Too many French people in one room.
罗兹特工
Agent Rhodes!
我受命而来 要调查出个结果
I’m ordered by my bosses to provide a report.
在结案之前
And until we have one,
不论如何 我都会在这待着
I’m here, like it or not.
要么合作
So we can work together,
要么就跟在我后面
or you can continue to follow behind
再问一遍我问过的问题
asking the same exact questions I’m asking.
你来决定
It’s up to you.
我还没说完呢
I’m not finished.
我累了一天 又飞了12个小时
I just flew 12 hours, after what was already a long day.
还没调整好时差
And I do not handle jet lag well.
想和我比脾气暴躁
So if you want to see who can be grumpier,
我敢保证 你可差远了
I promise you, you will lose.
好吧 这几个白♥痴♥中
Fine. So which one of these idiots
你想先谈哪个
do you want to talk to first?
他吗
Him?
迪伦 事先声明
Dylan, for the record,
读心术从来没被证实过
mentalism has never actually been proven to be accurate.
好的
Okay.
也就是说 这不是一门科学
That is to say, that it’s not a science.
最多就是一种消遣
It’s more for entertainment.
好的
All right.
所以不要相信他所说的任何话
Just don’t believe everything the guy says. That’s all.
请代我向你外面的同事
Please convey my deepest apologies
表达诚挚的歉意
to your colleague out there.
对变装星期二的事 我感到抱歉
I’m really sorry about this whole Tranny Tuesday thing.
我太过火了
I was out of line.
变装星期二
Tranny Tuesday?
是他和妻子的小约定
Well, it’s an arrangement he and his wife have.
如果你相信富勒特工说的都是实话
Or might not have, if you believe
就当我没提
everything Agent Fuller is saying to be correct.
不过嘛 联邦调查局里有
But isn’t there a proud tradition
大男人穿裙子这样的光荣传统吗
in the FBI of men wearing dresses?
别害羞 富勒特工 别害羞
No shame, Agent Fuller. No shame.
开个玩笑罢了
I’m just having fun.
这张是你的牌吗 不是
Was this your card? No.
看 我就知道你不是选红桃皇后那种女士
See, I knew you weren’t a queen of hearts lady,
我很欣赏你这点
and I respect that.
要是没被困在这儿 我能表演得更好
The trick usually works better when I’m not strapped in here,
不过我对你们的政策表示理解
but I understand protocol.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
如果不是你做的
So, if you had nothing to do with it,
那魔术牌怎么会出现在金库
then how did the playing card get into the vault?
对了 那就是所谓的
Oh, yes. That would be…
现今的孩子都怎么称呼来着
What do the kids call it these days?
没错 想起来了 魔法
Oh, yes, that’s right. Magic.
快点回答问题 大天才
Just answer the question, okay, smartass.
好的 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
All right. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
这罐送你了 别给他喝
You can keep that. Don’t share it with him.
这上面说你是个读心者
It says here you are a mentalist.
读心术到底是怎么进行的
What exactly is mentalism?
大部分是靠戏法 也用一些科学
Tricks, mostly. Some science.
可以说是对对象的一种针对性猜测吧
Targeted guessing might be a most apt description.
还有运用我的直觉和偶尔
Along with some intuition and the occasional…
脑中闪过的灵光
voices in my head.
据说你一度非常出名
Says here you were fairly famous at one point.
甚至能通过电♥话♥进行催眠
You can even hypnotize people over the phone.
有几年还在全美做大型巡回演出
Some big tours around the U.S for a few years.
出过两个电视专题节目
Two TV specials.
光辉岁月啊
Glory days.
后来你的哥哥兼经纪人
Then your brother/manager
带着你辛苦挣来的钱一起消失了
disappeared with all your hard-earned money.
你功课做得很足啊
Did your research, did you?
税务稽核署 欠缴税款
IRS audit. Back taxes.
重返舞台的过程一定不容易吧
You’ve had a long hard slog back into the limelight,
是吗 麦金尼先生
haven’t you, Mr. McKinney?
没错 的确是这样
Yes, indeed, it has.
