如果上面有海♥洛♥因♥的话
If there was heroin was onboard,
那一定有军方的人卷入了
Then someone in the military would have to be involved.
意味着打一场牺牲了5万名士兵的战争的同时
Which means that even as it fights a war that’s claimed
军方正在走私毒品
50,000 american lives, the military is smuggling narcotics.
那就是对今天这事作出的解释
That is how this event today will be interpreted.
就因为我们这个机构的某些员工相信
That someone employed by this office
美国♥军♥方参与了毒品走私
Believes that the united states army is in the drug trafficking business
正在寻找证据 所以不惜这些年轻烈士的遗体被亵渎
And is trying to prove it by desecrating the remains of young men
他们已经为保家卫国而献身
Who have given their lives in the defense of democracy!
-这架飞机上有毒品 -闭上你的臭嘴!
There is dope on that plane. shut the fuck up!
你有没有想过你的行为
Is it any wonder, then, because of your actions,
已经让整个联邦禁毒体系岌岌可危
The entire federal narcotics program is now in jeopardy
这个体系正在被彻底而疯狂的摧毁
Of being dismantled as completely and enthusiastically
就像这他妈的运输机吗
As that fucking transport plane?
这是你杰作 罗伯特先生 你一手造成的
That is what you’ve accomplished, mr. roberts, single-handedly.
我有可靠的情报
I had good information.
我调查的目标正在用那架飞机走私毒品
That the target of my investigation was bringing dope in on that plane.
-目标是谁? -弗兰克·卢卡斯
And that target is? frank lucas.
-谁? -他叫弗兰克·卢卡斯
Who? his name’s frank lucas.
谁是弗兰克·卢卡斯 他为谁工作? 为哪个家族?
Who is frank lucas? who does he work for? which family?
他不是意大利人 他是个黑人
He’s not italian. he’s black.
不是在开玩笑吧
Is that supposed to be some kind of a joke?
你的执法生涯已经接近尾声了
You’re this close to the end of your career in law enforcement
你还在和我开玩笑?
And you’re making fucking jokes?
我的调查显示
My investigation indicates
弗兰克·卢卡斯在毒品生意中凌驾于黑♥手♥党♥之上
That frank lucas is above the mafia in the dope business.
我的调查还显示
My investigations also indicate
弗兰克·卢卡斯从东南亚的一个毒品基地直接买♥♥货
That frank lucas buys direct from a source in southeast asia.
他跳过了中间人并且用美军飞机运输
He cuts out the middlemen and uses us military planes
向国内运送高纯度4号♥海♥洛♥因♥
And personnel to transport pure #4 heroin into the united states
而且从1969年开始他就这么干了
And he’s been doing so on a regular basis since 1969.
我有弗兰克·卢卡斯团伙中每个成员的案底
I have cases against every member of frank’s organization.
弗兰克·卢卡斯的团伙?
Frank’s organization?
没有黑鬼能做到黑♥手♥党♥花了100年都没做成的事情
No fucking nigger has ever accomplished what the american mafia hasn’t in 100 years!
你知道为什么吗 就因为你♥他♥妈♥的是头蠢猪
And you would know that how? why? ’cause your head is stuck up your fucking ass?
嘿 帮我个忙 把这个该死的犹太佬赶出去
Hey, lou, do me a favor. will you get this fucking kike out of here?
犹太佬? 犹太佬?
Kike? kike?
瑞奇 不要
Richie, no.
嘿 瑞奇
Hey, richie!
坚持下去
Make it stick.
斯比尔曼在跟踪那些棺材 他们离这儿有四分之一英里远
Spearman’s with the coffins. they’re about a quarter mile away.
德克
Doctor.
怎么了?
What?
该死的特鲁普去家里捣乱了 兄弟 情况很糟
Fucking trupo came by the house, man. it’s bad.
弗兰克 我有话要和你说
Frankie, I need to speak with you a minute. please?
-我要出去 妈妈 -不 等等 就一分钟
I got to go, ma. no, sit down just a minute.
你可以先出去一会儿吗
Would you please come back a little later?
谢谢
Thank you.
-妈我得走了 好吗? -就几句话
Ma, I got to go. all right? just a few words.
听我说 我得…
Listen to me. I got…
拜托了 坐下 就几句话
Please, sit down. just a few words.
我一直在想这些事
I’ve been thinking about some things.
你知道 如果你是个布道者 你兄弟也会是布道者
If you’d been a preacher, your brothers would have been preachers.
是的
Right.
如果你是一名士兵 他们也会是士兵 你知道的
If you’d been a soldier, they’d be soldiers. you know that.
