明天你就能来拿了
You can pick it up here tomorrow.
2万块
$20,000.
就放那吧
Just leave it there.
-怎么样 -还行
How’d you do? good.
他来了
Here he comes.
-那就是他了? -恩
That’s him? yep.
还真快
That was quick.
瑞奇 如果他进城了我们怎么办
Richie, if he goes in the city, what do we fucking do?
跟着那钱 我们还能怎么办
Stay with the fucking money, that’s what we do.
我们跟着钱 行吧?
We stay with the money, all right?
我们不能进城啊
We can’t go in the fucking city.
不能也得能 2万块在那呢
Yes, we can. that’s 20 grand in there, all right,
我对那钱要负责任 不能弄丢了
That I’m responsible for. I ain’t losing it.
但那超出了我们的管辖区
It’s out of our jurisdiction!
-他妈的你给我跟着钱 -好吧 好吧
Follow the money! all right, all right, all right!
他停下了
He’s pulling over.
好 我们得行动了
All right, here we go.
让我在这下吧
Let me out here.
你可别走掉啊
Don’t disappear, all right?
我就在这绕圈子
I’ll circle the block.
开啊
Move!
你♥他♥妈♥谁啊 操 赶紧开走啊
Hey! who’s the fuck? you gotta fucking move!
警♥察♥ 我在追捕犯人
Police officer. I’m commandeering
需要征用你的车 从车里出来
Your vehicle. get out of the car.
谁他妈管你啊 这是纽约
Who the fuck cares about you? this is new york city, man.
去抢别人的车吧
Get someone else’s car!
从车里出来
Get out of the car.
我们就不能和平共处吗
Come on, man. can’t we live in peace…
弗兰克 坐下
Frankie, frankie! sit down.
干嘛
Man 1: what?
生日快乐 先生们 最近怎么样
Happy birthday, gentlemen. how you doing, huh?
他准备要干嘛? 要去打宝龄?
He’s about to do something, huh? he’s going bowling?
看看 一击全中
Look at that. strike.
你腿中间是啥玩意 袋子里是什么
Hey, what’s between your legs? what’s in the bag?
-没什么 -起来 你丫的给我起来
Nothing. get up, you fucker. get the fuck up!
别这样
Man 2: knock it off.
闭上嘴 我他妈跟你说什么了
Man 3: shut the fuck up! what did I tell you?
把你头给我低下
Man 4: keep your fucking head down.
闭嘴 这是谁的袋子
Man 3: shut up! whose bag is this?
-你们要干嘛? -给我闭嘴 坐下
What’re you doing? man 3: sit down and shut up!
你可别给我动
Man 4: don’t you move!
喂 先生们
Hey, guys? guys! officers!
我是瑞奇 从诺瓦克来的
Hey, I’m richie roberts, from newark.
这是我的钱
That’s my money.
什么鬼东西 什么钱
What the fuck? what money, huh? what money?
那些钱有序号♥的 对不对?
The bills are sequenced, right?
他们被依塞克斯县法♥院♥注册过了 看看吧
They’re registered with the essex county prosecutor’s office. just check them out.
他们都是以CF3500开头的 看看
They all start with cf3500. have a look.
狗♥日♥的♥ 居然是注册过的
Fucking registers.
我还以为这次下来足够我买♥♥辆新车了
I thought I had a fucking chris-craft sitting in my driveway.
是我疏忽 把钱还给我吧
Honest mistake. I’ll just get the money.
-这一次放过你 -恩
This time. all right.
-给你 -好 谢谢
There it is. all right. thank you.
我想想 我最后一次去新泽西是什么时候
When was the last time I was in jersey? let me think.
我从没去过那
Never.
你没打声招呼就来这干嘛
What’re you doing, coming over here unannounced?
你以为我们不会把你怎么样吗?
You don’t think you could get hurt doing that?
你拿到你的钱了 瑞奇
You got your fucking money, richie.
再也别不打声招呼就擅自来这里了
And never, ever come into this city again unannounced.
你就算来这看场歌♥剧
You come in to see a fucking broadway show,
也得跟我打声招呼先 看我答不答应
You call ahead first, see if it’s okay with me.
没问题
No problem. all right.
走了 打球去了
Let’s go, hit some balls.
衣服不错啊
Great suits, pal.
