Oh, my God! [Gasps] Chad, what are you doing here?
– 你♥爸♥爸呢?
– 他得去某个地方
– Where’s your dad?
– He had to go somewhere.
他抛下你独自去某个地方?
He had to go somewhere without you?
他……他说他要做一些事情
He… he said he had to do something.
– 出了什么事
– 嗯
– Something came up.
– Yeah.
我可以肯定
I’ll bet it did.
肯定是出了什么事了
I’ll bet something came up.
那他说了你什么吗?
So, what’d he say about you?
他说我们只好改天再来做
He said we’ll have to do it some other time.

Hey.
他是个狗♥娘♥养♥的
He’s a son of a bitch.
他是个狗♥娘♥养♥的
He’s a son of a bitch.
– 现在?
– 带进来……
– [Stuart] Now?
– [Gordon] Bring in the…
– [Phone Ringing]
– [Dog Barking]
杰瑞·凯瑟尔
Jerry Kaiser.
– 嘿,伙计,是我
– 嘿
– [Man Whispering] Hey, buddy, it’s me.
– Hey.
听着,我正跟一个丰满的女孩一起四处游荡
Listen, I’m walking around with a fuckin’ serious chubby.
听听发生了什么
Listen to what’s going on.
这个女孩是在这里上学的……
There’s this girl at school here…
她18岁,她有诱人的身材、美丽的脸庞。她要求我……
She’s 18, she’s got a body to kill for, beautiful face, and she asked me…
– 你为什么说那么小声?
– 帮她做全身化妆,为这个……
– Why are you whispering?
– To do her body makeup for this…
我不是故意小声说的,我只是……我嘶哑了,我很兴奋
I’m not whispering. I’m just… I’m… I’m throaty. I’m excited.
所以我要给她做全身化妆,那……那需要一个小时
So I gotta do full-body makeup on her. That…that takes an hour.
这就是说我要在她的大腿之间来回地擦……
That means I’m rubbing base up and down the insides of her thighs…
还有在她的屁♥股♥周围……
like, right around her puddy…
我真想说,“噢,伙计!”
and I’m just like, “Oh, man!”
我要在她的身体上来回擦……触摸她的富有弹性……
I gotta run it up and down, up her… on the inside of her elastic…
她的完美的屁♥股♥里面
and inside her perfect ass.
我只是……好像……我晕菜了,伙计
I’m just, like… I’m losing it, man.
我正在触摸着她的乳♥头♥,她看着我问,“你叫什么名字?”
I was, like, rubbing some on her titties and she looked at me and said, ” What’s your name?”
我说,“我叫比尔”
I said, ” My name is Bill.”
她说,“比尔,你弄得我的乳♥头♥硬了”
She said, “Bill, you’re giving me a nipple boner.”
我说,“没错”
I said, “That’s right.”
我真想……我差点就扔掉刷子,然后操……
And I was just, like – I was about to drop my brushes and just fuckin’…
噢!太令人惊异了,你觉得呢?伙计
Oh! It was amazing. What do you think about that, man?
很令人惊异吧?杰瑞?
Pretty amazing – Jerry?
杰瑞?凯瑟尔?
Jerry? Kaiser?
[Dog Continues Barking]
哦……呃……你有没有一个好的评分?
Oh… Uh, d… did you get a good grade?
是的,他们给我一个A+,宝贝
Yeah, they gave me an A-plus, baby.
– 太好了
– 你为什么说那么小声?
– [Jerry Whispering] That’s great.
– Why are you whispering?
– 嘘!嘘,嘘
– 什么?你在干什么?
– Shh! Shh, shh.
– What? What are you doing?
我告诉你我在工作
[Continues Whispering] I told you! I’m working.
你听起来不像是在……你在等一些有钱的妇人吗?
You don’t sound like you’re… What are you doing, waiting for some rich dame…
好的,我要走了,我稍后再给你打电♥话♥再见
Okay, I gotta go. I’ll call you back later. Bye.
[Phone Beeps Off]
我希望你不要那么做
I wish you wouldn’t do that.
别跟我开玩笑了
You’re not fooling me, you know.
[Water Sloshing, Splashing]
斯图沃特,除非我们都钓到鱼了,没什么比这更重要的事了
[Vern] Stuart, nothing counts against first, most or biggest unless we’re all fishin, man.
我正在这里建新的一列,好吗?
I’m just settin’ up this new line. All right?
那些人呢?在这里搭帐篷怎么样?
What about somebody… What about setting up the camp here?
得有人来挖洞
Somebody’s gotta dig the hole.
我来挖!只要给我两分钟时间!
I’ll do that! Just give me a couple of minutes here!
我来帮你,不过让我先撒个尿
I’ll help you. Just let me take a leak first.
嘿,别在任何柴火上撒尿!
[Gordon] Hey, don’t piss on any firewood!
对,也别在水里撒尿!
Yeah, and don’t piss in the water!
♫ [Radio: Jazz]
该死
Shit.
你为什么在水里撒尿,维恩?
[Stuart] What are you pissin’in the water for, Vern?
我有点喜欢那种声音
I kinda like the way it sounds.

[Vern] Hey.
