You don’t wanna have one more thanksgiving with your kids?
你不想和孩子们再过一个感恩节了
No no no.
不 绝不
I just want it over quick.
我只想要死个痛快
I have no fear.
我什么都不怕了
I have tried, myself,
我自己已经试了三次了
three different times and I have not succeeded.
三次都没成功
I tried it, as you know, with the car.
你也知道我用过车
Mmhmm. I put the hose on the exhaust
恩 我用管子把排气管
And into the window.
从车窗接近去
I stayed in the car over three hours
在车里呆了三个多小时
and I tried it three times. Nothing happened.
我试过三次 一点用都没有
I get a half hour, an hour sleep at night
我吃了药以及安♥眠♥药♥
with all the pills and sleeping pills I take.
但我晚上只能睡着半个到一个小时
And it’s– when you’ve got no quality
当你活着却没有
of life left,
任何生活质量时
It’s– no. No more.
就没什么意义了
If I do one of you,
如果我帮了你们其中一个人
there’s a chance they’ll send me to jail.
他们可能会把我送进监狱
I won’t be able to do the other.
就没办法帮另外一个了
It’s right there.
就在那
What’s going on here, huh?
发生什么事了
They’re dead. Wait till you see this.
有人死了 过来看这个
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
借过
Two at a time now.
一次两个了现在
What’s next, a baker’s dozen?
以后呢 十三个吗[十三在国外认为不吉利]
Right this way. Don’t touch that.
就是这边 别动
I’m gonna say all you did was drive me up here.
我就说你只负责开车送我上来
As long as they don’t put us in the same cell,
只要他们不把我们关一个房♥间
I’m fine. You should be so lucky.
我没事 你真走运
No no no no no. Sir, it’s just him we want.
不是的 我们就要他
Dr. Jack Kevorkian has been involved in a double suicide
杰克 科沃基恩医生与一起双人自杀案有关
at the bald mountain recreation area up near lake orion.
案发在猎户湖边平山娱乐区上
We’re trying to get in touch
我们正试图与
with our correspondent up at the scene there
现场人员联♥系♥
about 40 miles north of detroit.
就在底特律以北40公里处
Details are sketchy.
具体细节尚未有定论
Again, it appears that dr. Jack Kevorkian… Fieger!
杰克 科沃基恩医生似乎确实 费戈
…has indeed assisted a double suicide this evening.
协助了今晚的双人自杀
Here we go. We’re going to go live to the scene now.
好了 我们马上要去现场进行直播
And stay on the story. Bobby!
请不要离开 鲍比
Where’s Jack?
杰克在哪
Can you comment on… This is ridiculous.
您有什么评论 这太荒唐了
It’s absurd. No crime has been committed.
太荒谬了 没人犯什么罪
Release him. Release him now.
放了他 现在就放了他
Everybody settle down.
大家都各就各位
Is this live?
这是直播吗
Dr. Kevorkian! This better be live.
科沃基恩医生 这最好是直播
Can we get your statement, sir? Two very sick
您能说两句吗 两位病情严重
but wonderful women died here tonight by their own choosing.
但有美好人格的女士今晚决定结束自己的生命
Dr. Kevorkian was only acting out
科沃基恩医生只是尽了他
as– as– as their physician.
作为医生的责任
He did not force anyone to come up here.
他没有强迫任何人到这来
Mr. Thompson, if you’re watching,
汤普森先生 你如果在看
have the gall to charge dr. Kevorkian tonight.
有胆的话今晚就给科沃基恩医生定罪
Bring it on! Do it tonight!
来吧 今晚就来
Mr. Fieger! Mr. Fieger! Dr. Kevorkian!
费戈先生 费戈先生 科沃基恩医生
Don’t let them do this to me.
别让他们这样对我
This is how you play the media, Jack.
这样才能利用媒体 杰克
Get ready to become the most famous doctor in the country.
准备好吧 你马上就是全国最有名的医生了
Isn’t this murder? Would you care
这不是谋杀吗 你能就信仰方面
to comment on the religious aspects of this?
谈谈这件事吗
What were they suffering from?
她们得的什么病
I need you to do your job, dr. Dragovic,
你得做你的工作德拉古维奇医生
So I can do mine.