这是你的车吗
Is that your car?
这车真♥他♥妈♥不错
That’s a fucking great car.
回新泽西的路上小心点
Have a nice fucking trip back to jersey.

All right.
快点 我还得喝茶去呢 走了
Come on, I got a tee time. let’s go.
你到那干嘛呢
What were you doin’ there?
货是从那边出来的
Well, that’s where this dope is coming from.
蓝色魔法 是从纽约出来的
Blue magic, it’s coming out of new york.
你觉得我该怎么做 不管它?
What do you expect me to do, ignore it?
出租车司机要告你故意伤害加偷窃
The cab driver has filed aggravated assault and grand theft charges
他也可能会撤诉
Which he may reconsider
不过这要看新泽西州政♥府♥给他多少钱私了
Depending on how much the state of new jersey offers to settle.
我给他看了我的证明 我告诉他我是警♥察♥了
I showed him my id. I told him I was a cop.
你偷了他的车还把他打晕了
You stole his cab and you knock him out.
我在追那2万块 好不好
I was chasing the 20 grand, all right?
下次 给他看勋章之前先把他打晕了
Next time, knock him out before you show him your badge.
听着 我不想再听到你去纽约了
Look, I don’t want to hear about you going into new york again.
那这案子就可以结束了
Well, then this investigation’s over.
你没听懂我的话
You’re not listening to me.
我说的是 “我不想再听到你去纽约了”
I said, “i don’t want to hear about you going into new york again.”
你想干嘛就干嘛
You do whatever you have to do.
想去哪就去哪
You go wherever you have to go
查出是谁把毒品带到这国家来的
To figure out who’s bringing this shit into the country.
但是不要让我听到
Just don’t tell me about it.
只要不让我听到就行了
Just don’t tell me about it.
那是你马子 就在那
There’s your girl, right there.
-嘿 -你好
Hey, how’d you do? hi.
-我没让你等太久吧 -没
I didn’t keep you waiting long, did i? no. fine.
那就好 你这么美丽的女人不应该为
Good. a woman as beautiful as you shouldn’t have to wait.
任何东西等待的
For anything.
谢谢你 女士 你还是和从前一样漂亮
Thank you, ma’am. you as pretty as ever.
嘿 先生
Hey, doc.
汤米
Tommy!
听说你儿子上周橄榄球赛两次触地得分哦
Heard your boy scored two touchdowns last week.
是啊 我为他骄傲
Sure. sure do make father proud.
恩 不错
All right.
这是你父亲?
This is your father?
这是马丁·露德·金(黑人♥民♥权运动领袖)
That’s martin luther king.
-才不是呢 -是的 是马丁·露德·金
It is not. it is. it is martin luther king.
你知道吧 “我有个梦想”
You know, “i have a dream”?
当然
Of course.
那不是他 那是…
No, that’s…
对我来说 他就跟马丁·露德·金一样重要
He was just as important as martin luther king to me.
他做什么了
What did he do?
做了很多事情 他是个很好的朋友
A lot of things. he was a friend
他为纽约服务 纽约也为他服务
And served new york. new york served him.
他是我老板
He was my boss.
也是我老师
My teacher.
他教你什么了
What did he teach you?
他教了我很多
He taught me a lot of things. he
他教会了我怎么利用时间
Taught me how to take my time.
教了做任何事都得用心 用爱
Taught me that if I was going to do something, to do it with care, with love.
还有什么吗?
Anything else?
他教了我怎么当个绅士
He taught me to be a gentleman.
所以你是个绅士啰?
That’s what you are?
我正在努力 过来
That’s what I try to be. come here.
来这 坐这
Come here. sit right here.
看着我
Look at me.
我在曼哈顿拥有5座公♥寓♥
I own about five apartments in manhattan.
我东岸有无数个家 我没有带你去任何一个
Homes all over the east coast, I could have taken you to any one of them, but I didn’t.
-我把你带到了这里 -弗兰克
I brought you here. frank,
我正找你呢
I was looking for you, boy.
因为我想让你见见我妈妈
Because I wanted you to meet my mother.
妈妈 怎么样
How you doing, ma?
这是她吗
Is this her?
-伊娃 这是我妈妈 -你好 我是伊娃
Eva, this is my mother. hi, eva.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!