那家伙 名叫奥吉
That guy, his name is Ogie,
俄克拉荷马的缩写
short for Oklahoma.
我昨晚本来应该去见的是个叫皮特的
I was supposed to meet someone named Pete last night.
他却让奥吉替他去了
Instead, he sent Ogie.
那是我这辈子最糟糕的五分钟
It was the worst five minutes in my life.
我一不小心还把工作的地方告诉他了
I made the mistake of telling him I work here.
五分钟约会怎么糟糕到这种地步?
How could a five-minute date be that bad?
他完完整整的说了遍
He took me through the entire medical
他家医疗及精神病的家族史
and psychiatric history of his family.
哦 不会吧
Oh, no.
而且他还说他要娶我
And he told me he wants to marry me.
-哦 不 -要娶我
-Oh, no! -Marry me!
而且他不会放弃 他从不放弃
And he’s not giving up, not ever giving up,
他就是这么说的
that’s what he said.
这些年来第一个对我感兴趣的家伙
First guy that pays any attention to me in years,
竟然会是个变♥态♥尾♥行♥二百五
and he turns out to be the mad stalking elf.
我告诉你 吉娜 你化妆化过头了
I’m telling you, Jenna, your makeup job was too good,
还有你的”魔法爱爱派”
and your “magic love pie…”?
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
-我该怎么做 -你过去
-What am I supposed to do? -You go over there
然后告诉他你对他没兴趣
and you tell him you’re not interested.
-我昨晚就跟他说了 -好好和他说
-I told him that last night. -Tell him better.
-跟我一起去 -不行 我要去吐了
-Come with me. -I can’t. I’ve got to go throw up.
好吧 我只好自己过去了
Fine, I’ll just go over there myself.
我是个非常执著的人 道恩
I’m a very persistent man, dawn.
我清楚自己想要什么 我清楚什么能让我幸福
I know what I want. I know what makes me happy.
无聊 无聊 无聊
Blah, blah, blah.
我是个税收审计员
I’m a tax auditor.
我年入31000 外加奖金
I make $31,000 a year plus bonuses.
我开一辆非常漂亮的小车
I drive a very nice compact car.
我吃遍了方圆50里内的好餐馆
I eat at all the best restaurants within a 50-mile radius.
我爱我的妈妈
I love my mother.
你还需要知道我的什么情况?
What else do you need to know about me?
-如何才能让你走开 -不能
-How to make you go away. -You can’t.
你没法让我走开
You can’t make me go away.
因为我是不会接受”不”的结果的
‘Cause I don’t take no for an answer.
我会日日来 月月来 年年来
I’ll just keep coming back and coming back
直到你无力抗拒为止
till finally your resistance is weakened.
因为我们命中注定要在一起的 道恩
‘Cause we were meant to be together, dawn.
你不了解我
You don’t know me!
不 我了解
Oh, yes, I do.
你是道恩
You’re dawn.
你激发了我作诗的灵感
And you inspire poetry in me.
这就有一首我即兴创作的
Here’s one I’m making up right here on the spot.
道恩 我欲予你欢愉 (道恩字面意为黎明 破晓)
“Dawn, can I bring you joy
恰如你予我阳光
“like you bring me sunshine?
我欲拥你入怀 此刻即若永恒
Can I hold you a minute and it turns into forever?”
-你喜欢吗? -不
-Do you like that one? -No!
好吧 那来首自然节律诗?
Okay, how about a spontaneous tidbit that rhymes?
终我一生所遇非人
“All my life I’ve met harlots,
而你高高在上若女王
“but you are a queen…
嗒…嗒…你我之间隔天地…
da, da, da, da, da, da, da… something between…”
我… 我还得推敲一下
I… I got to work on that one.
离我远点
Leave me alone.
我没法离开你…
I can’t leave you alone…
因为我爱上你了 道恩
’cause I’m in love with you, dawn.
而你将会成为我的妻子
And you’re going to be my wife.
听着
Listen to me.
你让我感到恶心
You make me sick!
我觉得你就是一个疯子 一个怪物
I think you’re nothing but a crazy little freak,
你最好给我滚开 去死
and I wish you would go away and die!
