据称 其成员会苦练手上功夫
It is said they perfected sleight of hand
从法老那里偷取食物
to steal food from the Pharaohs
接济奴隶
and give it to the slaves.
他们的目的是什么呢
Their purpose?
用魔法和幻觉来平衡正义的天平
Using magic and illusion to even the scales of justice.
这几位天启骑士们
Are The Horsemen next in
是否和一众蠢人一样相信这个神话呢
a long line of fools to believe this myth?
他们是会像在拉斯维加斯时一样
Will they evade the rules of law and logic
再次从法律和逻辑的约束下成功脱身
like they did in Las Vegas?
还是这片南部沼泽地中的暗黑秘术
Or will the dark mysticism of this Southern swampland
更胜一筹
get the better of them?
说的好 布雷德利先生
Bravo, Mr. Bradley.
除非你有禁止令
Either you have a cease-and-desist,
我猜你没有 否则请你离开
which you don’t, or you should leave.
只要我想停止某件事情
If I want something to cease or desist,
没有禁令也得停止
it does.
休息一下
Take five.
据你的潜在赞助商说
According to your potential backers,
从这部最出色的的片子中
you stand to make 2.5 million tops
你最多可以挣250万
from your best special.
我这里有张支票
I have here a check
上面是350万
for 3.5 million.
让我走开
To walk away?
是飞走 我的私人飞机随时可供调遣
To fly away. My jet is at your disposal.
别开玩笑了 特莱斯勒先生
Let’s not kid ourselves, Mr. Tressler.
你想把他们捧出名
You’re in this to ride them up.
而我就是要让他们名声扫地
I’m in it to ride them down.
看来我们是谈崩了
I take it that we do not have a deal.
这也是我们之间的矛盾
And therein lies our conflict.
我就不绕弯子了
Let me be blunt.
我比你有钱的多
My bank account is much, much bigger than yours.
我的律师团队也更强大
And my lawyers are much stronger.
他们会用各种各样的禁令
And they will manacle you
让你寸步难行
with so many injunctions.
直到你站在一旁
Until you stand by,
无助地看着你所拥有的一切
hopelessly watching everything that you own
在你贪婪的眼前渐渐失去
drain away in front of your greedy little eyes.
这也不是我第一次受到威胁了
This isn’t the first time I’ve been threatened.
可我还是好好地站在这
And I’m still here.
不过 你可是第一次被我威胁
It is, however, the first time you’ve been threatened by me.
如果你做任何不利于我投资的事情
And if you do anything to sully my investment,
像你说的 让他们声名扫地的话
the ride down, which you mentioned,
会立刻 马上惹出一场严重的祸事
will be sudden, precipitous, and measurable on the Richter scale.
你可不该那么做
You shouldn’t have done that.
据迷信说法
According to superstition,
如果有人用人偶表达自己的愤怒
one who uses a doll to enact one’s own wrath,
就会把此愤怒带给自己
is likely to bring that very wrath unto himself.
搞笑吧
Isn’t that funny?
我还以为你不信魔法
And I thought you didn’t believe in magic.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
现在想象一下你最刺♥激♥的性♥爱♥体验
Visualize your most adventurous sexual experience.
别试着钻进我脑子里来 你个变♥态♥
Stay out of my head, you perv.
不 如果我不读你的思想
Well, no, if I stay out of your head,
就没法变成你的床伴
I’m never gonna get into your pants.
-好吧 -那咱们还是继续这个实验吧
– Right. – So let’s stick with this exercise.
-这有助于… -恕我冒昧
– And it helps… – Pardon the intrusion.
我祝各位今晚一切顺利
I just wanted to wish you good luck tonight.
然后你今晚就能在你的动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥站上爆我们的料了
What, so you can try to expose us later on your little website?
那是应观众要求
And on demand.
-那是不可能的 -是吗
– That’s not gonna happen. – Oh, no?
因为魔眼而用一架特别的飞机变魔术吗
Operating on a special plane because of The Eye?
听说那地方很不错 皓月千里 星光灿烂
I heard it’s a lovely place. Lots of starshine and moonbeams.
