I thought you said you were a desk agent.
身手不错
Not bad.
这是什么
What is this?
荷鲁斯之眼是什么
What’s the Eye of Horus?
我今晚不想卷入任何事
Oh, certainly nothing I want to get into tonight.
你清醒的时候已经够轻视我了
You’re dismissive enough about me when you’re sober.
自己找路回去
Find your way back yourself.
布雷德利先生 特莱斯勒先生邀你共饮一杯
Mr. Bradley? Mr. Tressler would like you to join him for a drink.
先生
Sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在他们中扮演什么角色
What is your role with them?
角色
Role?
是 你看上去知道他们所有的事
Yes. You seem to know everything about them.
他们要做什么 他们要去哪
What they’re gonna do. Where they’re gonna be.
如果能让你好过点
If it makes you feel any better,
我会说这和你无关
this wasn’t about you.
那请告诉我为什么和我无关
Please tell me why this was not about me.
这只是魔术 特莱斯勒先生
This is a magic trick, Mr. Tressler.
全球都有
Played out on a global scale.
您只是他们的”嘛哩嘛哩哄”
You, sir, are the abracadabra.
是他们偷梁换柱时用来分散注意力的
The distraction, while they set up the real trick.
用我的一亿四千万分散注意力
I was a $140-million distraction?
是的
Yes.
那种非常自我使你第一时间
And that very ego that got
融入他们
you involved with them in the first place
这让你看不到这一切
is what keeps you from seeing that.
-你知道 -你能毁了我
– You know… -“I can destroy you.”
是的 我知道
Yes, I do know.
但是你不会
Well, you won’t.
你也不会毁了他们
And you won’t destroy them.
无论这大戏法是什么
Whatever this grand trick is,
都是很久以前就设计好的
it was designed a long time ago.
我相信接下来要进行的
And I believe that what’s
才是真正令人惊叹的
about to follow is really going to amaze.
我建议你放轻松 好好享受前排座位
So I suggest you sit back and enjoy your front row seat.
你为此花了很大一笔钱
You paid quite a lot of good money for it.
无论你赚了多少
Whatever you stand to make
如果你现在曝光他们 毁了他们
I’ll double it, if you expose them now.
我加倍
And destroy them.
我赚了500万
I stand to make five million.
我要退缩吗
Am I flinching?
不 你不会
No, you’re not.
抱歉伤了你的膀子
I’m sorry for your arm.
不 该道歉的是我
No. I’m sorry.
我是个混♥蛋♥ 我喝醉了
I was an asshole. I was drunk.
我不知所措
I’m at a loss.
梅利特说我几乎不离开办公桌
You know, when Merritt said i hardly spent any time away from the desk,
他说得没错
he was right.
我是名研究员 那才是我的本职
I’m a researcher. That’s what I do best.
那这是怎么回事
So what’s this all about?
据说 如果你相信的话
Supposedly, if you buy into it,
魔眼是真正魔术的看守者
The Eye are the keepers of real magic
以及所有魔术师的保护神
and the protectors of those who practice it.
魔术师接♥班♥人们
“Candidates for initiations
必须谨记并绝对服从以下命令
“Must follow a series of commands with blind obedience.”
-荒诞不经 -但还就有人相信这个
– This isn’t real. – But there are some who think it is.
我来
May I?
据文中记载 他们每世纪只接纳两次新人
According to this, they only take new people twice a century.
那又如何 天启四骑士做这些表演
So what? The Horsemen are doing these shows
是为了加入魔眼吗
in order to get into this thing?
-我不知道 -我不知道
– I don’t know. – I don’t know.
我认为这些人要抢银行大可以去抢
I mean, I guess these guys could just rob banks to rob banks.
没必要演一出戏去抢
They don’t have to put on a show for that.
这可能只是神话
It’s probably just a myth.
但前后却说不通
But it doesn’t make any sense,
而且我觉得这事不能按寻常逻辑思考
and I don’t think logic will solve this for us.
-我现在也这么想了 -没错
– You don’t say? – No.