我… 我…
I… I…
哦 对不起 亲爱的
Oh, I’m sorry, hon.
吉娜
Jenna.
你怎么老是打电♥话♥
You’re always on the phone.
对不起 要紧事
Sorry, this is important.
嗯 什么事那么要紧?
Yeah, what’s so important?
我能有点隐私吗?
Can I please have some privacy?
嗨 波马特医生在吗?
Hi, uh, is dr. Pomatter there?
我是吉娜 亨特森 他的病人
This is, um, Jenna hunter son. I’m his patient.
嗨 波马特医生
Hi, dr. Pomatter.
我是吉娜 亨特森
It’s Jenna hunter son.
听着 尽管我知道这是正常的
Um, listen, I’m sure it’s nothing,
但你说过如果有任何顾虑 就打电♥话♥给你
but you said to call if I had any concerns.
今天早上 我有少量出血
And this morning, um, I’m bleeding a little bit.
不 不 量很少 几点而已
No, no, it’s very, very light, like spotting.
去见你?
Come in to see you?
好的 明天早上?
Okay, uh… tomorrow morning?
你7点会在吗?
You in at 7:00?
哦 好的
Oh, okay, then.
真高兴你那么早就开门了
Glad you’re open so early
这样我就不会上班迟到了
so I won’t be late for work.
谢谢
Thanks.
到时见
See you then.
你明早7点要去见谁?
Who are you seeing at 7:00 tomorrow?
不告诉你 因为你也不告诉我你的秘密
Not telling you, ’cause you don’t tell me your secrets neither.
哦 那这是个秘密咯
Oh, so this is a secret.
不 我只不过是要去看医生
No, I’m just going to see the doctor.
这就是我的大秘密 你的呢?
There, that’s my big secret. What’s yours?
不能说 现在还不行
Can’t say. Not yet.
真见鬼为什么不行?
Why the hell not?
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey! -Hey!
你没客人吗?
Don’t you have customers?
为什么你就不能说句中听的?
How come you can’t never say one nice thing ever
比如”你好吗 吉娜? ”
like, “how are you, Jenna?”
或者”见到你真高兴 吉娜”
Or “nice to see you today, Jenna”
又或”今天的苹果派真棒 吉娜”
or “great apple pie today, Jenna”?
你整天就会在那里说些 “你没客人吗? ”
All you ever say is stuff like, “don’t you have customers?
滚出厨房♥ 快回去工作
Get out of the kitchen. Get back to work.
你没客人吗?
Don’t you have customers?
滚出厨房♥ 快回去工作
Get out of the kitchen. Get back to work.
你好 吉娜
Hello, Jenna.
你好
Hello.
给 我给你带了些”桃花运果饼”
Here. I brought you some “peachy keen” tarts.
谢谢
Wow, thanks.
不客气
You’re welcome.
-其他人在哪? -我今天提早来了
-Where’s everybody else? -Uh, I came in a little early
来见你 其他人都不在
to see you. Nobody else is here.
所以我才亲自来给你开门
That’s why I’m opening the door for you.
-我明白了 -快进来吧
-I see. -So come in.
你说你出血很轻微是吗?
Now, you say the bleeding was very mild?

Yeah.
那现在止住了?
And has it stopped?
对 我就见过一次
Yeah, I only saw it the one time.
嗯 好的
Okay, good.
好吧 你可以穿上衣服了
Well, you can get dressed now
好了就到我办公室来
and, uh, meet me in my office when you’re ready.
那你不准备给我检查一下了咯?
You, you’re not going to examine me?
不用 没必要 不用
No, no need. No.
穿好衣服 我们谈谈
Just get dressed and we’ll talk.
好的
Okay.

Hi.
嗨 进来 坐吧
Hi. Come on in. Sit down.
哦 我的老天
Oh, my god.
嗯 我正常吧? 我是说有什么异常吗?
Well, am I okay? I mean, is something wrong with me?
没有
No.
没有 你没什么问题
No, there’s nothing wrong with you.
轻微的出血在怀孕早期很常见
Uh, light spotting is a perfectly normal symptom in early pregnancy.
你担心流产?
Were you concerned about a miscarriage?
也不全是
Not really.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!