– 我不要别的狗,我要苏西!
– We’ll get a puppy this time. How’s that?
– I don’t want another dog. I want Suzy!
我要苏西!
I want Suzy!
– 给我开个价
– 把那些放在我这边
– [Woman] Tell me how much you want it.
– Put those on my side.
我为什么要这样做?
[Boy] Why should I, Big?
你屁♥股♥上还有三个指印吗?
Still got three fingers in your ass?
荡♥妇♥,我该收拾你
Slut. I should make you get an egg.
你冰箱里有鸡蛋吗?
You got an egg in that refrigerator?
没有,你一个鸡蛋都没有吗?
No, you don’t got an egg?
– 有没有一支蜡烛呢?
– 蜡烛
– What about a candle?
– [Baby Babbles] Candle.
我跟你说的那些橡皮圈呢?
What about them rubber bands I told you about?
我觉得你弄得不够紧。绷断它们!
I don’t think you got ’em tight enough. Snap ’em!
– 好
– 好了。天啊!
– Good.
– [Boy] Okay. Geez!
好的,把橡皮圈从你的鸡♥巴♥上拿下来
Okay, take them rubber bands off your dick.
我现在要舔你的鸡♥巴♥
I’m gonna suck your dick now.
– 我要把你的鸡♥巴♥介绍给我的扁桃腺
– 往后坐,乔,快!
– I’m gonna introduce your dick to my tonsils.
– Sit back down. Joe, now!
– 宝贝……
– 你要聊电♥话♥聊到什么时候啊,洛伊丝?
– Baby…
– How long you gonna stay on that phone, Lois?
– 坐下,看那些卡
– 说:“求你了,女主人”
– Sit down. Look at the cards.
– Say, ” Please, mistress.”
– 坐下
– 我没让你来!
– Sit down.
– [Lois] I didn’t tell you to come!
所以告诉我,感觉怎么样?
So tell me, how did it feel?
下次我要让你用棉签沾一些须后水……
Next time I’m gonna make you get a Q-Tip with some aftershave…
我要让你的鸡♥巴♥竖起来
and I’m gonna make you stick it up that dick of yours.
周三3:30给我打电♥话♥,婊♥子♥
3:30 Wednesday. Call me, bitch.
把那卡弄弯!
[Joe] Bend the card!
他们不要别的狗
They don’t want another dog.
– 好啊,我也不要
– 我也不要
– Well, neither do I.
– Neither do I.
– 我也不要
– 我也不要!
– Neither do I.
– Neither do I!
– 我也不要!
– 我!我!我!
– Neither do I!
– I! I! I!
我!
I!
我甚至看不出有什么不一样
I don’t even see what the difference is.
他们甚至一周内就会不知道苏西是谁了
They’re not even gonna know who Suzy is in a week.
好吧
All right.
带上孩子让他们上车,周围看看有没有人看见那狗了
Let’s take the kids, put them in the car, drive around and see if anybody’s seen him.
– 不行,我有计划
– 哦,吉恩,拜托!
– Can’t do it. I got plans.
– Oh, Gene, come on!
谢莉,我一周半前告诉过你……
Sherri, I told you a week and a half ago…
我在其中有领导权……参议权
I got the leadership… council thing on the… crack kids.
你应该做的是,你应该和孩子们一起出去……
What you should do is, you should go out with the kids…
做一些记号♥或者悬赏,但不要太多
put up some signs, offer a reward – not too much.
– 记住,它只是一条狗
– 谁是“小丑”克莱尔·卡恩?
– Remember, it’s a dog.
– Who’s Claire “The Clown” Kane?
你看我的口袋干什么?
What are you doing looking in my pockets?
您拿她的驾驶执照和电♥话♥号♥码干什么?
What are you doing with her driver’s license and telephone number?
你想知道?我告诉你
You wanna know? I’ll tell you.
“小丑”克莱尔·卡恩……
Claire Kane, a.k.a. “The Clown”…
是一个被三个州通缉的骗子
is a bunco artist wanted in three states.
为了这次行动,所以我拿着她的电♥话♥号♥,现在你知道了
I have her phone number because I’m running a sting operation. Now you know.
现在不幸的是……
And now, unfortunately…
我是以你和孩子们的安全来做妥协的
I have compromised your safety and the children’s safety.
你现在高兴吗?
Are you happy now?
在我的画里……有一种艰硬、沉重的……
[Marian] There is a… a hard, heavy physicality…
肉体上的感觉……
in my new paintings…
因为我是在大块的木头上画的……
in part because I’ve executed them on large panels of wood…
不过我要说它们已经被调和了……
but I’d say that they’re tempered by the…
– 噢,对不起
– 对不起
– Oh. Sorry.
– Sorry.
嗯,被暂用的颜色调和了
Um, tempered by the ephemeral use of color.
你可以说这是超越自然色的
You could almost say that it’s beyond natural color.
