加把劲 罗兹探员 加把劲
Keep up, Agent Rhodes. Keep up.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
这有个保险箱
Here’s the safe.
不不不
No, no, no. Hey.
他在这儿干嘛
What’s he doing here?
给我们一个可靠的入手点
Giving us our first solid lead.
我们在调查一个私人保安承包商
We’ve been investigating a private security contractor
他名叫埃尔克霍恩
called Elkhorn
-在过去的5年里 -怎么样
– For the last five years… – And?
他们藏了近5亿美元
They’ve been hiding close to a half billion dollars…
我没问你 我在问他
I didn’t ask you. I asked him.
钱被放在皇后区的一个仓库的保险箱中
The money’s in a vault inside a warehouse in Queens.
我们认为保险箱是那些魔术师的终极目标
We think this vault is your magicians’ final target.
在桥上死掉的那个魔术师
The magician who died on the bridge…
你从他那儿拿到的
You pulled our classified
正是埃尔克霍恩的机密文件
Elkhorn file right from his crispy little hand.
英国民间传说侠盗式英雄人物
除了那些像罗宾汉的花招
And despite their bullshit Robin Hood razzle-dazzle,
那帮魔术师跟普通盗贼没什么两样
your magicians are nothing more than common thieves.
他们怎么拿到文件的
How did they get the file?
我保证这部分
This is the part you’re gonna find
才是你最感兴趣的 罗兹探员
particularly interesting, Agent Rhodes.
当他们在新奥尔良
They patched to my server after they accessed
进入你手♥机♥的控制中心后
your mobile command center in New Orleans
从你那儿盗取了我服务器的密♥码♥
with codes they got from your phone.
你当时命令我们全部去追捕
You ordered us all out to chase after them.
你们在这个案子上所展现的无能程度
The level of incompetence displayed on this case,
本身就是个魔术了
that’s a magic trick in and of itself.
一种变魔术时念的咒语
嘛哩嘛哩哄 我来接管这个案子
Abracadabra. I’m taking over.
老大 他来接手
Boss, he’s taking over?
我们走吧 先生们
Let’s go, gentlemen.
我想和你谈谈
Hey. I want to have a word with you.
以后别再那样和我说话
Don’t ever talk to me like that again.
-你究竟为什么加入这个案子 -什么
– Why the hell did you take this case? – What?
美国人有句话叫知人知面不知心
People say I’m “Hard to read.” That’s an American expression.
你明白吗
Do you understand it?
明白
Yes.
那好 现在我就跟你说明白
Good, then let me make myself perfectly clear to you.
如果你除了做现在的工作外
If I find out that you are anything other than
还搞其他的小动作的话 我发誓会
who you say you are, I swear…
我们法语中也有句话
And we French also have an expression.
信念可以移山
La foi soulève la montagne.
即信任能战胜一切
“Faith can move mountains.”
如果我们想战胜天启四骑士
If we hope to capture The Horsemen,
那你就该对我有那么一点点信任
then you need to have a little faith in me.
因为我没做见不得人的事
Because I’ve done nothing to deserve otherwise.
我刚刚就被人出♥卖♥♥♥了
I just got my ass headed to me.
这个案子就快不归我管了
I am losing this case.
现在信任这种奢侈我享受不起
So faith is a luxury I don’t have any time for right now.
杰克这一生最大的梦想
More than anything in his life,
就是成为最有名的魔术师
Jack wanted to be the most famous magician who ever lived.
我无法说他实现了梦想
And I can’t say he achieved it,
但我希望不论在哪儿 他都能拥抱魔术
but I do hope wherever he is, it is full of magic.
关键是 抱歉
But the point is… Sorry.
关键是
The point is…
关键是我们之所以在这儿
The point of why we are here
是想说 我们现在不能放弃
is to say that we are not… We cannot quit now.
我们已经开始实施了更大的计划
We’ve started something bigger than all of us.
我们一定要完成它
We have to finish it.
靠近仓库
Approaching the warehouse.
5队和6队负责北边和南边的入口
Units 5 and 6 cover the north and south entrances.
我们去保险箱那儿
We are going for the vault.
保险箱呢 保险箱呢
Hey. Where’s the safe? Where’s the safe?
怎么回事
What is this?
那该死的保险箱在哪儿
Where the hell is the goddamn safe?
