你去班西能顺路把我带到公车站吗?
You think you can drop me off at the bus stop on your way to banshee’s?
好啊
Yeah.
“宝宝夜半歌♥声扰我清梦派”
“Baby screaming its head off in the middle of the night and ruining my life pie.”
纽约式酪饼 浇以白兰地
New York-style cheesecake, brandy brushed,
撒上核桃粒与肉豆蔻
with pecans and nutmeg.
你好
Hello.
吉娜?
Jenna?
什么?
What?
嗨 波马特医生
Hi. Dr. Pomatter.

Yeah.
你在这儿干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我的车今天早上发动不了
Oh, my car wouldn’t start this morning-
天知道怎么搞的
god knows why.
只好搭公车回家了
Got to take the bus home.
你家住哪?
Where do you live?
斯坦顿林园
Uh, Stanton grove.
哦 那里不错的
Oh, it’s nice over there.
嗯 对啊 是不错
Yeah, yeah, it’s nice.
只要你喜欢树木 但谁会不喜欢树木呢?
If you like trees, which, you know, who doesn’t like trees?
好长一段路呢
It’s a long walk.
你介意我坐你旁边吗?
Do you mind if I sit down?
当然不
Not at all.
谢谢
Thanks.
那么你是个招待?
So you’re a waitress.
我是个招待
I’m a waitress.
你在哪上班?
Where do you work?
27号♥公路旁的一家小餐馆
Uh, a little diner off highway 27.
乔的派店
Joe’s pie diner.
听着象个真正的派工厂
Sounds like a veritable factory of pie.
我从没去过 那… 那里好吗?
I’ve never been there. Is it… is it… is it good?
是的 非常棒
Yes, it’s very good.
我们做各种新鲜的派
We make all the pies there fresh.
早餐派 正餐派 27种不同的派
Breakfast pies, dinner pies, 27 different varieties of pie.
而且每天我都会创造一种新派
And a new one that I create every day.
你刚才过来时 我正好在脑里创造呢
I was just inventing a new one in my head when you walked up.
你带给我的那个果浆软糖派
Did you make that marshmallow pie
是你自己发明的吗?
that you brought me?
对啊 是我 “果浆软糖美人鱼派”
Yes, I did. “Marshmallow mermaid pie.”
是我九岁的时候发明的
I invented it when I was nine years old,
在我的美人鱼时期 (美国人称少女时期为美人鱼时期)
in my mermaid phase.
那是我这辈子所吃到过的最好吃的派
That was probably the best pie I’ve ever tasted in my life.
那个派…
That pie, it was…
那个派美味若天珍 就是那么好吃
that pie was biblically good, that’s how good it was.
那个派能赢得派大赛 或者荣誉奖章什么的
That pie could win pie contests and ribbons and things.
它实在是…
It was…
谢谢
thank you.

Yeah.
你知道吗 我小时候家附近有家派店
You know, there was a pie diner right near where I grew up.
我每天放学后都回去那儿
And I used to go there every day after school.
我疯狂的迷上了那里的女招待
I had a mad crush on this waitress
她名叫比阿特丽斯
named Beatrice.
她穿制♥服♥的样子是在是太可爱了
She looked tragically cute in her uniform,
多年以后 我在医院实习的时候遇见她
and years later, I was doing my residency and she came in
她患了急性卵巢囊肿
with an emergency ovarian cyst.
实际还是我治好了她
I actually treated her.
那一定对你影响不小
That must have been something for you.
嗯 她现在至少有50岁了
Well, she was at least 50 years old by then.
生活常常和我们开玩笑
Life does funny kind of things sometimes.
对啊 是这样
Yes, it does.
对 是这样
Yes, it does.
你还想听点这样的事吗?
You want to hear something else kind of funny?
当我看见你独自一人穿着制♥服♥坐在这里
When I saw you sitting here alone in your uniform,
我突然仿佛回到从前
I… I had a flashback.
你让我想到了她
You made me think of her.
你似乎让我想起了她 年轻时的模样
You kind of remind me of her when she was younger.
怎么说呢
Wow. What a thing to say.
