we’d like to dedicate tonight’s performance.
联邦调查局特工迪伦·罗兹
FBI Agent Dylan Rhodes
和经验稍显不足的可爱的
and the lovely, if somewhat inexperienced,
国际刑♥警♥艾尔玛·德雷 各位
Interpol Agent Alma Dray, everyone.
对 罗兹特工发誓要抓住我们
Yeah, Agent Rhodes has personally vowed to “Nail us.”
如果他足够机智勇敢的话 我们也支持他
And we encourage him to do so if he has the brains and the fur.
魔术是什么
What is magic?
要我们说的话 只不过是有针对性的欺骗
Our argument, nothing but targeted deception.
所以我想让你们看
So I want you to look.
尽可能近的观看
Look as closely as possible.
因为你即将观看的把戏
Because the tricks you are about to see
也许看起来毫无联♥系♥
may not seem connected.
但我们向您保证 它们是联♥系♥在一起的
But we assure you, they are.
接下来进行的到底是100个不同的把戏
Is what follows 100 different tricks?
还是一个巨大的幻觉呢
Or is it one giant illusion?
现在表演的是书本上最古老的把戏之一
And now for one of the oldest tricks in the book.
丹尼 麻烦开一下箱子
Danny, if you wouldn’t mind opening up the box,
给大家看看 这里面空空如也
and showing everybody that it’s completely empty.
我们需要12名勇敢的志愿者
Now, we’re gonna need 12 courageous volunteers.
我要把这里的可爱小绒绒
I’m gonna take sweet little Fluffy here,
放到这个神秘的盒子里
and put her inside this mystery box.
外面有两支铅笔
There are two pencils out there.
高举起它 让我看见
Hold ’em up high. Let me see ’em.
-这里 -对
– Here! – Yeah!
现在你来说出咒语
And now, you will say the magic word.
嘛哩嘛哩哄
Abracadabra.
对 然后我随便挥一下
Yes, and I will wave this magic wand
这支魔棒 然后
for no reason. And then…
绒绒就在你们眼前神奇地消失啦
Fluffy has magically vanished before your very eyes.
要是你没有试过集体催眠的话
If you haven’t experienced mass hypnosis,
你即将体验了
you’re about to.
睡着
And sleep.
下去下去 睡觉睡觉 完全睡着
Down, down. Sleep, sleep. Completely sleep.
好的 很好 睡觉睡觉
Good, good. Sleep, sleep.
而今晚我们将要
And now we are gonna debunk
揭开一些魔术的秘密
a few magic myths this evening.
我们都知道其实绒绒活得好好的
We all know that Fluffy is, in fact, alive and well.
而且已经神奇地出现了
And Fluffy has miraculously appeared.
只因为有镜子
As has the mirror
就把箱子呈现出空无一物的状态
which makes the box only appear as though it’s empty.
当你们听到”不许动”
When you hear the word “Freeze”
我们都变成橄榄球选手
you are all football players.
而你们的工作就是阻截
And your job is to tackle,
大卸八块
dismantle,
压碎
crush,
撕碎
tear limb from limb,
四分卫
the quarterback.
我们都听说过从帽子里变出兔子的
Now, we’ve all heard of pulling the rabbit out of the hat.
但有人听说过从兔子里变出帽子的吗
But has anyone heard of pulling a hat out of a rabbit?
你会知道谁是四分卫
You will know who the quarterback is.
那个人会说出这个词
He will be the one saying that word.
“不许动”
Freeze.
三 二 一
Three, two, one…
把手放到中间 一 二 三
Put your hands in the middle. One, two, three…
干掉四分卫
Kill the quarterback!
回到你们的座位
Get on back to your seats.
我有预感我们很快会再次相见
I got a feeling I’m gonna be seeing you soon.
你掉秤了吧
I guess you have lost some weight.
中途休息时
At the intermission,
我们让你们将你们写下现在的银行余额
we asked you to write down your current bank balance,
然后封在信封里
and seal it in an envelope.
现在该拿出那些信封了
Now it’s time to take those envelopes out.
各位请把它拿出来
Everyone take ’em out.
现在 各位
Now, everybody,
大喊你们的名字 一起喊 来
shout out your name. All at once. Go.
大喊出来
Shout ’em out.
克莱门特·弗兰尼克
Clement? Frannick?
-对 在这 -真够上面的
– Yeah! Up here! – Oh. Way up there.
好 迪娜·罗伯逊
Okay. Dina? Robertson?
是我
That’s me!
好 喊名字 喊名字 来
Okay. Names. Names. Let’s go.
约瑟法·希基
Josepha Hickey?
是我
That’s me!
约瑟法 我想让你盯好自己的余额
Josepha, I want you to focus on your balance,
然后大声地从一数到十
and count from one to 10 out loud.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five…

