我们耽溺于上瘾
[TV: Man] We’re addicted to addiction.
亲爱的,昨天我撞到了一个小孩
Honey, yesterday I hit a kid.
– 什么?
– 我撞到了一个八岁的小孩
– What?
– I hit an eight-year-old kid.
他没有受伤。我只是擦了他一下,把他撞倒了
He wasn’t hurt. I just kind of brushed him, knocked him down.
就差那么一点。他真是个可爱的小孩
But it was so close. He’s such a little sweetie too.
我试着载他回家,他告诉我,他的妈妈和爸爸告诉他……
I tried to give him a lift to his house. He told me his mom and dad told him…
决不要跟任何人上车,除非他们说可以
never to get into the car with anybody unless they said it was okay.
哦,你非常幸运,你知道吗?
Oh. You’re very lucky, you know that?
如果我再开快点,我就可能撞死他了
If I’d been going faster, I would’ve killed him.
试想一下
Imagine.
你怎能熬过去呢?你不可能
How could you get over that? You couldn’t.
我回到家,我告诉厄尔,我们的生活可能会因此改变
I came home. I told Earl our whole life could change.
厄尔告诉我去减肥
Earl tells me to go on a diet.
这是他能想出要说的话
That’s all he could think of to say.
嘿!
Hey!
[Shutter Clicks]
我告诉了你吗?我没告诉过你吗?
I tell ya? Did I tell ya?
这是我钓到的最好的鱼
That’s the best fishing I’ve ever had.
是的,但是我失去了四条这样的鱼
Yeah, but I lost four of those motherfuckers.
– [Shutter Clicks]
– [Chuckles]
是的,但告诉我这不值得。我的意思是,即使四个小时的步行也是值得的
Yeah, but tell me it wasn’t worth it. I mean, even four hours of walking is worth this.
是的,但是我们要怎么……
Yeah, but what are we gonna…
处理你知道的那事?
do about you-know-what?
[Sighs]
我要多照一张相
I’m gonna take another picture.
好的,在那里放下一点,轻柔一点,低一点
Okay. Uh, right there, bring it down a little bit. Right on the cantabile. A little bit down.
佐伊,这烦到你了吗?
Zoe, i… i… is that bothering you?
– 这看起来很恐怖
– 哦,不
– It looks terrible.
– Oh, no.
– 我们能开始……?
– 你是怎样搞成这样的?
– Can we start right…
– How did you do that?
呃……我带着我妈妈的午餐盘时跌倒了
Um, I fell carrying my mom’s lunch tray.
– 我们能开始……?
– 顺便问一下,你妈妈怎样了?
– Can we start right at… at…
– By the way, how is your mother?
– 她还好吗?
– 不
– Is… Is she all right?
– No.
我不认为她还剩下很多时间了。我……我可以看到她在我眼前的变化
I don’t think she’s got much time left. I… I can see her change right in front of my eyes.
这是个残酷的疾病。我们能从六号♥开始吗?
[Sighs] It’s a cruel disease. Can… Can we start at number six?
好的,六号♥
Okay. Number six.

