C-3-3-5, cleared out number 1 to number 3.
C-3-3-5 1号♥到3号♥位置没有情况
Please tell me what it is your daughter has
请告诉我你女儿到底怎么想的
in her brain that won’t let her accept the fact
她为什么不相信
that you can pay a bill with cash?
你用现金来付账
Please. I did. And the one thing
我有是有 还有件事
What you don’t do what you don’t do… Calm down.
那你别… 那你不要 别急
Shh. … is pay with a check.
嘘 就不要用支票
You don’t pay bills with a check.
你别用支票付账
Why, my dear girl? Becae bills paid by check
知道为什么吗 亲爱的 因为支票
leave a paper trail.
会留下书面记录
A paper trail is something someone can follow,
而书面记录就会招致别人调查
And just so you know–
所以你也知道…
Just so you know,
你也知道
what I predicted has come true.
果然不出我所料
The cops traced–
警♥察♥做了跟踪调查…
The cops? They traced it
警♥察♥ 他们一直追查到
to my storage file.
我保存的文件
They broke in and they took–
他们进入我的计算机
whatever, who knows? –All my personal files
什么都被拿走了 我所有个人文件
to do god knows what with.
天知道他们要拿来干嘛用
And now they padlocked it… All right.
现在他们把那封存了 好吧
…So I can’t get in! I’m sorry about it, Jack.
所以我没辙了 我很抱歉 杰克
I’m sorry. You’re sorry?
对不起 你对不起
I’m sorry it happened. No one would expect this to happen,
对此我非常抱歉 没人希望这个结果
And Mr. Fieger can get everything back for you again.
费戈先生能帮你找回一切
Oh, Mr. Fieger’s gonna do it. Just calm down.
费戈先生啊 千万别急
I have explained to you. Nobody’s gonna put
我和你说了 已经是
humpty dumpty together again. Do you understand? He is gone.
泼出去的水了 知道吗 他消失了
He is finish. They have my files! Shh. Shh.
他到头了 他们拿走了我的文件 嘘
I’m sorry about that. There was an overdue bill…
我真的很抱歉 就因为那张过期账单
That’s right. … And Ava sent the check in.
没错 艾娃寄出了支票
She just wasn’t thinking.
她就是糊涂了
She wasn’t thinking. She wasn’t thinking?
糊涂了 糊涂了?
Wasn’t thinking? You’re being so generous. That’s right.
糊涂? 你可真大度 是
It was stupid. It was blatant stupidity
就是笨 简直傻到家了
On her part and your part. Keep your voice down.
你俩都有份儿 咱小声点
Stupid! Stupid. She was being stupid.
傻瓜 笨蛋 她就是个白♥痴♥
Hold on there.
别说了
Stupid stupid. Don’t you talk about my daughter that way.
大白♥痴♥ 别那么说我女儿
I’ll talk about her that way. Do you hear me?
我就这么说她 你怎么还没完了
You calm down. Now stop it! I am completely calm!
冷静一下 闭嘴 我很冷静
Calm down! You’re not calm! You know, I can’t trust you.
你冷静什么啊 我没法信你
I can’t trust you and I can’t trust her. You can’t trust me?
我不信你也不信她 你不相信我吗
Either one of you. Together. You don’t make it easy for me.
谁都不信 你们不与我行方便
You’re supposed to make it easy for me, but you don’t.
你们本来应该让我好过的 可你们没
How dare you, Jack? How dare you?
杰克 你这人怎么这样啊
You did this for the last time. For the last time.
你这是最后一次了 最后一次
All my life, I’ve been making it easier for you.
我一辈子都在尽力帮你
Yeah, you make it all my life! Do you hear me?
说得跟唱得一样 我一辈子 知道吗
Look who’s yelling now. And it’s been no walk in the park!
看看是谁在嚷嚷 事情哪儿那么轻巧啊
That’s right, it’s been no walk in the park!
没错 你当什么都那么简单啊
And I’m going to tell you
我要告诉你说
something else– nobody takes care of me.
根本没人照顾我
I want to ask you: Who do you think takes care of me?
我来问问你 你说谁照顾我了
Nobody! Not you, Jack.
没人 你也不照顾我
I’m gonna take care of you.
杰克 -我会照顾你
Certainly not you! Right now I’m gonna take care of you.