只有离得够远
I believe that some things are only discovered
才能看清某些东西
if you take certain leaps.
-好了 我要 -是啊
– Well, I gotta get to… – Yeah. Yeah.
-谢谢 晚安 -晚安
– Thanks. Good night. – Yeah. Good night.
-抱歉 -没事
– Sorry. -It’s all right.
如果魔眼存在
If The Eye did exist,
我们得假设他们正看着我们 对吗
we’d have to assume they were watching us, right?
该死
Shit.
我觉得是有人在监视我们 但不是魔法
I think someone is watching us, but it isn’t magic.
你的担心没错
Your fears are correct.
这不是你手♥机♥
This is not and has never been your phone.
全方位完美复♥制♥ 除了这里
It’s a clone in every way, except for this.
漏洞
A bug.
有人监视了所有电♥话♥和短♥信♥
Someone has heard every call, read every text.
所以他们才能走在我们前面
That’s how they were able to stay ahead of us.
该死的
God damn it!
给我阿特拉斯的审讯磁带
Get me Atlas’ interrogation tape.
遵命 我放硬盘里了
Yes, sir. I have it on the hard drive.
播放图像
Picture’s up.
快进
Okay, fast forward.
快进 快进 停
Go on, go on. Freeze!
一帧一帧放
Okay. Frame by frame. Go on.
正常播放
Play it through.
停 放大 放大
Stop. Zoom in tighter. Tighter.
这里 他拿了我手♥机♥
There. That’s where he took my phone.
这东西一直在传送吗
Is that thing transmitting?
只有你打电♥话♥发短♥信♥时
Only when you’re making a call or sending a text.
我已经把窃听器拆了
Plus I removed the bug.
好吧 把它放回去 开机
All right. Put it back in and turn on the phone.
他们不知道我们找到了窃听器
They don’t know that we know about the bug.
从现在起 我们要牵着他们走
As of this instant, we are ahead of them.
而且要保持这个状态 明白吗
We need to keep it that way. Understand?
找到我原来那部手♥机♥ 跟踪它
Find my real phone and track it.
已经搞定了 20分钟前在纽约市区里
Already did. As of about 20 minutes ago, it’s in New York City.
很好
Good.
我要来个半渡击之
I wanna cut ’em off at the knees.
他们有魔法 切断
They got power? Cut it.
他们有电♥话♥电力水源 切断
They got phones, electricity, water? Cut it.
把他们榨干
Squeeze ’em out.
我要让他们知道我们的厉害
I want ’em to feel our presence.
给我找架飞机
And get me an airplane!
防火墙没用了 他们知道了吗
The firewall’s down. Do they know about this?
谁们
They who?
他们 我们效力的人
“They,” “Them,” Whoever we’re working for.
我们为谁效力
Who are we working for?
我们还要为他们蹲监狱吗
And are we prepared to go to jail for them?
别臆想了
Stop being paranoid.
确有其事
It really does happen.
你发生了 不代表我们也发生
It happened to you. Doesn’t mean it’s gonna happen to us.
伙计 我不知道我能不能做
Guys, I don’t know if I can do this, all right.
我不想蹲监狱 好吗
I don’t want to go to jail, you know?
那就别搞糟 你不是总说
Then don’t screw up. You’re always talking about
想被看做成年人吗
wanting to be treated like an adult.
现在是你拿出成年人样子的时候了
Now might be a good time to start acting like one.
按计划行事 留在这里 全部烧掉
Stick to the plan. Stay here and burn it all.
我不知道我在这干嘛
I don’t know what I’m doing here.
我也不知道你在别处还能干嘛
I don’t know what you would do anywhere else.
我来这是为了彩虹末端的那一桶金
I’m here for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
拿到我就走
That’s it. Then I’m gone.
结束以后你想干嘛就干嘛 梅利特
You can do whatever you want when this is over, Merritt.
但那之前 你必须遵守计划
But until then, you stick to the plan.
伙计 他们来了
Hey, guys. They’re here.
-我的人准备好了 -速战速决
– My guys are ready to go. – Let’s do this quickly…
-不 -什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!