could you please, pick a card, any card.
别挑那张
Not that card.
不 这是个美式笑话 那张也行
No, that’s an old American joke. You can take that one.
好的 这张吗
Okay. This one?
给B区的观众们看 别让我们看到
Show it to your friends in Section B. But not to us.
非常好 现在请你在牌上签名
Okay, great. Now if you could just sign your name there.
-好的 -可以的话 请用英语
– Yes. – In English, if possible.
-很好 -谢谢
– That’s good. – Thanks.
放进你的口袋
Put it in your pocket.
现在还差一个小细节
And now for one tiny detail.
艾蒂安 现在请走进这个精妙的装置中
Now, Etienne, let’s step into this cockamamie contraption.
我得退出来 祝你好运
And I’ll step off of it. Bonne chance.
现在拉斯维加斯时间是晚上11点50分
It’s 11:50 p.m. Here in Vegas.
也就是巴黎的早上8点50分
And 8:50 a.m. In Paris.
你的银行还有不到10分钟就开门了
Your bank opens in less than 10 minutes.

One,

two,

Three.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
-艾蒂安 -艾蒂安
– Etienne? – Etienne?
计划中不是这样的吧 是吗
It wasn’t supposed to happen like that, was it?
艾蒂安
Etienne?
我还挺喜欢那个法国佬的
I liked that little French guy.
他哪去了
Where did he go?
巴黎
h同一时间
等等 他在那
Wait, there he is.
不 不 不 请安静
No, no, no, no, please, please, please.
我是丹尼尔·阿特拉斯 你能听见吗
This is Daniel Atlas. Can you hear me?
艾蒂安 你没事吧
Etienne? Are you okay?
没事
Yes.
很好 你看见了什么
Perfect. What do you see in there?