嗯 对不起 但我是想恭维你来着
Yeah, sorry, it was a compliment.
嗯 我知道
No, I know.
就是那样我才会觉得有点尴尬
That’s why it made me uncomfortable.
你脸红了
You’re blushing.
对不起 我不该那么说的
Sorry, I shouldn’t have said that.
不 听着挺让人开心的 我…
No, it was a nice thing to hear. I…
之前没人那样注意过我
nobody ever notices me in that way.
嗯 有人那样注意过你
Well, somebody noticed you that way-
否则你怎么会有了呢?
otherwise you wouldn’t be in the condition you’re in.
-哦 他啊? -是啊
-Oh, him? -Yeah.
他不算 他只是我老公
He don’t count. He’s just my husband.
我开玩笑的 他当然算 他是我老公
I’m kidding. Of course he counts. He’s my husband.
哦 公车来了
Oh, here’s the bus.
需要我时就打电♥话♥ 吉娜
Call me whenever you need me, Jenna.
有任何疑问和焦虑就来找我
I’m here for all your questions and concerns.
好吗?
Please?
好吗?
Please?
好吗?
Please?
好吗?
Please?
拜托了 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
我觉得胃不舒服
L-I feel sick in my stomach.
你知道 都一个多月了
You know, it’s been over a month.
我觉得自己象木桩一样性冷淡
I feel about as sexy as a tree stump.
你从来没有欲望强烈过
You aren’t never been sexier.
是我的错觉吗 还是你的咪♥咪♥突然变大了?
Am I imagining it, or are your boobies getting bigger?
似乎一夜之间大了一号♥
Like they grew a size practically overnight.
胡说 厄尔
That’s crazy, earl.
我一定要上你 否则我会死的
I got to be with you or I’m going to die.
拜托 宝贝 你也亲亲我啊
Come on, baby, kiss me back.
动啊 宝贝 快 亲爱的
Move up, baby. Come on, honey.
跟我说点肉麻的
Say something sexy to me.
你要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
真是… 真是太棒了
That was… that was great.
真太棒了 宝贝
That was great, baby.
是不是?
wasn’t it?
对 非常美妙
Yes, absolutely wonderful.
哦 不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 我不要你为我服务
No, no, no. I don’t want you as my waitress.
我要她 道恩
I want her, dawn.
那里的那位小姐
That lady right there.
噢 好吧 我很抱歉 亲爱的
Oh, well, I’m sorry, honey,
但是你坐在我的辖区
but you’re sitting in my station.
道恩的辖区已经坐满了
All the tables in dawn’s station are taken.
但我不要你来服务 我要她
No, but I don’t want you. I want her.
好吧 如果你要在这里就餐
Well, if you want to eat in this diner,
-你就得坐在这儿 由我来服务 -她是你朋友吗?
-you got to sit here, and I’ve got to wait on you. -She a good friend of yours?
你能跟我说说她吗? 比如她…
What can you tell me about her? What’s she…
比如她喜欢什么讨厌什么?
what are her likes and dislikes?
她心目中的男人是怎么样的?
What does she look for in a man?
亲爱的 我在这儿只是给你端茶送饭的
Uh, honey, I’m just here to bring you pie or coffee or something like that.
我不给爱情忠告
I don’t dispense romantic advice.
假如我贿赂你呢?
What if I paid you?
请原谅 我要过去和道恩说一说
Excuse me, I’m going to go talk to dawn for a minute,
看看她是不是愿意过来接待你
see if she won’t come deal with you herself
哦 那太好了
Oh, that’d be wonderful.
-你得帮帮我 -怎么回事?
-You’ve got to help me. -What is going on?
那家伙 名叫奥吉
That guy, his name is Ogie,
俄克拉荷马的缩写
short for Oklahoma.
我昨晚本来应该去见的是个叫皮特的
I was supposed to meet someone named Pete last night.
他却让奥吉替他去了
Instead, he sent Ogie.
那是我这辈子最糟糕的五分钟
It was the worst five minutes in my life.
我一不小心还把工作的地方告诉他了
I made the mistake of telling him I work here.
五分钟约会怎么糟糕到这种地步?
How could a five-minute date be that bad?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!