你束手就擒吧
Your ass is mine.
真是脑残没药医
You guys are still idiots.
这儿碰巧是莱昂纳尔·施莱克
This happens to be the former
生前排练的场地
rehearsal space for Lionel Shrike.
也是我第一场表演的地方
It’s where I did my first show.
如果你还想接着出糗的话
Now, if you wanna look like even bigger idiots,
就打开保险箱瞧瞧吧
why not open it?
同时 当你这么做时 罗兹探员
And while you’re doing it, Agent Rhodes,
你介意再做一次那种
would you mind reenacting your look
无比困惑的表情吗
of absolute befuddlement for me?
用它作我DVD的封面再好不过了
It will make a wonderful cover for my DVD.
打开保险箱
Open the safe.
-去吧 -打开它
– Go ahead. – Open it.
什么鬼东西
What the hell?
什么
What?
把它给我
Give me that.

No.

No!
这什么
What is this?
后退
Get back!
谁不喜欢精彩的魔术呢
Who doesn’t love a good magic trick?
他们又一次让你追着空保险箱跑
They have you chasing empty safes again.
又一次 方向错误
Once again, misdirection.
表演马上就开始了 准备行动
The show is starting. Move out!
罗兹探员 我现在要问的问题是
The question I’d be asking now, Agent Rhodes is,
真的保险箱去哪儿了
“What happened to the real one?”
开路 让他们让开
Clear! Clear ’em out!
快让他们让开 别挡路
Come on. Move ’em out. Move ’em out of the way.
联邦调查局 给我让路
FBI! Give me a path!
让开 让开
Clear out! Clear out!
什么是魔术
What is magic?
魔术是一种骗局
Magic is deception.
但是这骗局给人带来愉悦
But deception designed to delight,
娱乐 灵感
to entertain, to inspire.
当心 让让 当心
Look out! Clear! Clear! Look out!
魔术是一种信念
It is about belief.
信仰
Faith.
信任
Trust.
没有那些品质
Without those qualities,
魔术作为一种艺术将名存实亡
magic, as an art form, would no longer exist.
但是如果这些品质
But what happens if these qualities
不是用于崇高的理想
are not used for their higher purpose?
而是用于欺骗 撒谎
And instead they’re used to cheat, lie.
为了一己私欲 或者欲壑难填
For personal gain or for greed.
那么它就不再是魔术
Then it’s no longer magic.
而是犯罪
It’s crime.
所以今晚 为了我们的终极演出
So tonight, for our final act,
你们将帮助我们一起拨乱反正
you’re gonna help us set a few things right.
到底发生了什么 罗兹
What’s going on here, Rhodes?
我不知道
I don’t know.
好戏开始
Showtime.
快看
Look!
他们在房♥顶上 行动
There they are on the roof. Let’s move!
快快快
Go, go, go!
-迪伦 -调查局执行公务
– Dylan! – FBI, coming through!
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
他们的方向错了
They’re going in the wrong direction
你心里清楚
and you know it.
罗兹 我需要全员出动
Rhodes! I need all personnel now!
你要相信我 坚定你的信念
You need to trust me. Take your leap of faith.
等等
Wait.
我跟她一起去
I’m going to go with her.
去吧 我支持你 我一会儿就回来
Go. I got your back. I’ll be right here.
你们去吧
Go ahead!
出事你负责 富勒
That’s on you, Fuller.
我们走 快快快
Let’s go, let’s go! Now, now, now!
丹尼尔
Daniel?
这么说吧 我们这一年的冒险生活
As our, let’s call it, year of living dangerously
马上就要结束了
comes to a close, in a rare moment of vulnerability,
我想就我们之间友谊
I’d like to express a sentiment
说几句真心话
to you about our relationship.
说吧
Okay.
初次见面时 我觉得你是个
Well, when I first met you, I thought you were kind of a
混♥蛋♥
dick.
然后呢
And?
没有然后了
No, that’s it.
你真贴心
That’s very nice.
-是啊 -我真感动
– Yeah. – I’m touched.
我这可是发自内心的
Yeah. Just from the heart.
我又没说我哪被感动了
Well, I didn’t tell you where I was touched.
你真是的
Oh, you!
天 一切结束后我们该何去何从
Oh, God. What are we gonna do when this is over?
自力更生吧
We’re on our own.
计划书上就只写到这次表演结束
Our instructions run out after the show.
就算”魔眼”并不存在
Even if there is no “Eye,”
就算我们被耍的团团转
if we were completely played
还要在牢中度过20年
and we spend the next 20 years in jail, then,
我只是想对你们说
I just want to say that…
我懂 我也是
I know. Me, too.
我可吃不消你们这么煽情
Little too sentimental for me.
他们在那
There they are!
去抓住他们 快 快 快
Go grab ’em! Put ’em down! Go, go, go!
抓住他们
Grab ’em!
起来
Get up!
怎么回事
What the hell?
该死
Shit!
你好 纽约
Hello, New York!
感谢魔术
Thank you for the magic.
同样感谢你们这些
And thank you for being such
伟大而忠实的观众
an incredible and dedicated audience.
可惜的是 天下没有不散的筵席
Unfortunately, like all good things, it must come to an end.
因此今晚在开始表演之前
So we would like to start our show tonight…
我们向大家说声再见
By saying goodbye.
我们想向世界展示一场魔术表演
All we wanted was to bring the world to a magic show.
也为世界带回些小小的魔法
And thereby bring a little magic back to the world.
让开
Clear the way!
这一路上我们走得很艰辛
This has been one hell of a ride for all of us.
但我们该离开了
But it’s time for us to disappear.
晚安 纽约
Good night, New York.
谢谢你们一直相信我们
And thank you for believing in us.
停下
Stop!
别跑
Freeze!
别开枪
No!
该死的
God damn it!
抱歉
I’m sorry.
你是对的 这事比我们大家都重要
You were right. It’s bigger than all of us.
虽然我是对的 但我并不开心
This is one time I’m not happy being right.
这事就到此为止了吧
So I guess this is it.
会吗
Is it?
迪伦
Dylan!
迪伦 迪伦
Dylan! Dylan!
-你看 -这是什么
– You see that? – What?
真钱在哪里
Where’s the real money?
你被捕了 举起手来 快
You’re under arrest! Hands in the air! Now!
新闻快报
爆♥炸♥新闻
爆♥炸♥新闻
我是被陷害的
I’ve been framed.
没人说不是
I’m sure you were.
我能证明我是被陷害的
Yeah, but I can prove it.
我一贯如此
I always do.
就像我说你一定会干蠢事一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!