你压根没照顾我 我现在开始照顾你
From now on, all you’re gonna do is operate the camera.
从现在开始 你要做的就是看好相机
That’ll take care of you. Believe me.
这样就有人照顾你了 相信我
You’ll be fine with that, ’cause you can’t screw that up.
这样就好了 因为你不会搞砸了
Okay, is that what you think?
好 你就是这么想的吗
As for your daughter–
至于你女儿…
I have news for you.
我有事告诉你
As for your daughter, the jury is out.
至于你女儿 看陪审团吧
You’ll be doing it for yourself. You do it for yourself.
你自己干吧 没人管你
You’re gonna do it. How’s that for news?
自己去做 就这事
You’ll do it, jack! That’s fine by me.
自己来吧 杰克 我就我
I’m through with you!
我受够你了
I’m through with it! Go ahead, set the alarm.
受够你了 去调下报♥警♥器
Who cares?
随便吧
Is this us? Yeah.
我们的车吗 嗯
You set that off.
你关了
Where the hell is she going?
她到底要去哪儿啊
Margo, could you step into my office for a second?
玛格 能来我办公室一会儿吗
I need to talk to you.
我有话和你说
My dream was to be an olympic skier.
我曾经梦想做个冬奥会滑雪选手
And after the car accident, there was…
在车祸发生后
A chance–
说是还有机会
Well, they told me that there was a chance
他们告诉我说还有机会
that I’d get the use of my legs again, but it never happened.
说我的腿还会好起来 但结果没有
So…
所以…
I doused myself with gasoline one night
有天晚上我浇了自己一身汽油
and lit a match.
划着了火柴
You know, the only thing worse than this nightmare existence
比这场噩梦更糟糕的就是
is the nightmare of a botched suicide attempt.
想自杀却又被救活了
I wish I could help you, son, but it’s not possible.
孩子 我希望能帮助你 但这不行
What– what you’re suffering–
你受的苦
what Dr. Kevorkian is trying to say, Glen,
格伦 科沃基恩医生想说的是
is that you’re clinically depressed,
你是属于重度的抑郁
And under these circumstances, we can’t help you.
在这种情况下我们是没法帮你的
If you deal with your depression,
等治好了你的抑郁
you can lead a fulfilling and satisfying life.
你还是能过上满意的生活
And we’ll help you find someone that will do that.
我们也会联♥系♥有关专家来帮助你
Parkinson’s takes years–
帕金森症尚需要几年的时间
Years before it compromises your daily activities.
才会影响到您日常的生活
I don’t think we can help you now is what I’m saying.
我要说的是现在我们还无法帮助您
But if and when the time comes,
不过倘若那一天真的到来了
we’ll be here for you.
我们还是会帮您的
Okay.
好吧
You know I’ve never been one to hold grudges
要知道我可不是那种抓住别人不放的人
and I’d like to let bygones be bygones.
过去的就让它过去了
What do you say?
你的意思呢
Good.
很好
So we’re reconciled?
这么说我们和解了
I hope so. Well, that’s good.
希望如此 这才好嘛
Good. It’s good to see you.
是啊 很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我也高兴见到你
You need to get ready.
你得准备准备
Ready for what?
准备干嘛
Dinner at Mr. Fieger’s.
去费戈家赴宴
Very nice.
很好
What’s that?
那是什么
Oh, it’s a notice of sale.
售房♥通知书
I mean, this whole building’s kaput.
就是说这套房♥子算是没了
Well, don’t worry about it.
别担心这个
We can live together.
我们可以一起住
We’ll be known as the unemployed Kevorkians! Yay!
咱俩可以叫做”失业一家人”
Unemployed? What does that mean?
失业 什么意思
It means…
我是说…
I got fired.
我被解雇了
No. When?
不会吧 什么时候
A few weeks ago.
几个星期了
You’re just telling me now?
那你现在才告诉我啊
Jack, we had a falling out.
杰克 那不因为我们吵架嘛
What happened?
怎么回事
I’m your sister.
我是你妹妹
What else?
还有什么
Life is god’s choice! Life is god’s choice!
上帝决定生命 上帝决定生命
Oh, my gosh. These are my new daily visitors.
我的天呐 又来一拨抗♥议♥者
Life is god’s choice!
上帝决定生命

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!