是关于什么的?
[Man On Phone] What are they about?
嗯……我想是关于看见……
[Marian] Well… [Sighs] I think they’re about seeing…
以及从中产生的责任感
and the responsibility that comes with that.
– 好的
– 下周打电♥话♥
– Okay.
– [Man] And call next week.
– 谢谢,非常感谢
– 再见
– Thanks. Thank you very much.
– Bye.
再见
Bye-bye.
那是谁?谢莉吗?
Who was that? Sherri?
不,那是戴维……
No, that was David…
他在画廊
at the gallery.
哦,画廊的戴维
Oh. David at the gallery.
我希望能在那里做一场展出
I’m hoping to get a show there.
这个“画廊的戴维”将会成为我们生活中的另一个米切尔·安德森吗?
Is this “David at the gallery” going to be another Mitchell Anderson in our lives?
那是什么意思?
What’s that supposed to mean?
那是你们俩经常喋喋不休说的事情,不是吗?
Well, that’s the sort of stuff you two used to blather on about, isn’t it?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
那个蹩脚的画家,那个从来都卖♥♥不出画的米切尔·安德森
The lousy painter. The one who never sold anything. Mitchell Anderson.
他的画卖♥♥不出去不代表他就是蹩脚的画家
Just because he never sold anything doesn’t mean he was a lousy painter.
你说的
So you’ve said.
是真的
Well, it’s true.
玛丽安,玛丽安你知道从科学方面来说……
You know, scientifically speaking, Marian…
是没有“超越自然色彩”这种东西的
there’s no such thing as “beyond natural color”.
我不知道我们为什么像是我们的错一样坐在这里
[Stuart] I don’t know why we’re sittin’ around here actin’like it was our fault.
我们跟这事毫无瓜葛
We didn’t have anything to do with it.
是的,假使我们一开始就没有来到这个地方
[Gordon] Yeah. Suppose we’d never come up here in the first place.
她什么时候会被发现?或许永远都不会,我们无能为力
When would she have been found? Maybe never. Nothing we can do to help.
她肯定是被谋杀的,我是说,她赤条条一无所有
[Vern] She must have been murdered. I mean, she’s naked and everything.
反正今晚我们不会采取任何行动
[Gordon] Nothing we’re gonna do about it tonight, anyway.
假设它漂走了
[Stuart] Suppose it floats away.
那么它就在我们的能力以外了
[Vern] Then it’s out of our hands.
或许那就是我们要做的,松掉它后让别人发现它
Maybe that’s what we oughta do – kick it loose and let somebody else find it.
我不知道。我想我们应该绑紧它,那么它就不会流走了
[Stuart] Ah, I don’t know. I think we oughta tie it up so it won’t float away.
然后我们就可以留到天亮来处理
Then we can, uh, you know, deal with it in the morning.
你们觉得怎么样?
What do you say about that?
我要说我们只剩下两个小时钓鳟鱼的时间了,我们要处理好
[Vern] I say we got two hours of prime trout time left. That’s what we oughta deal with.
嘿,我们来投票吧
[Gordon] Hey, let’s take a vote.
我赞成
[Stuart] All right by me.
现在就钓鱼,或者处理尸体
Fish now, or deal with the body.
我赞成现在就钓鱼
I say fish now.
假设水流带走了它呢
Suppose the current takes it away.
那样就不是我们的问题了
Then it’s not our problem.
地球主义者在努力拯救地球和环境
[Chad] The Planeteers are trying to save the planet and the environment.
他们都是了不起的人物
Uh, they’re all wonderful characters.
– 告诉吉恩他来自哪里
– 热带雨林
– Tell Gene where he comes from.
– The tropical rain forest.
– 这个吗?
– 这是马蒂
– [Betty] This one?
– This is Ma-Ti.
他的力量来自心灵。让我们看看,他的戒指在哪里?
His power is heart. Let’s see. Where is his ring?
他们来这里都带着……
They all come with little…
– 斯托米故意这样对我,我要杀了他
– 这是卡梅,他的力量来自大地
– Stormy did this to me on purpose. I’m gonna kill him.
– This is Kwame. He has the power of earth.
他把戒指对着大地……
Let’s say he points his ring at, maybe, Earth, and-
恰德,你知道吗?
Chad, you know what?
我认为吉恩今晚带我们来这里真是再好不过了……
I think that it was really nice that Gene brought us here tonight…
我认为我们应该说声谢谢
and I think we should say thank you.
– 难道不是这样吗?
– 妈妈,我能去厕所吗?
– Don’t you?
– Mommy, can I go to the bathroom, please?
好的
Yeah.
– 等等,厕所在哪里?
– 呃,借问一下,小姐
– Wait. Where is it?
– Uh, excuse me, miss.
洗手间在哪里?
Where’s the restroom?
– 为他吗?我带他去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!