刚刚你们在外面的时候 我们搬出去了
We just moved it while you were outside.
-埃文斯的命令 -什么
– Evans’ orders. – What?
我可没说过
I never said that.
长官 你之前打过电♥话♥
Sir, you got a phone call
说华盛顿方面想把保险箱搬出去
and said Washington wants the safe moved.
你没有听我亲口说出这些吧 探员
You never heard that come out of my mouth, Agent.
什么情况
What happened?
你告诉我这到底是怎么回事
You tell me what’s going on,
真♥他♥妈♥的太扯淡
because this is bullshit!

No!
老天
Jesus Christ.
长官 长官 你在干嘛
Sir? Sir? What are you doing?
这是贝多芬的D大调协奏曲
I think it’s Beethoven’s Concerto in D-Major.
保险箱在哪
Where’s the safe?
他的手下正把它搬上货车
His team is loading the truck.
-拦下那辆货车 -停下
– Stop the truck! – Stop!
-停下 -拦下那辆货车
– Stop! – Hey! Stop that truck!
究竟是怎么回事 我们是奉命行事
What the hell’s going on? We got our orders.
现在有新的命令 打开它
Now you’ve got new orders. Open it up.
现在听我的
Okay. Here’s what I want.
他们以为保险箱已经离开这儿了
At this moment, they think that safe’s leaving this site.
我们将计就计
So we stay with it.
跟着它一直到 这是要送哪儿去来着
We follow it all the way to… Where’s it going?
博恩茨街5号♥
5 Pointz. Up the street.
那我们就去博恩茨街5号♥
So we go to 5 Pointz.
保险箱到哪儿我们就到哪儿
Wherever the safe goes, we go.
这玩意会带我们找到他们
It’ll lead us right to ’em.
你们两个跟我来
You two are with me.
伙计们
Guys.
局里打电♥话♥来让我们看这个
Look. Office just called with this.
20分钟前 骑士们把它传到了优酷上
Horsemen posted it to YouTube 20 minutes ago.
我们之所以在这儿 是想说我们不会
The point of why we’re here is to say that we are not…
我们现在不能放弃
We cannot quit now.
我们已经开始实施了更大的计划
We’ve started something bigger than all of us.
我们一定要完成它
We have to finish it.
当你们到达现场时
Remember the name Jack Wilder
记住杰克·瓦尔德的名字
when you see us live,
我们相约7点 皇后区博恩茨街5号♥
5 Pointz, Queens, 7:00.
表演还有半个小时开始
Their show is in a half an hour.
我们去的正是那地方
It’s exactly where we’re headed.
我不确定 老大 我不想唱反调
I don’t know, boss. I don’t wanna be the naysayer,
但是这帮家伙真的很狡猾
but these guys are kinda tricky.
罗兹 他们不过是几个艺人
Rhodes, they’re entertainers.
在博恩茨街5号♥ 上演绝妙的结局
A stunning turnout here in 5 Pointz
之前逃脱的骑士们
as the renegade Horsemen
将会给联邦调查局最后一记响亮的耳光
taunt the FBI into a final showdown.
天启四骑士邀请我们加入
The Horsemen have invited us to their final round
和调查局展开的三轮对决中的最后一轮
of their three-act face-off with the FBI.
他们到底留了哪一手 我们拭目以待
What do they have in store? We’re about to find out.
大家盯好货车 看有没有人接近
All eyes on the truck. Let’s see who approaches.
收到
Copy that.
罗兹探员 富勒
Agents Rhodes, Fuller?
有什么新情况
Go, for us.
这边有动静了 有人正走向卡车
We’ve got movement. Someone’s walking toward the truck.
是个女人
It’s a woman.
-不许动 -见鬼
– Freeze! – Oh, shit!
发生什么事了
What the hell’s going on?
这不是那个做揭秘节目的家伙吗
Hey! It’s the guy from the TV.
把枪放下
Put your guns down.
瞧瞧这是谁 第五名骑士
Look who it is. The fifth Horseman.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
我和你一样 只是在跟踪他们
I’m following them, just like you are.
我才不是跟踪
I’m not following anybody anymore.
你一直以来都赶在我前面
You’ve been ahead of us this whole time.
但是这次 我领先你一步
But guess what? I’m ahead of you now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!