Ah. [Sighs]
[Phone Ringing]
– 你好,霍华德吗?
– 不,我不是霍华德
– Hello? Howard?
– [Bitkower] No, this is not Howard.
哦,对不起。你是谁?
Oh, I’m sorry. Who are you calling?
凯西
Casey.
我想谈谈那个小杂种凯西
I want to talk about that little bastard Casey.
凯西?你是谁?
Casey? Who is this?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
[Engine Running]
– [Engine Shuts Off]
– [Knocking]
[Dog Barking]
[Engine Starts]
[Engine Starts]
[Engine Shuts Off]
这很好。那是苏西吗?
This is good. Is that Suzy?
那是她的尾巴吗?很好,我真的很喜欢
Is that her tail? That’s nice. I really like that.
– 玛丽安
– 好的
– Marian.
– Okay.
– 不要让孩子们看到
– 为什么?
– Don’t let the kids see.
– Why?
因为我不想听到吉恩的废话
‘Cause I don’t want to hear Gene’s bullshit.
不!
[Girl] No!
他在外面胡搞,我能闻到他的气息
He’s playing around. I can smell it on him.
– 你认为很严重吗?
– 前所未有的严重
– You think it’s serious?
– As serious as it ever is.
谢莉,你为什么要容忍♥下去?
Why do you put up with it, Sherri?
我必须苦熬下去
I just got to sweat it out.
她会抛弃他,然后他会回家找过分溺爱他的妈妈
She’ll dump him, and then he’ll come running home to Mommy all lovey-dovey.
– 总是这样千篇一律
– 他真是个混♥蛋♥
– It’s always the same story.
– He’s such an asshole.
他是个骗子
He’s such a liar.
有时候,我通过问他问题只为了娱乐我自己
Sometimes I ask him stuff just to entertain myself.
– 你是什么意思?
– 只为了看看他下次会编出……
– What do you mean?
– Just to see what kind of cockamamy lie…
什么样荒唐可笑的谎言来
he’s gonna come up with next.
我是说,有些故事真的很奇幻
I mean, some of the stories are really fantastic.
贝蒂
Betty.
[Water Running]
[TV: Man Speaking, Indistinct]
[Motor Starts]
性生活怎么样?
How’s the sex?
他真的很快就完事
Well, he’s real quick.
对我来说太快了
He’s too quick for me.
还有,他不肯帮我口♥交♥
Plus, he won’t do oral.
– 你呢?
– 我过去会,在我们结婚前
– Do you?
– I used to, before we got married.
如果他不再鬼混,我会帮他口♥交♥的。我有点喜欢口♥交♥
I would if he would stop fooling around. I kind of like it.
你的情形呢?
What about you?
– 拉尔夫相当保守
– 是吗?
– Ralph’s pretty conservative.
– Yeah?
不!
[Boy] No!
除了拉尔夫的其他人呢?
How about other than Ralph?
[Children Chattering]
我们已经结婚很久了,谢莉
Oh, we’ve been married a long time, Sherri.
自从你们结婚后就没有其他人吗?
There’s never been anybody else since you’ve been married?
没有
No.
是的,我也没有
Yeah. Me neither.
自从有了小孩后就没有
Not since the kids.
这种气氛会把我带回来的,儿子,我告诉你
This atmosphere sure brings it back to me, son, I’ll tell ya.
这已经有多久了?可能有25年了吧?
How many years has it been? Say, what? Maybe 25 years?
– 什么?
– 你的意外事故
– What?
– Your accident.
哦,大约有……30年了
Oh, it’s about, uh, 30.
我不知道这些时光都跑到哪去了
I don’t know where all that time went.

Oh. [Chuckles]
霍华德,哦哦
Howard. Uh-oh. [Chuckles]
你记得吗?我在演出时带着它,嗯……
You remember? I brought it along to show, uh…
– 凯西
– 凯……凯……凯西,对
– Casey.
– C… C… Casey. Yeah.
凯西
Casey.
说起那个,你知道那条小溪吗?
Speaking of that, you know the creek?
现在你不能再跨过它了,他们设置了一道门有10年……11年了
You can’t cross it anymore now. They put a gate up about 10, 11 year…
– 是的,11年前,就在我离开前
– 是吗?那很好
– Yeah, 11 years ago. Just before I left.
– Yeah? That’s good.
当然,如果他们早有一道门,就可以……
Of course, if they’d had a gate, that would have…
改变事情,不是吗?
changed things, wouldn’t it?
我是说你那天就不会进医院了
I mean, you wouldn’t have been in the hospital that day.
而我……该死,你可能不会离开那里了
And I… Hell, you probably wouldn’t be out here.
你可能不会让凯西一个人呆在医院里
You might not have even had Casey, let alone him being in the hospital.
我们依然能一起回到明尼苏达州,然后结婚……
We could still be back in Minnesota with me, and married…
爸,别说了
Pop, stop it.
[Rings]
[Rings]
[Rings]
[Rings]
你好,这是菲尼根家
[Casey’s Voice] Hi. This is the Finnigan home.
我们现在不能接电♥话♥,请在嘟声后留下你的信息
We can’t get to the phone right now, so leave a message after the beep.
[Beeps]
“这个幸运土地的某个地方里……
[Bitkower] “Oh, somewhere in this favored land…
“阳光灿烂……
“the sun is shining bright…
“乐队在某个地方演奏着……
“the band is playing somewhere…
“心儿在某个地方轻快地跳动着
“and somewhere hearts are light.
“男人在某个地方欢笑着……
“And somewhere men are laughing…
“孩子在某个地方叫喊着……
“and somewhere children shout…
“但是在Mudville没有欢乐……
“but there is no joy in Mudville…
“强大的凯西三振出局了”
mighty Casey has struck out.”
[Phone Line Clicks]

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!