实现任何魔术师的梦想
Make any magician’s wish come true.
你走了很远的的路来
You’ve come a long way,
比不少无名小卒和过气明星都要长
much further than anyone would have expected of a bunch of wanna-bes and has-beens.
过气明星如果指的是我的话
If by “Has-been” You’re referring to me,
我只想说 我受宠若惊
I just wanna say I’m flattered,
因为我总觉得自己从未出过名
because I always considered myself a never-was.
介意我在你身上用一下读心术吗
Do you mind if I do a quick read on you?
当然可以
By all means.
好的 我看到一个小男孩
Okay, I’m picturing a little boy.
他希望有一天能成为一名伟大的魔术师
He wants to be a great magician someday.
但尽管他很棒 可还是不够好
And though he’s good, he’s not quite good enough.
最后在娱乐圈底层食物链苟且偷生
So he ends up at the bottom of the entertainment food chain,
以他无法企及的天才吃剩的渣滓为食
feeding off of those who have the talent that he never did.
告诉我 我说得对吗
Tell me. Am I getting close?
等等 你走之前 我正在研究一个新东西
Wait. Before you go. I’m working on something new.
你有时间吗
Do you have a second?
好的 选张牌
Okay. Name a card.
-红心K -猜到了
– King of hearts. – Knew it.
好的
Okay.
-在你左袖管里 -是吗
– It’s up your left sleeve. – Is it?
没有没有 我没看到
No. No, I don’t see it up there.
在你那多余的平绒口袋里找找吧
You know, why don’t you check your unnecessary velveteen pocket there?
就是它
Yeah.
去你的
总之 十分感谢你的拜访
Anyway, thank you so much for coming by,
但这个休息室是天才专用的
but this is kind of a talent only area, so…
祝君好运
Break a leg.
祝你也断点什么
Hey, you break something, too.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
萨伏伊酒店欢迎您
the Savoy management welcomes you
来到今晚的特别表演
to tonight’s special performance,
天启四骑士 第二幕
The Four Horsemen, Act Two.
不同于以往的表演
Unlike traditional performances,
天启四骑士支持您录影
The Four Horsemen encourage you to film,
打电♥话♥给朋友们
call your friends,
随便你上传 发信息 发微博
upload, stream, and tweet the show freely.
谢谢 表演即将开始
Thank you. The show will begin in a few minutes.
表不错
Nice watch.
这是我的传家宝
It’s a family heirloom.
对了 我知道他怎么做的
By the way, I know how he did that trick.
-谁 -施莱克
– Who? – Shrike.
他14岁的时候
So, when he was 14,
看见中心公园大树上有个洞
he saw a hole in a tree in Central Park.
他让一名操作旋转木马的工作人员
He had a guy who worked at the carousel
像寻常的把戏那样在牌上签名
sign a card for what looked like a routine little trick.
然后呢
And?
18年后 这个工人要退休时
At the guy’s retirement, 18 years later,
施莱克他再在牌上签名
Shrike performs, has the guy sign a card,
音乐加速
and presto!
牌就到了树上
The card is in the tree.
它在树上18年了
It was in the tree for 18 years.
一直就在树上
The card was in the tree.
树裹着牌长了18年
The tree grew around the card in 18 years.
那可不是魔术 一点也不魔幻
I mean, that isn’t magic. It’s not magic.
重点在于 目光不能短浅
The point is, the trick was not to look closely.
要用长远的考虑
It was to look so far
回溯20年去看待
that you see 20 years into the past.
施莱克溺水后 尸体一直没被找到
After Shrike drowned, they never found the body.
什么意思
What are you suggesting?
由亚瑟·特莱斯勒带来
Arthur Tressler presents
杰克·瓦尔德
Jack Wilder,
亨莉·里维斯
Henley Reeves,
梅利特·麦金尼
Merritt McKinney,
以及丹尼尔·阿特拉斯
and Daniel Atlas.
天启四骑士
The Four Horsemen.
谢谢 开始之前
Thank you. Before we begin,
我们要特别介绍两个人
we’d like to single out two people in particular.
我们想把今晚的表演
A man and a woman to whom
送给这位男子和这位女士

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!