也多谢你揭我伤疤
And I do appreciate that trip down Memory Lane.
就我所知 当那个巴黎男
As far as I understand it, when the man from Paris
戴上魔法头盔
put on the magical helmet
听好
Listen to me.
就算不是你抢的银行 你也是知情者
If you didn’t rob that bank, then you knew about it.
那么你就是同谋
Which makes you an accomplice.
所以如果你今天想走出这里 我建议你
So if you wanna walk out of here today, I’d suggest you start…
现在你给我听好 除非你觉得
Now you listen to me, unless you think
内华达州有哪个地方检察官
there’s a D.A. in the state of Nevada
会愿意把这个案子提交给陪审团
who’d be willing to make sense of this to a jury,
不然最后还是得放我们回去准备演出
then we have a show to perform.
至于你 罗兹探员
And you, Agent Rhodes,
得回去重新理理思路了
have a drawing board to get back to.
这是你俩第一次约会吗
Is this your first date?
什么
What?
不 我的意思是 很明显
No, I mean, obviously,
你们俩根本不熟 甚至完全不了解对方
you guys don’t know each other well, if at all.
但这屋里却有一种微妙的紧张感
But, like, there is a palpable tension in this room.
在参与进来之前
And before you get involved,
你就该考虑到她藏着很多秘密
you should consider the fact that she has a lot of big secrets.
其中之一就是
And I know the first one is that
这是你第一次外勤任务 是吗
this is your first time off the desk. Isn’t it?
你本该自己跟他说的
You should have said something to him.
通过这种方式知道很奇怪吧
This is a weird way for you to find out.
你这是明摆着想被拘留 知道吗
You are literally begging to be arrested. You know that?
前提是你真会那么做 但是你不会
If it means you would actually do it, then, yeah. But you won’t.
因为如果你那么做了 那就意味着你
Because if you did, it means that you,
还有联邦调查局
and the FBI,
以及你的国际刑♥警♥朋友
and your friends at Interpol,
一直以来都相信 魔术的真实性
actually believe, at an institutional level, in magic.
一定会让媒体哗然的
The press would have a field day.
至于我们 会变得比现在还出名
And we’d be even more famous than we already are.
而你们只会被看成一群白♥痴♥
And you guys would look like idiots
虽然已经是了
even more then you already are.
不 没说你 说的是他
Well, no, not you. But him. Right?
用我们的行话说就是 你们会
You have, what we in the business, like to call,
袖口空空如也
“Nothing up your sleeve.”
你明白的
And you know it.
别让他迷上你然后又甩了他
Don’t draw him in and then dump him
因为遗弃对他来说是个大阴影
because abandonment is a big “Area” For him.
妈妈
Mommy?
是爸爸
Daddy.
你跟爸爸有很大的问题
You have big daddy issues.
-行了 够了 -我告诉你
– Okay, that’s enough. – I’ll tell you what.
你去找心理医生
Your average therapist
平均花费要一次200到300块
is gonna charge you $200-$300 for this sesh.
找我的话 只要10块
Me? I’ll take a tenner.
如果你觉得不差这点儿钱
Okay, later, if you’re feeling magnanimous,
我还是只收10块
I’ll still take a tenner.
想知道你那张椅子之前都有谁坐过吗
You wanna know who sat in that chair before you?
黑♥手♥党♥老大 谋杀犯 还有小偷
Mob bosses, murderers, and thieves.
你知道谁把他们抓进来的吗
And you know who put them there?
现在坐在你面前的这个人
The guy who’s sitting in this chair.
所以我警告你 我有足够的耐心
So I warn you, I can maintain my resolve much longer
等到你无法继续那些自鸣得意的骗术
than you can maintain that phony arrogance.
一旦你那引以为豪的表情露出
And the instant that you even show
哪怕是一丁点破绽
the slightest crack in that smug facade,
我都会穷追不舍的
I’ll be there.
我会时刻跟着你 就像
I will be all over you like…
小鸟依人一样吗
Like white on rice?
抱歉 那么说不对
Sorry. That’s unfair.
提醒你一句
Let me warn you.
我希望你跟紧我们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!