Why am I having a hard time
believing you?
真伤人,大卫,那话真的很伤人
That hurts, Dave. That really hurts.
-我们应该一起合作
-就像一家人
– Yeah. We’re all in this together, Dave.
– Like a family.
不,才不像一家人
No. Not like a family.
没时间了,大卫
快行动
Tick-tock, Dave. Better bust a move.

Right.
我们也承包办公室和休旅车
We also do offices
and recreational vehicles.
那是什么味道?
What’s that smell?
你的古龙水,很有男人味吧?
It’s your cologne.
你们把整罐倒在地毯上吗?
What did you do?
Dump the entire bottle on the rug?
这叫“划定个人地盘”
We call it scenting the area.
我得承认我很意外
I gotta admit I’m surprised.
这里看起来好极了
The place looks great.
我们花栗鼠最出名的就是会整理
Well, Dave, we chipmunks
are notoriously tidy.
是啊,我看到了
Yeah, I see that.
-这些面包闻起来好香
-是啊
– Those bread sticks smell great.
– Yeah.
什么时候吃晚餐?
So when’s dinner?
我不知道该怎么告诉你们,但是ue4d1
Guys, I don’t know
how to tell you this…
今晚就我和克莱儿一起吃
…but it’s just gonna be Claire and me.
等一等
Hold the phone, Dave.
-你是说我们不能ue4d1
-不行
– We can’t have…
– No.
-就算我们整理了ue4d1?
-不行ue4d1
– Even if we…
– No.
-我们以为ue4d1?
-不行,到其他房♥间去
– We thought it…
– And no. Look, in the other room.
真是的
Jeez.
真是个扫兴的家伙
What a buzzkill, man.
-我从来不知道你这么会煮
-秘砕就在于小火慢烤
– I never knew you could cook this well.
– It’s all about slow roasting.
得花上不少时间
但只要做出来好吃也值得对吧?
It takes longer.
But when it comes to flavor, why rush?
太让我感动了
Well, I’m impressed.
-我在报上看到你的照片
-是啊,工作进行顺利
– I’ve been seeing your photos.
– Yeah, it’s going really great.
你的工作情况如何?
How about you, how’s your job?
很好,乐在其中
Great. Loving it.
进展得怎样?
How do you think it’s going?
糟透了!他们没有互相闻味道
Terrible. They’re not even sniffing
each other.
艾文,大卫说过ue4d1
Alvin. Dave said that…
大卫需要恋爱专家的一点帮助
Dave needs a little help
from the love doctor.
再加上他的小帮手
And his assistant.
你给我回来
Get back here.
这样也不错
You know, this is nice.
就当是朋友一起吃饭、消磨时间
Just two friends having dinner.
Hanging out.
没有压力,没什么奇怪的
No pressure. Nothing weird.
喔,宝贝
我要对你做一些狂野的事,宝贝
我的音响老是会自己启动
好像有自己的想法一样
My stereo does that all the time.
It’s like it has a mind of its own.
你刚说什么?
You were saying?
没什么
只是来你家吃饭让我有点紧张
Oh, nothing. I was just a little nervous
about coming over here.
我不知道你会不会误会这是约会
I wasn’t sure if you thought
this was a date or something.
约会吗?不会的
A date? No.
我家的电路出了点小问题
The wiring in my unit is shot.
你该找人来修一下
You should get an electrician
to fix that.
我不需要任何人帮我修什么东西
I don’t need anyone
to fix anything for me.
好吧
Okay.
能不能先让我失陪一下?
我想去检查一下保险丝
Could you excuse me for a moment?
I’m gonna go check the fuse box.

Hey.
我知道你们几个想做什么,艾文
Look, I know what you guys
are up to. Alvin.
-口臭检查
-艾文哪ue4d1?
– Breath check.
– Where’s Al…?
大卫,你没事吧?
Dave, are you okay?
非常好
Everything’s fine.
你干嘛这样?
Why did you do that?
我只是想帮你,你嘴巴有大蒜味
I was just trying to help, Dave.
You have garlic breath.
不要再帮倒忙!你会毁了一切!
Well, stop helping.
You’re ruining everything.
我眼睛里进了东西
I think I got something in my eye.
让我看看
Here. Let me see.
对耶,看来好像真的发炎了
好红喔,发生了什么事?
Yeah. It looks really irritated.
It’s so red. What happened?
那是什么?
What was that?
我以为看到老鼠了
Oh, I thought I saw a rat.
-有老鼠?
-可能什么都没有
– A rat?
– Probably nothing.
先吃完晚餐再说
Here, let’s finish eating, huh?
我明天就打电♥话♥找灭鼠专家!
Tomorrow, I’m gonna call
the exterminator.
-是什么?
-克莱儿!
– What?
– Claire.
大卫?大卫?
Dave? Dave?
-告诉她你不能没有她
-你在做什么?
– Tell her she completes you.
– What are you doing?
-你成功了,大卫
-大卫
– You got it, Dave.
– Dave.
大卫,放开我ue4d1
Dave, let go.
抱歉,克莱儿,我只是ue4d1
I’m sorry, Claire. It’s just…
我被炒鱿鱼了
I lost my job, Claire.
我只是需要个拥抱
And I guess I just needed a hug.
你怎么不直说?告诉我是怎么了
Well, why didn’t you just say so?
Tell me what happened.
这件事听起来真的ue4d1很奇怪
Well, this is gonna sound
really strange.
别开玩笑、别瞎扯
No games. No fooling around.
-说实话?
-拜托你
– The truth?
– Please, I’m begging you.
我的生活被会说话的花栗鼠毁了
My life is being sabotaged
by talking chipmunks.
-你知道吗?
-我没疯!
– You know what?
– I’m not crazy, I swear.
你一点都没变
You haven’t changed at all.
等等!克莱儿!
不要走!我可以解释!
Wait. Claire. Don’t go. I can explain.
臭花栗鼠
Chipmunks.
你应该要亲她的!
You should’ve kissed her, Dave.
她要你!
She wanted you.
你这不叫帮忙
Alvin, you’re not helping.
别放弃嘛,大卫
Don’t give up, Dave.
离我远一点!
Go away. Leave me alone.
想不想来片饼干?
Dave, would you like a cookie?
我说了,离我远一点!
I said, leave me alone.
是我搞错,还是他真的生气了?
Is it me, or was he a little mad?
我想想ue4d1大卫生气了吗?没错!
I wonder, is Dave mad? Yes.
他真的是满嘴蒜头味啊!
He really did have garlic breath.
做得还真不赖啊
Yeah, well-played, guys.
想到了!
Idea.
谁有带计程车钱?
Who has cab fare?
计程车钱?我们连口袋都没有
Cab fare?
We don’t even have pockets.
亲爱的小朋友
抱歉,但这样下去是不会成功的
Dear fellas, I’m sorry,
but this isn’t really working out.
我怎么会自以为可以照顾你们
I don’t know what made me think

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!