Ahh!
– 天啊
– 谢莉
– Oh, God.
– Sherri.
– 等等
– 好的
– Just a minute.
– [Marian] Okay.
你知道我做什么工作的吧?看着我
You know what kind of work I do, right? Look at me.
[Suzy Barking, Growling]
你知道那是危险的
You know it’s dangerous.
你知道为了你自己着想,有些事你不应该知道
And you know there’s things you can’t know for your own safety, right?
我只是想问你吃顿饭而已
I was just asking about dinner.
你一点都不担心吗?
Don’t you worry your pretty little head about it.
[Sniffs]
– 他离开这里了
– 好了,孩子们
– He’s out of here.
– All right, kids.
他在说什么?
[Marian On Phone] What is he talking about?
– 国王走了
– 来,苏西,来
– [Sherri] The king is gone.
– Come on, Suzy. Come on.
走的时候关上门!我不想让苏西出去!它会跑掉的!
Close the gate when you go! I don’t want Suzy to get out! He might get run over!
凯西
Casey.
你上学要迟到了,年轻人
You are gonna be late for school, young man.
– 希望我载你一程吗?
– 不,我可以走路
– Now, do you want me to drive you?
– No. I’ll walk.
是吗?好的,吻别吧
You sure? All right, kisses. Okay.
[Door Opens, Closes]
天啊
Oh, my God. [Whimpering, Panting]
亲爱的,你没事吧?
Honey! Honey, you all right?
– 我没事
– 等等,等等,等等!
– I – I’m fine.
– Wait, wait, wait!
让我拿上你的东西,等等,我要……
Let me get your stuff. Here. Wait, I’ll…
– 来,上我的车
– 不,我……我没事
– Come on, let’s get in my car.
– No, I-I’m fine.
我妈妈不让我上陌生人的车
My mom doesn’t want me to go in a car with strangers.
不,等等,我送你回家,确保你没事
No, wait a minute. Let me give you a ride home, make sure you’re okay.
我没事,真的
I’m… I’m fine. For sure.
不,不,看
No, no. Look.
来,你几岁了?
Come on. How old are you?
我八岁了,明天是我的生日
I’m eight. My birthday’s tomorrow.
我要见你♥爸♥妈,我要确保你平安无事
I wanna see your mom and dad. I wanna make sure you’re okay.
妈妈不让我跟陌生人说话
My mom said I can’t talk with strangers.
[Doreen Panting]
再见
Hey, bye.
[Door Bell Dings]
– 你准备好生日蛋糕了吗?
– 嗯,就在这里
– Have you got ready-made birthday cakes?
– Yeah. They’re right here.
– 你在上面写了“贝蒂”吗?
– 你看这里
– Have you got one with ” Betty” on it already?
– Just what you see here.
我可以按特殊要求做,但今天不行
I can do something special, but not for today.
好的,我要那个,那是什么来着?
Yeah. Well, all right, I’ll take that one. What is it?
– 是柠檬蛋糕
– 你能把她的名字弄上去吗?
– It’s a lemon cake.
– Can you maybe put her name on it?
– 今天不行
– 好的,要多少钱
– I can’t do it today.
– All right. Well, how much is it?
含税价是14.75元。斯瓦茨迈尔太太,能把这装起来吗?
It’s 14.75 with tax. Mrs. Schwarzmeier, can you box this up?
加瓦,赫尔·比特考沃
[Mrs. Schwarzmeier] Jawohl, Herr Bitkower.
斯瓦茨……你能把“贝蒂”的名字写上去吗?
Mrs. Schw… Could you maybe… Could you just write “Betty”on here?
“贝蒂”?不,不行
[Mrs. Schwarzmeier] “Betty”? No. No.
– 你好
– 我要个生日蛋糕
– Hi.
– I’d like to order a birthday cake.
– 好的,什么类型的?
– 庆祝生日的有什么样的?
– Sure. What kind?
– Birthdays. They keep adding up, huh?
– 这是你的蛋糕和找零
– 谢谢
– Here is your cake and your change.
– Thanks.
哦,我有一些主意
Oh, I’ve got a couple ideas here.
好的,我想要的是这样的
– Okay, this is what I’d like.
– [Mrs. Schwarzmeier] Mm-hmm.
是怎么写的?“凯西,生日快乐”吗?
[Baker] What’s that say? “Happy Birthday, Casey”?
– 不好意思
– 是的,凯西
– Oh, excuse me.
– [Mrs. Finnigan] Yes. Casey.
– 那是一个棒球棍吗?
– 你好,斯瓦茨迈尔太太
– And is that supposed to be a baseball bat?
– Hi, Mrs. Schwarzmeier.
