Look.
发生什么了 丹尼尔
What’s going on there, Daniel?
等等 真奇怪 一秒钟之前
Wait. This is weird. A second ago, it said
是144579651美金
$144,579,651.
但现在
But now…
少了七万美金
Now it says $70,000 less.
约瑟法 能起身吗
Josepha, can you stand up?
好的
Yes.
你的新数字是多少呢
Now, what is your new number?
我的账户现在是70562美金
$70,562 now in my account.
会不会是约瑟法的余额增加的
Is it possible that Josepha’s balance went up
刚好是亚瑟变少的金额呢
the exact amount that Art’s went down?
瞧这个 又来了
Hey. Check it out. It’s happening again.
是吗
IS it?
还真是
Wow. It is.
亚瑟的账户余额又少了28万
Art’s balance has gone down another 280K.
迪娜·罗伯逊 你的数字呢
Dina Robertson? What did yours say?
281477美金
$281,477.
我们有件事要坦白
We have a confession to make.
她说的没错 我们撒了点谎
She’s right. We lied about something.
对 你们都不是被随机选中的
Yes. None of you were chosen at random.
你们都有一个共同点
All of you have one thing in common.
这间屋子里的每一个人都曾是
Everyone in this room was a victim
美国最珍贵的城市之一遭袭时
of the hard times that
那一段艰难岁月的受害者
hit one of America’s most treasured cities.
你们中的一些人失去了房♥子 车子
Some of you lost your houses, your cars.
丢了买♥♥卖♥♥
Your businesses.
失去了心爱的人们
Your loved ones.
但你们所有人都在同一家公♥司♥进行了保险
But all of you were insured by the same company.
特莱斯勒保险
Tressler Insurance.
你们被抛弃了
You were abandoned.
安置费上
You were loopholed,
被钻了空子
out of your settlements.
这全部是做效果的吧
This is all for show. Correct?
全部是指我们在台上
“All” Meaning we’re doing
在买♥♥票的观众面前展示的这些吗
it onstage in front of a paying audience?
那就是 是做效果的
Then, yes, it’s for show.
我银行账户里有八万两千美金
I’ve got $82,000 in my bank account!
我手♥机♥上这么显示的
It says it right here on my cell phone!
各位 现在看看你们的手♥机♥ 各位
Everybody, look at your cell phones right now! Everybody!
这是真的吗
Is this for real?
我不知道
I don’t know.
真的发生了吗
Is this happening?
我不知道 我也说不上来
I don’t know! I can’t tell!
是你们干的吗
Hey! Did you do this?
我们何德何能 亚瑟
How could we, Art?
我们没有你的密♥码♥
We don’t have your password.
我们得有我们不可能获取的信息
We’d need access to information
才能有使用权限
we could never get our hands on.
对 安全问题 比如
Yes, security questions, for instance, like,
我不知道你妈妈结婚之前的名字
I don’t know, your mother’s maiden name
或者你第一只宠物的名字
or the name of your first pet.
我们哪会有这些信息呢 亚瑟
Where would we get that information, Art?
你绝对不可能告诉我们的
You certainly would never tell us.
我们得到确认了 这是真的 他们抢了他
We got confirmation. It’s really happening. They robbed him.
别让他们跑了
Do not let them get away.
那飞机和里面的面包卷都还给你留着呢
Hey, we left you the jet and the Rolls.
赔死你个王八蛋
You got hell to pay!
停下
Stop!
停下 都别动
Stop! Nobody move!
不许动
Freeze!
他就是四分卫
Quarterback!
我们是天启四骑士
We are The Four Horsemen.
晚安
Good night.
把他们从我身上移开
Get ’em off me!
走开 放开我
Get off! Get off me!
放开我
Get off me!
好了 所有人都出去 所有人
All right. I want everyone on the street! Everyone!
-四分卫 -四分卫
– Quarterback! – Quarterback!
富勒 在戏院门前见我
Fuller, meet me in front of the theater
把追踪器带来
and bring the tracker.
走了 走了 快
Let’s go! Let’s go! Now! Come on! Let’s go!
给我追踪器
Give me the tracker.
走了
Let’s go.
联邦调查局 让开
FBI! Clear!
-迪伦 -该死
– Dylan! – Damn.
发现什么了
What have you got?
这是他 跟着红点
That’s him right there. Follow the red dot.
好的 交给我 包抄他们
All right, I’ll take this. Go. Box ’em. Cut ’em off that way.
他在勃艮第大街向左转
He’s turning left on Burgundy.
让开
Hey! Move!
让开 让开
Move! Move!
我发现他在波旁向北移♥动♥
I got him heading north on Bourbon.
-抱歉 让开 让开 -站住
– Sorry. Move, move! – Hey!
抱歉 让开 让开
Hey, excuse me. Move, move! Excuse me.
我在波旁追丢了他
I’ve lost him at Bourbon.
该死 你在哪
Damn! Where are you?
让开
Excuse me.
他在交易大厅向北移♥动♥
He’s heading south on Exchange Place.
站住
Stop!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
他要进拿破仑宅邸
He’s going in Napoleon House.
让开 让开
Move! Move!
让开
Move out of the way!
让开
Hey!
让开
Move!
他在洗手间 我抓到他了
He’s in the bathroom. I have him in the bathroom.
不不不
No! No! No!
别动
Freeze!
放下武器
Lower your weapons!
什么
What?
我追踪的是我自己
I’m tracking myself!
天启四骑士让那些以字母命名的机构
The Horsemen left egg on the face of what they call
无地自容
the alphabet agencies,
我们不禁要质疑
calling into question
联邦调查局特别小组的能力
the efficacy of the FBI’s task force
和此次调查的负责人
as well as the man in charge of the investigation,
特别探员迪伦·罗兹
Special Agent Dylan Rhodes,
受到公众的嘲讽
who was publicly ridiculed,
在今晚甚至被十余名观众扑倒
and even tackled at tonight’s performance.
处事笨拙
Talk about a fumble.
这起事件迅速传遍全国
This is quickly becoming a national story,
这是天启四骑士在数日之内
as The Horsemen have now seemingly pulled off the impossible
第二次完成看似不可能的事
for the second time in as many days.
前两天在维加斯
Two nights ago in Vegas, The Horsemen
天启四骑士似乎抢了一家巴黎的银行
seemingly robbed a bank in Paris…
在做什么
What are you doing?
喝酒
I’m having a drink.
我来接你了
I came to get you.
我很担心你
I’m worried about you.
你担心我 好吧 我还担心你呢
You’re worried about me. Well, I’m worried about you.
阿特拉斯 你抓住他了
Atlas. You had him.
他没有武器
He didn’t have a weapon.
我不能对他开枪 你知道的
I couldn’t shoot him and you know that.
是啊 但是你放走了他
Yeah, but you… You let him go.
是吧
Didn’t you?
一个漂亮的法国妞突然出现
A pretty French girl shows up out of the blue,
说是我的搭档 然后她放走了坏人
acts like she’s my partner and then she lets the bad guy go?
放手
Let go of my arm.
你到底是谁
Who exactly are you anyway?
我记得你说过你是个坐办公室的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!