Money.
是真的吗
Is this real?
是的 看起来大概有三百万欧元
Yes. Looks like three million or so Euros’ worth.
你接下来要做的是
Okay, now, here’s what we’re gonna need you to do.
把那张签过名的纸牌
I want you to take the card that you signed
从口袋里拿出来
out of your pocket.
还有今晚演出的门票存根
And I want you to take the ticket stub
也拿出来
from tonight’s show
我要你把它们
and I want you to put it right there
放在钱的正中间
in the middle of the money.
现在 扔下去
Now drop it.
信贷共和
在你头盔的一侧 有一个按钮
Now, on the side of your helmet you should feel a button.
先不要按
Don’t press it just yet.
那按钮会启动一个
That button activates an air duct
连接巴黎和拉斯维加斯的通风管
that connects Paris to Las Vegas.
好 很好 现在按下去
Okay, good. Now you can press it.
好的 艾蒂安 请站稳
All right, now, Etienne, hold on tight.
你会感觉要被吸走
You might feel a bit of a vacuum.
该死
Ah merde!
等一下
Wait a second.
谢谢你 艾蒂安 谢谢大家
Thank you, Etienne. Thank you, everyone!
我们是天启四骑士
We are The Four Horsemen.
晚安
And good night!
晚安
Good night!
等等
Hold up here.
迪伦·罗兹
Dylan Rhodes.
什么 我听错了吧
What? I don’t think I heard you correctly.
你是说魔术师
Did you say magicians?
是的 迪伦 魔术师
Yeah, Dylan, magicians.
你现在在哪
Where are you now?
我在阿利亚酒店 正要上去抓他们
I’m at Aria. I’m heading up there to grab ’em now.
联邦调查局 举起手来
FBI! Hands where I can see them.
上 抓住他们
Let’s go. Get ’em up. Come on.
上 抓住他们
Let’s go. Get ’em up.
放下书
Put the book down.
好吧 被你抓到了
Okay. You got me.
-不许动 举起手来 -天啊
– Freeze! Hands in the air! – Oh, my!
谁来帮我们拿一下行李箱
Do one of you guys mind giving us a hand with our bags?
跟我走
Let’s go.
老大 你一定是开玩笑呢
Boss, please tell me this is a joke.
威利·米尔斯刚指认了宝利·阿塔纳西奥
I just got Willy Mears to finger Paulie Attanasio.
我稳住手头的案子
I’m a month, two tops,
才一个月 最多两个月
away from blowing this whole thing open.
这案子让特克森办吧
Get Turkelson.
他在大西洋城
He’s in Atlantic City.
那科恩呢 看看他
What about Cowan? Look at him.
瞧他那成天坐着无所事事的样儿
He’s just sitting there on his ass.
真好笑 罗兹
Hilarious, Rhodes.
我爱你
I love you.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
我没时间管这堆破烂魔术
I don’t have time for this magic crap.
这堆破烂刚从巴黎的一家银行
This crap just pulled three million Euro
偷了三百万欧元
out of a Parisian bank.
-他们偷了这么多 -是的
– That’s how much they got? – Yeah.
实际上是三百二十万
Actually, 3.2.
她是谁
Who is she?
你是谁
Who are you?
国际刑♥警♥组织的艾尔玛·德雷
Alma Dray from Interpol.
我将和你一起调查
I’ll be working the investigation with you.
你没看玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
著名魔术师
让我去抓大卫·科波菲尔和朋友们
It’s bad enough they got me chasing down
就够糟糕的了
David Copperfield and Friends.
现在还有国际刑♥警♥拖后腿 无意冒犯
Now I’m being saddled with, no offense, with Interpol?
我也很期待我们的合作 罗兹特工
I look forward to working with you, too, Agent Rhodes.
抱歉 我不需要你的帮助 明白吗
I’m sorry. I don’t think I’m gonna need your help on this. Okay?
那个法国人在哪
Where’s the French guy?
我已经和他谈过了
I already spoke to him.
你谈过了 你抢先和我的证人谈过了
Oh, you did? You spoke to my witness before me?
你的证人 我还以为你不想接这案子
Your witness? I thought you didn’t want the case.
再说 他也没有审问价值了
Besides, he’s useless.
是吗 为什么
Oh, really? Why is that?
因为他相信他们的魔术是真的
Because he believes their magic was real.
他相信魔术是真的
Oh, he believes the magic was real?
你说的对 没准他是没什么用了
You’re right, he probably is useless.
国际刑♥警♥不介意我再和他谈谈吧
Is it okay with Interpol if we talk to him, too?
谢谢
Thank you.
我从没做过偷鸡摸狗的事 明白吗
I have never stolen a thing in my life, okay?
我想把钱还回去 但他们不收
I tried to give the money back, but they won’t take it.
好吧 好吧 姑且说你抢了银行
Okay, okay, okay, let’s just say you robbed a bank.
-抢了 -很好 非常好 你抢了
– I did. – Fine. Fantastic. You did.
因为我刚接手 你解释一下
But since I’m new to this, can you explain to me
你是怎么在三秒钟内
how you went from Las Vegas
从拉斯维加斯跑到巴黎的
to Paris in three seconds?
因为有幻行头盔
With the teleportation helmet.
好吧 这到底怎么回事
Okay, what the hell is going on here?
他在演出时被催眠了
He was hypnotized during the show.
我说过 他没什么审问价值了
I told you, he’s useless.
等我处理完其他混♥蛋♥
Okay, I’ll deal with you when I’m done
在找你算账
with this other bullshit.
在演出时 有一半的观众都被催眠了
During the show, half the audience was hypnotized
以为他们在交响乐团
to believe they were in the Philharmonic.
我猜”混♥蛋♥”是触发词
I guess that “Bullshit” Was the trigger word.
听着 艾蒂安 快下来
Okay. Hey, hey. Ecoutez. Etienne, come on down from there.
你不是在交响乐团
You’re not in the Philharmonic.
-法语的”停下”怎么说 -停下
– How do you say “Stop” In French? – Stop.
让他停下来
Tell him to stop.
没办法 你得让他奏完这个乐章
No, I can’t. You just have to let him finish his movement.
好吧 我得休息一下
Okay, I need a time-out.
这屋子里法国人太多了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!