嘿,斯图沃特、戈登
Hey, Stuart, Gordon.
来这里一会儿
Come here a second.
这是什么?斯图沃特,过来!
What the hell is this? Stuart, come here!
戈登,到这里来!
Gordon, get over here!
天啊!是一具死尸!
[Vern] Holy Christ! It’s a dead body!
看那个,天啊!
[Vern] Look at that. Jesus!
你觉得是谁呢?
[Gordon] Who do you think it is?
– 是一具死尸,不是吗?
– 是一个女人,对吗?
– [Vern] It’s a dead body, isn’t it?
– [Stuart] Yeah, it’s a woman, huh?
她死了,是吗?
[Gordon] She’s dead, isn’t she?
是的,要我说是死了,看她
[Vern] Yeah, dead. I’ll say. Look at her.
怎么死的呢?
[Stuart] I wonder how.
我们……我们得把她拉出来
[Gordon] We… we gotta pull her out.
拉出来?你疯了吗?我觉得咱们不应该碰她,对吗?
[Vern] Pull her out? What are you, crazy? I don’t think we should touch her. Should we?
不应该,我们应该打电♥话♥找人来,我觉得我们应该报♥警♥
[Stuart] No, we should call somebody. I think we should call the police.
我们打电♥话♥之前,不应该碰任何东西
I don’t think we should touch anything until we call somebody.
好主意,斯图沃特。我们要怎么做?你有手♥机♥还是什么?
That’s a great idea, Stuart. How we gonna do that? You got a portable cellular phone or something?
我们不能就让她漂在那里不管,对吧?
[Gordon] We can’t just leave her there, can we?
我知道我要怎么做了
[Vern] Well, I know what I’m gonna do.
我要喝杯东西
I’m gonna have a drink.
呃,我觉得维恩的是个好办法
[Stuart] Uh, I think Vern has the right idea.
嘿,等等……等一下!
[Gordon] Hey, wait… wait a minute!
你为什么不回家休息一下?如果有什么变化,我会给你打电♥话♥
Why don’t you go home, get some rest? I’ll call you if there’s any change.
不,你走吧,我留下。你去休息一下,你在台里还有事情要做
No, you go. I’ll stay. You go rest up. You’ve got things at the station.
我没事
I’m all right.
我可以打些电♥话♥
I could make some calls.
可能是个好时候
– Probably a good time.
– [Woman Sighs]
我会记下这里的收费电♥话♥号♥码
Look, I’ll take the number of the pay phone here.
– 是个好主意
– 是啊,有时候这里的电♥话♥根本打不通
– That’s a good idea.
– Yeah. Sometimes it takes forever to get through here.
哦,你能给我带一些鞋子……平跟的……和一件毛衣吗?
Uh, could you bring me some shoes… some flats… and a sweater?
或许再带些邮件?
And maybe some mail?
杂♥志♥或者什么的?
Magazines or something?
会没事的
It’s gonna be all right.
再见
Bye.
[Man, Woman Whispering, Indistinct]
– [Dog Growling]
– [Phone: Line Ringing]
– 玛丽安?
– 什么?怎么回事?
– Marian?
– [On Phone] What? What’s the matter?
可怕的事情发生了,这是我一生中最糟的时候
Something horrible’s happened. This has been the worst day of my life.
天啊,发生什么了,谢莉?出什么事了?怎么回事?告诉我
[Marian] Oh, my God. What happened, Sherri? What happened? What is it? Tell me.
– 苏西跑了
– 哦,天啊
– Suzy ran away.
– Oh, Jesus.
我还以为你要说孩子们或者吉恩出了什么事
I thought you were gonna say something happened to one of the kids, or to Gene.
– 是吉恩的错,是他把它放出去的
– 哦,我肯定你会找到她的
– It’s Gene’s fault. He’s the one who let him out.
– Oh, I’m sure you’ll find her.
– 他
– 对
– Him.
– Yeah.
我整天都在街上跑来跑去找它
I’ve been going up and down the streets all day trying to find him.
– 孩子们急坏了
– 你给收♥容♥所♥打电♥话♥了吗?
– Kids are going nuts.
– Did you call the pound?
– 爸爸,苏西跑了!
– 我给能想起来的每个人都打电♥话♥了
– Dad, Suzy’s gone!
– I called everyone I could think of.
– 亲爱的,它只是出去玩玩,别担心
– 不,爸爸,它真的跑了!
– Honey, he’s out running around. Don’t worry.
– No, Daddy, he’s really gone!
亲爱的,它到时候会回来的,别担心
Honey, he’ll come back when he’s ready. Don’t worry.
爸爸,我们找了又找
Daddy, we looked and looked.
宝贝,苏西饿了就会回来
Sweetheart, Suzy will be back as soon as he gets hungry.
爸爸,我要苏西回来!
[Whining] Daddy, I want Suzy back!
爸爸,我们找不到苏西!
Daddy, we can’t find Suzy!
你们都听我说,苏西到时候会回来的……某个时候
Listen to me, all of you. Suzy will come back… sometime.
– 如果它不呢?
– 那我们就再买♥♥一条狗
– What if she doesn’t?
– Well, then we’ll have to get another dog.
– 我们这次买♥♥条小狗好吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!