对,是一个棒球棍,我画得不好
Yes, that’s a baseball bat. I don’t draw very well.
– 我帮德比·埃根维勒拿蛋糕
– 你确定想要这样吗?
– I came to pick up the cake for Debbie Eggenweiler.
– [Baker] Are you sure you want this?
因为我有些很好的棒球设计
Because I have some very nice baseball designs.
– 我想是预付费的
– 是的
– I think it’s prepaid.
– Yes. Yes.
– 如果你喜欢,我可以做这个
– 不,我喜欢这个
– If you like this, I can do it.
– No, I like this.
他……嗯……他开始参加小联盟比赛了,我们真的很兴奋
He’s, um, he’s starting Little League, so we’re real excited.
太好了,他叫凯西,他玩棒球
That’s really sweet. His name is Casey, and he plays baseball.
– 下,下
– 不,不,不,不,不
– Down, down.
– No, no, no, no, no.
投得漂亮
Beautiful shot, man.
嘿,凯西,怎么了?
Hey. Casey. What’s up?
你为什么不在学校里?
How come you’re not in school?
– 让他走吧
– 凯西,你想看短传球吗?
– Let him go.
– Hey, Casey, you wanna see the dribble?
– 来,乔!
– 嘿!抬头!
– Come on, Joe!
– Hey! Heads up!
– 快,我们领先了
– 我们开始吧
– Come on. We’re ahead too.
– Let’s go.
传球,传球
Pass you. Pass you.
传得好,传得好
Yo, good pass, good pass.
在那树旁向右转
Take a right down by that tree.
– 就这样?
– 好,我明白,我明白
– That’s all?
– Okay. I got it, I got it.
该死的后座
Goddamn back seat.
嘿,多琳
[Man] Hey, Doreen.
保罗·格罗斯曼让我得到一百多万元
[TV: Man] Paul Grossman got me more than $1 million.
给我打电♥话♥吧,保罗·格罗斯曼,我也会当你的律师
[TV: Paul Grossman] Call me. Paul Grossman. I’ll be your attorney too.
免费拨♥打♥,我们可以去您在加利福尼亚任何地方的住所或办公室
[TV: Announcer] Call toll-free. We’ll come to your home or office anywhere in California.
1-800-462-5555
[TV: Chorus] ♪ 1-800-462-5555 ♪
每年一次的P.B.A.环游职业赛都要……
[TV: Announcer] Once a year, the P.B.A. Touring pros join forces…
进行双重竞赛
in doubles competitions.
门大开着干什么呢?
What’s the door doing standing wide open?
[TV: Announcer Continues]
嘿,你饿了吗?亲爱的,你在干什么?
Hey, you -you hungry, honey? What are you doing, anyway?
你怎么没在工作?你不是又丢掉工作了吧?
How come you’re not workin’? You’re not gonna lose your job again, are you?
你最好把那还回去,某个医生肯定正在找它
You’d better give that back. Some doctor’s gonna be looking for it.
我从希腊人那里弄来了伦敦烤肉,你希望我把它冻上吗?
I got London broil from the Greek. You want me to fix it? Want me to freeze it?
多琳,多琳,问题王后
[Earl] ♪ Doreen, Doreen the question queen ♪
♪ Stole a London broil thick and lean ♪
来个水果盘怎么样?轻口味的?
Hey, how ’bout a fruit plate? Somethin’ light?
穿一条短裙子怎么样?
How ’bout a short skirt, Doreen?
短得让我可以看见你的屁♥股♥,怎么样?
Short enough so I can see every inch of your ass. How’d that be?
– 你在说什么呢?
– 嗯
– What are you talkin’ crazy for?
– Yeah.
我们不想说那些话吗?
We don’t wanna talk about that, do we?
我们只是想谈谈厄尔
We just wanna talk about Earl.
让我听听厄尔的事
Let’s hear more about Earl.
警♥察♥们呢?宝贝
How ’bout cops, baby?
他们肯定喜欢那些短裙
I bet they love those short skirts.
我知道渔夫们肯定会喜欢的!
I know fishermen like ’em!
不,伙计,等等
– Whoa!
– No, man, wait a second.
怎么了?
What happened?
– 天啊!
– 怎么了?
– Aw, Christ!
– What happened?
那是我的酒定量的一半
– That’s half my supply.
– [Laughs]
– 可以吗?我们开始吧
– 好的,走
– Okay? Let’s do it.
– All right. Let’s go.
– [Broken Glass Tinkling]
– [Exhales]
– 小心你的脚下,小心你的脚下
– 我已经渴了
– [Gordon] Watch your step. Watch your step.
– [Stuart] Man, I’m thirsty already.
我们只剩3小时59分了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!