Stop.
第一个数字是五吗
Is the first digit 5?

Yes.
再来 这次再快点
Do it again. This time, faster.
一 二 三 四 五 六
One, two, three, four, five, six…

Stop.
六 再来
Six. Again.
一 二
One, two…
约瑟法 你今天的余额是562美金吗
Josepha, is your bank balance $562 as of today?
对 是这么多
Yeah. That’s what I got.
不幸的是 你说错了
Unfortunately, you’re wrong.
好的 迪娜
Okay, Dina,
一千
One,
四百
Four.
七十
Seven.
-七块 -对
-Seven. – Yeah.
你觉得是 但其实你也错了
You think it is. But in fact, you, too, are wrong.
克莱门特
Clement.
你账户里的不是六千五美金
You do not have $6,500 in your account.
其实 所有人起立 所有人
In fact, everybody stand up. Everybody.
对 把信封放在前额
Yeah. Put your envelopes to your forehead.
盯紧你的数字
Focus on your number.
这是…天哪 跟我害怕的一样
This is… Oh, dear. Just as I feared.
真奇怪
Oh, this is strange.
我不想这么说 但是你们都错了
You know, I hate to say this, but you’re all wrong.
你们每个人所以为的账户里的金额
Every last one of you is dead wrong
全部都错到家了
about what you think is in your account.
好 你们现在可以坐下了
Okay, you can sit down now.
对 我差点忘了
Yeah. I almost forgot.
如果没有伟大的赞助人亚瑟·特莱斯勒
This evening would not be possible
也就不会有今晚的表演
if it weren’t for our great benefactor Arthur Tressler.
掌声 掌声
Big applause! Big applause!
亚瑟 到台上来进行闭幕表演吧
Art, actually, why don’t you come up on stage for the finale?
-下来 亚瑟 -下来 亚瑟
– Come on down, Art! – Come on down, Art!
他来了 好 很好
There he goes. Okay, good.
我们准备就绪了吗
Are we on red?
准备就绪 全员待命
Bright red. We’re all standing by.
好的 不许任何人离开剧院 谁也不行
All right, no one leaves the theater. No one.
他来了
There he goes.
亚瑟 你填了信封了吗
Now, Art, did you fill out your envelope?
不用了 我们帮你填了
Well, no need. We’ve done it for you.
亚瑟 我猜猜
Now, Art, I took a guess.
140多 对吗
North of 140. Am I right?
顺便说一句 那是一亿四千万
That’s 140 million, by the way.
抱歉 梅利特
I’m sorry, Merritt.
别人的都错了
How can he be right about his balance
他的余额怎么对了呢
and everyone else be wrong?
我觉得可能因为他也错了
I think possibly because he, too, is wrong.
所有人 拿出你们的纸
Everybody, take out your paper.
用你们座位下面的手电筒
And using the flashlight under your seat,
开始给纸加温
start to warm up that paper.
你们的正确余额开始显现了吧
I think your correct balance begins to appear.
亚瑟 别担心 我们给你准备了一个手电筒
Now, Art, don’t worry, we have a flashlight for you.

Yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!