他们因你而来 是你打电♥话♥叫他们来投奔你
They came here because of you. you called and they came running.

Right.
那是因为他们都很崇拜你
That’s because they look up to you.
他们一直认定你知道应该怎样做
They always expect you to know what’s best.
就连他们也知道…
But even they know
你不会杀♥警♥♥察♥
You don’t shoot cops.
这连我也知道
Even I know that.
-伊娃也知道 -好了 妈
Eva knows it. all right, ma.
看来唯一不清楚这一点的是你!
The only one who doesn’t seem to know is you!
好了 妈 我要走了 我保证不会杀任何人
All right, ma. I got to go. I promise you, I ain’t gonna shoot nobody.
我从没问过你这一切从哪来的 因为我不想听你说谎
I never asked you where all this came from because I didn’t want to hear you lie.
我不想你担心 现在我得走了
I didn’t want you to worry about it. now, come on, I got to go.
别对我说谎!
Don’t lie to me!
别那样做
Don’t do that.
你想把事情弄糟
Do you want to make things so bad
而让你的家人离你而去吗 他们会的
For your family that they’ll leave you? because they will.
他们会理解的
They’ll understand.
她会离开你
She will leave you.
好了 妈妈
All right, mama.
我也会离开你!
I will leave you!
棺材要被运走了 瑞奇
Got coffins on the move, richie.
我们要找的是运货的棺材 不是葬礼上的
We want the transport coffins, not the ceremonial ones.
这些人是谁?
Who are these guys?
写的什么?
What does it say?
贝永保管服务?
Bayonne custodial services?
贝永清洁服务?
Bayonne cleaning services?
贝永? 那是他妈的什么东西?
Bayonne? what the fuck is that?
给我望远镜 埃尔
Give me the camera, al.
我们中大奖了
Bingo.
妈的 是打棒球那小子
Holy shit. that’s the baseball kid.
是啊 他叫施蒂夫·卢卡斯
Oh, yeah. that’s stevie lucas.
你打算怎么办 瑞奇? 跟着卡车?
So what you want to do, richie? follow the trucks?
不 不 我要在这盯着卢卡斯
No. no. I wanna stay here with the lucas kid.
那我们跟踪货车
We’ll follow that van.
你们最好都吃饱了 这会是个漫长的夜晚
You guys better eat up. we’re gonna have a long night.
小心 伙计 这比黄金还贵重呢
Come on, more precious than gold, man.
这比黄金还贵重
This is more precious than gold.
还有几箱 抓紧装好
We got a couple more. let’s go. stack that up.
运走 运走
Take it. take it.
马上就好 伙计 马上
Give me a second, man, give me a second.
嘿 还有4口棺材呢 伙计 一起发财吧
Hey. yo. we got four caskets left, man. let’s make some fucking money in here.
他们在装什么?
What are they loading in there?
他妈的装什么呢?
What the fuck are they loading in there?
毒品
That’s the dope.
一定是毒品 一定是
That’s got to be the dope! it’s got to be.
走吧
Let’s go.
走吧
Let’s move.
鲁 是我瑞奇
Lou, it’s richie.
所有人都已就位 所有人
We got everybody in place. everybody.
你确定人赃俱在?
Are you sure this is it?
绝对肯定 放心
I’m positive, man. okay?
他们正在分割和打包
All right, they’re cutting and bagging
他们正在史蒂芬克莱恩大厦的南楼
In the south tower of the stephen crane projects right now.
你能确定那就是目标吗? 你确定?
Are you sure this is it? you’re positive?
我确定 我确定
I’m positive, lou. I’m positive. okay?
一切就绪 所有的人都准备好了
Everything is ready to go. all the guys are ready to go.
你就下命令吧 把搜查令给我们 好吗
Just push the button, give me the warrant, okay?
好的 给你
Okay. you got it.
一切顺利吗
You all right?
-拿到搜查令了 -好
Got the warrant. all right.
我们走
Let’s go!
快点
Move!
-女士 怎么称呼 -这儿怎么了?
Hi, ma’am. what’s your name? what’s going on here?
趴下 趴下 笨蛋
Get down! get down, motherfucker!
我们走 埃尔
Go. okay. let’s go, al!
这边 跟上
Move it, come on.
快 跟上 跟上
Come on, move it. move it!
全部就位
All set.
已收到
Roger.
准备好
Get ready.
来啊 好的
There you go! all right.
快点
Come on.
发现目标
At target.
斯比尔曼 原地待命
Spearman, stand by.
目标楼层里有平民
I got civilians on the target floor.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!