伙计 抱歉揍了你 真心抱歉
Hey, man, I’m so sorry for kicking your ass. Really.
说正经的
Hey, listen, for the record,
我一直很相信魔法
I have always been a 100% believer.
而且我还花了不少精力
And the amount of energy I have expended to keep
让这些不信的人去相信
these infidels on point…
梅利特 你可以加入
Merritt, you’re in.
上帝保佑
God bless.
来吧
Come.
真正的魔法是将四个强大的个体
The real magic is taking four strong solo acts
汇聚在一起从而发挥作用的
and making them all work together.
而你们正是这样做的
And that’s exactly what you did.
欢迎
So welcome.
欢迎加入”魔眼”
Welcome to the Eye.
困死于水牢中
重现伟大魔术失败 伟大的施莱克消失在河流中
大型魔术成为施莱克致命的闭幕演出 搜救队无法找到其遗体
一切的确是有联♥系♥的
It was all connected.
信贷共和银行 特莱斯勒保险公♥司♥
Credit Republican. Tressler Insurance.
你好
Bonjour.
埃尔克霍恩呢
And Elkhorn?
他和施莱克有什么关系
What’s the connection to Shrike?
埃尔克霍恩最初是魔术安全箱生产商
Elkhorn started as a safe manufacturer.
他们的钢材偷工减料
They used cheap steel.
他们吃了回扣
They cut corners.
当施莱克沉到河底时 安全箱翘曲了
When he got to the bottom of the river, the safe warped.
他被困在里面了
And he was trapped.
他是你父亲
He was your father.
演出前的早晨我觉得有些异样
The morning before the show didn’t feel like any other day.
父亲说他必须去工作的时候
When my father said he had to go to work,
他看得出我不愿意他离开
he could see that I didn’t want him to leave.
因此他把他的手表留给我
So he gave me his watch,
让我数着时间等他回来
and he told me to count the seconds until he came back.
我从未让表停走过
I have never let his watch stop since then.
从此以后
And from that moment on,
我带起了一副面具
I created a persona.
我计划着 算好了所有细节
I planned. I worked out every detail.
但我唯一没有算到的
But the one thing that I couldn’t imagine happening
就是你
was you.
对你来说 最合理的做法
And I know that the logical conclusion for you
就是努力解决这个案件
is to take this case to its resolution.
把我供出去
And for you to turn me in.
没错
Yeah.
你知道我是怎么看待决心和逻辑的
But you know how I feel about resolution and logic.
你也知道我认为
And you also know
有些事还是不要过多解释的好
that I think some things are best left unexplained.
又是一个要锁起来的秘密
One more secret to lock away.
靠近些
Come in close.
再近些
Closer.
现在你知道我们的秘密了
Because now you know our secret.
我们无处不在 我们注视着你
We could be anywhere. Watching you.
我们在为下一个魔术招募人才
We’re looking for someone to help us with our next trick.
数到三 睁开眼
On the count of three, open your eyes
告诉我你看到了什么
and tell me what you see.

One.

Two…
拜托 停车 停车
Please, stop, stop, stop.
好了 停下来 把车停下来
All right, stop the van. Stop the van.
我要跳车了
I’m gonna jump out of the van.
终于到了
Oh, thank God.
我们在哪
Where are we?
真好 又到了个鬼地方
Great, another shit hole.
好了 感受一下吧
Okay, feeling it.
我累死了 饿死了而且很不爽
I’m exhausted, and hungry, and cranky.
看看这个地方
Check out this place.
-这是什么地方 -这就是一个垃圾场
– Where’d you bring us? – Was there no landfill where we were?
这地方太棒了
This place is awesome.
这是我们的新工具吗
Is this our new gear?
这儿最好别有什么连衣裤
There’d better not be, like, matching jumpsuits in there.
我不♥穿♥紧身衣的
You know I don’t wear spandex.
-锁上了 -大伙 得用卡片来开箱子
-It’s locked. – Guys, the cards.
-什么卡片 -你什么意思
– What card? – What do you mean, “What card”?
好吧
Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!