我才能做我的
Science itself gives us no arguments, mr. Thompson.
科学是不会说谎的汤普森先生
That’s the way you’re gonna do it.
你就要这么做啊
I told you I’m not gonna touch your food.
我说了我不会碰你们的食物的
It would be an admission of guilt, you know?
我吃了就说明我有罪了 懂吗
I can go for weeks without food,
我能几个星期都不吃东西的
Like ghandi.
就像甘地一样
You’re looking worse than ghandi, jack.
你看起来可比甘地差多了 杰克
Yeah. You look like one of your patients.
是呀 你就跟你的病人一样
It’s been three days. Come on.
都三天了 吃点吧
I’m not moving. I’m not paying that bond.
我不走 我不交保释金
You don’t have to. I did.
你不需要付 我付的
Come on, let’s go. You didn’t.
来吧 我们走 你没有吧
You paid my bail?
你交了我的保释金
Yeah, I bailed you out. Let’s go.
是的 我保你出来 走吧
What kind of lawyer does that?
哪有律师这么干的
What the matter with you, Geoff?
你怎么回事 杰夫
Don’t you see I’m denying myself nourishment?
你没看到我正绝食吗
I’m– I’m– I’m starving to death
我都饿了三天了
for three days to make a point.
就为了证明自己的观点
I get it. I get it. This is a protest.
我知道 这是抗♥议♥示♥威♥
They violated my rights.
他们侵犯了我的权利
You’re not supposed to bail me out.
你不应该保我出去的
It defeats the purpose.
这是搬石头砸自己的脚
Oh, I should fire you, you know?
我应该把你解雇的 你知道吗
We’re facing an indictment on Wantz and Miller.
旺茨和米勒的案子我们被起诉了
Oh. Here.
哦 给你
What’s this?
这是什么
Pie.
馅饼
This is full of fat and sugar. Are you trying to kill me?
全都是脂肪和糖 你想要害死我啊
Just eat the fucking pie, Jack.
你就吃吧 杰克
Oh, and another thing–
还有一件事
The state revoked your medical license.
州政♥府♥吊销了你的行医执照
Good. They took away my career years ago.
好啊 他们多少年前就结束了我的职业
It didn’t stop me, did it?
也没能拦住我 不是吗
Yeah, well, it stops suppliers
是啊 不过这样
from providing you with your poisons.
就没人卖♥♥你毒药了
That’s what I’ve got deal for.
我都跟他们讲好了
Where the hell are you going?
你上哪去啊
Home.
回家
Well, come on, I’ll give you a ride. My car’s up here.
来吧 我送你 我车就在那
No, I need the exercise.
不用 我需要运动
I need to get the blood flowing.
让血液流通一下
We’ve got an offer to fly to New York
有人请我们飞去纽约
to do the Barbara Walters show.
上芭芭拉 沃尔特斯的节目
Well, if Barbara Walters wants me badly enough,
如果芭芭拉 沃尔特斯真想见我的话
she knows where to find me.
她知道上哪找我
Don’t make this complicated, Jack.
别捣乱了 杰克
Can’t do it. This is important.
我不行 这事很重要
One too many passenger rides in a f-86 sabre
我驻首尔的时候
when I was stationed in seoul.
每次都太多人一起挤F86战斗机了
Flying scares the daylights out of me, geoff.
我害怕坐飞机 杰夫
Nighty night!
晚安啦
Doctor, let me be frank.
医生 坦率地谈
You’re aware that people think you are a ghoul?
你知道人们认为你是专偷尸体的
It’s emotionalism.
这个太感情主义了
When heart transplants first started,
心脏移植刚出现时
there was the same prevalent feeling,
这种想法也很普遍
even among doctors, that it was wrong.
甚至有些医生也觉得那样不对
It was contrary to god’s will,
那样违背了上帝的意愿
contrary to nature.
和自然对立
Isn’t it ghoulish to rip
那切开一个人的胸膛
a person’s chest open
拿掉他的心脏
and take out a heart,
又或是切开胸膛做搭桥手术
or a bypass operation?
就不让人感到毛骨悚然吗
Ether is the same thing.
乙♥醚♥麻醉也是一样的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!