Just like I predicted that you’d play the fool.
我们就不谈这些戏剧性的东西了
Let’s just drop the theatricality, all right?
又不是拍电影
The cameras aren’t rolling in here.
伙计们 我能和我朋友呆一会吗
Fellas, can I have a few minutes with my friend here alone, please.
没问题
Sure.
好了
All right.
我有消息可以提供给你
I got information to trade.
然后就能放我走了吧
I believe that’s how it’s done. Huh?
除非物有所值
If it’s of some value.
在牢房♥里让人有时间思考
These bars give a man time to think.
我知道他们是怎么做到的
And I’m pretty sure I know how they did it.
还记得第二次演出中的兔子魔术吗
Remember the rabbit trick in the second show?
那个盒子可不是空的
The box was never empty.
那个房♥间也不是空的
The room wasn’t either.
进入仓库后
After gaining access to the warehouse,
骑士们将真的保险箱留在原地
The Horsemen left the real safe
并把整个屋子变成了
and transformed the whole room
一个大号♥的兔子箱
into a giant rabbit box.
你就这么冲了进去
You go charging in there,
认为保险箱已经不见了
thinking the safe was already gone.
停下
Hey! Stop!
你又被耍了
Missing the trick. Again.
这让你理所当然的认为
Which was to make you think
保险箱已经被偷了
the safe had already been stolen,
于是你放松警惕并离开了
so you’d drop your guard and leave.
然而当你忙着追假的保险箱时
Now, while you were busy playing with balloon animals,
已有人闯入仓库
someone was breaking into the warehouse.

Who?
杰克·瓦尔德
Jack Wilder.
我的天
Holy shit.
不可能 我亲眼看着他死掉的
No. No way. He died right in front of my eyes.
除非 他没有死
Unless, of course, he didn’t.
锁上了
It’s locked.
我不是说过吗
Weren’t you listening?
没有打不开的锁
Nothing’s ever locked.
干得好 怀尔德 干得漂亮
Well done, Mr. Wilder! Good work.
你已经可以独当一面了 杰克
You’re a big boy now, Jack.
他开着一辆调查局的配车逃走了 对吧
He escaped in a standard FBI vehicle, right?
把你带上大桥
Led you to the bridge.
而其他骑士已经在桥上等着了
Where the other Horsemen were waiting
还带着一辆一模一样的备用车
with an identical replacement car.
在你跟丢杰克的一瞬间
It only took a split second
他们就把车子掉包了
for you to lose contact with it and make the switch.
当你爬进那辆着火的车里时
When you crawled into that burning car,
你的举动十分英勇 不得不说
quite heroically, I might add,
但却为了解救一具
you almost died trying to rescue
太平间的尸体而险些丧命
what I assume was a cadaver from the morgue.
为什么煞费苦心实施这样危险的计划
Why go through such an elaborate and dangerous plan
却只是为了陷害一个人呢
just to frame one guy?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他们从不拿所取之财
They never kept any of the money they took.
这点我也还没想通
Yeah, that’s the part I haven’t been able to put together yet.
当我刚才
But I just gave you
提供的消息更重要一些
information that is substantially more important.
-不 -什么
– No. Not really. – What?
我终于有机会详细调查莱昂纳尔·施莱克
I finally got a chance to really look into Lionel Shrike.
弄清他的复出意图和那次事故缘由
His comeback attempt. His accident.
拒绝索赔的那家保险公♥司♥
The insurer who denied the family’s claim?
就是特莱斯勒保险公♥司♥
Tressler Insurance.
而持有相关票♥据♥的那家银行
The bank that carried the note?
也正是巴黎信贷共和银行
Credit Republican of Paris.
巴黎信贷共和银行
Credit Republicain de Paris.
信贷共和
这你怎么解释
What do you make of that?
笨蛋时时都有嘛
A sucker is born every minute.
我们凌晨两点被引到
What if all this was just leading up to
中♥央♥公园来万一被打劫了怎么办
us getting mugged in Central Park at 2:00 A.M.?
不会的 我们正是应该来这里
No, I’m telling you, we’re right where we need to be.
只要找到
We just have to find…
那个吗
That?
莱昂纳尔·施莱克之树
The Lionel Shrike tree.
还有封在树中的纸牌
And the card encased in glass.
现在怎么办
What do we do now?
不错啊
Oh, nice!
我现在换了种想法
So, here’s my new theory.
传说中的”魔眼”无处不在
The legend is that the “Eye” is everywhere.
等待着
Waiting
真正伟大的魔术师将自己与平庸之辈
for the truly great magicians to distinguish themselves
区分开来
from the mediocre ones.
也许你就是平庸中的一员
Maybe that was you.
内心深处 你强烈的渴望成为
Deep down inside you wanted nothing more
“魔眼”的一部分 但你从未被邀请过
than to be part of the “Eye”, But you were never invited.
因此你试图摧毁他们 但结果呢
So you try to destroy them. But instead what happens?
你惹怒了他们
You pissed them off.
“魔眼”是不存在的
The Eye isn’t real.
好 那你解释给我听 谁是幕后指使
Okay, then, explain then. Who’s behind all this?
某个丧心病狂
Somebody with an obsession.
-拘泥小节的人 -谁
– Meticulous. – Who?
一个孤注一掷的人
Somebody prepared to sacrifice everything.
如此孤注一掷以至于
Somebody so prepared to lose
他在花招耍完之前都不会被怀疑
that they wouldn’t even be a suspect until the trick was done.
不用讲这么细致 告诉我名字 是谁
I don’t want a profile. I need a name. Who? Who?
我不知道
I don’t know who.
但他们一定是进入了仓库
But they had to have access to the warehouse
并安置好了镜子
to plant the mirrors.
总是先我和调查局的人一步
Always a step ahead of me. And the FBI.
他们戏弄警♥察♥已经不是一两回了
Got past them not once, not twice, but consistently.
仿佛他们一直
Almost as if they were on the…
就在里面
The inside.

You.
为什么
Why?
真是个难题呢 是吧
That is the question, isn’t it?
你说得对
You’re right.
你根本不知道我等了多久
I can’t tell you how long I’ve waited
就为看到你脸上的表情
to see the look on your face.
你是谁
Who are you?
你想从我这里得到什么
What do you want from me?
我想要什么
What do I want?
我想要你一辈子都呆在这个牢房♥里
I want you to spend the rest of your life in this cell,
望着四壁反省你的所作所为
staring at four walls and wondering how you missed it.
是如何因自负而蒙蔽双眼
How you let yourself be so blinded by your ego
你自认为先人一步的时候
that you convinced yourself that you were one step ahead
分明落后于人两步
when you were always two steps behind.
迪伦
Dylan?
等等
Wait a minute.
迪伦 这到底是怎么回事
Dylan! How did this happen?
迪伦
Dylan!
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我可没料到这个
I did not see that coming.
这不可能
That’s impossible!
不会吧
No way.
那其实挺不错的
That was actually pretty good.
谢谢
Thank you.
当我说”永远是屋子里最聪明的人”时
When I said, “Always be the smartest guy in the room.”
我和你意见一致
We were in agreement.
那就好
Okay. Right.
亨利
Henley.
我还没见过她会无语
I’ve never seen her speechless.
那我就当这是在夸我了
I take that as a huge compliment.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!