很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
-她太漂亮了 -是吧
She’s beautiful! yeah?
弗兰克 看看她 她就像从天堂来的天使
Look at her, frank. she’s an angel come down from heaven.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗伯特先生 我们预约过的
Mr. roberts? I’m here for our appointment.
-早上好 -早上好
Morning. morning.
对不起 我们有预约过?
Sorry. our appointment?
社区儿童服务机构
Child social services.
不过她有提你的名字
She did mention your name, though.
那空中小姐?
The stewardess?
不是 不是那空中小姐
No, not the stewardess.
那个儿童机构的女士 她提了你的名字
The lady from child services. she mentioned your name.
就在她问我有没有跟罪犯有任何联♥系♥之后
Right after she asked me if I associated with any criminals.
太好了 加油加油
Boy 1: all right, go! go, go!
你想看吗?
Boy 2: yeah! you wanna see this?
嘿 孩子们
Hey, boys.
乔伊 嘿 乔伊
Joey. hey, joey!
去游泳去 快去
Get in the pool. go on.
快点快点
Come on. come on.
她怎么知道我名字的
So, how’d she get my name?
-罗莉 -恩
Laurie. hmm.
她最近说了很多
She’s been saying a lot lately.
很多很多
A lot.
你叫我当你儿子的教父的时候
You know, when you asked me to be your son’s godfather,
我是很认真的
I took it very seriously.
我知道 我知道并很感激你
I know. I know and I appreciate that.
我跟你说好 我会负起责任的
And I said yes, I would take on this responsibility.
如果你出了什么事 会照顾你儿子
Take care of your son, if god forbid, something happened to you.
乔 她对儿童机构说的那些事
Joe, the kind of things she’s saying to child social services
让我声誉上受到了很到影响
Made me look really bad, all right. you know,
半夜三更随时出门 周围都是人♥渣♥线人和女人
Out at all kinds of hours at night time, lowlife informants around, women.
有像我这样的老朋友
Old friends like me.
有像你这样的老朋友
Old friends like you, yeah.
乔叔叔 看着我
Uncle joey, watch me, okay?
我懂了
Okay, I understand.
我会告诉他们你想要我说的 我会帮你撒谎
They ask me, I’ll tell them what you want me to tell them. I’ll lie for you.
别 别撒谎 你不用撒谎
No, don’t lie. you don’t have to lie.
就 忽略掉某些细节就行了
Just, omit certain details.

Sure. all right.
我还想问你件别的事
You know, there’s something else I was gonna ask you.
别的事
Something else.
你也可以不回答
You don’t have to answer if you don’t want.
蓝色魔法 知道什么吗
Blue magic. anything?
只知道有很多人被这玩意儿逼得失业破产走投无路
Just a lot of sorrow, misery from guys getting put out of work, that’s all.
什么 你的人?
What, your guys?
反正我知道有人
Just guys.
你知道那是从哪来的吗
You thinking about where it’s coming from?
南方吧 我听说
Guys down south. that’s all I heard.
-古巴吗? -我不知道
Cubans? I don’t know.
不是墨西哥
Not mexico.
我不知道
I don’t know.
你是说 那是从南美洲来的吗?
You’re telling me, it’s coming in from south america?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我只能说 不管是谁 他们都在扰乱市场秩序
All I can tell you is whoever it is, they’re upsetting the natural order of things.
我知道的也只有这么多了
And that’s all there is.
怎么了
What’s up?
兄弟 怎么样了
My man, how we looking?
弗兰克 这位是麦克·索博塔
Frank, I want you to meet mike sobota.
-你好 索博塔先生 -你好
How are you doing, mr. sobota? how are you?
有什么能为你效劳的吗
What can I get you?
那个左撇子怎么样了? 就是你侄子跟我说的那个
How about a left-hander? from what charlie tells me, your nephew.
-就是洋基队那个 -哦 洋基队 嗨 施蒂夫
Oh, this is the… yankees, yeah. hey, steve! yankees.
-施蒂夫 过来下 -失陪一下
Steve! come here. excuse me one second.
这孩子很不错 你得帮我把他带进洋基队去
This boy’s good, okay? I want you to put him on the yankees.
你很棒不是吗
Cause you good enough, ain’t you?
我叫卢卡斯 哪怕是最差的时候我也很棒 杰克
I’m a lucas. good enough on a bad day, jack.
他是很棒 但还是得努力
He’s good enough on a bad day, so don’t make it a bad day,
做事就要做的漂亮点 明白吗?
Make it a good day, you understand?
纽约警♥察♥ 退后 退后 都老实点
Nypd, excuse me, police department. back up, baby.
吉米 你给我老实点 明白吗
Taking your ass in, jimmy. uh-uh.
-放老实点 -警♥察♥怎么连个手铐都没有
Taking your ass in. where are the handcuffs?
我有执照的
I got a license for that, motherfucker.
你有吸毒的执照吗? 让让好吗
You got a license for this? excuse me, all right?
妈的
Shit. all right! yeah!
你知道吗 我得逮捕你
Now, you know what? I gotta arrest you for that shit.
这些在街上可都是抢手货啊
That shit’s too good to be on the street.
等等 试试这个 你会改变主意的
Wait a minute, I got this for you. you ain’t got to arrest nobody.
你在贿赂我吗
Are you bribing me now?
我告诉你 我今天要逮捕每一个人
I’ll tell you what, I’m arresting everybody!
每一个人知道吗! 就他妈先拿你开刀
Now, all you’re under arrest! you first!
这是我家人 那是
That’s my family. that’s my…
借过 借过
Excuse me, excuse me.
真不错 宝贝
Back it up, baby.
那是什么鬼东西
What was that?
伙计 你♥他♥妈♥怎么了
Come on, guys. what’s the matter with you, man?
我再问一次 那是什么鬼东西
I said, what the hell was that? what was what?
-你究竟想干嘛 -冷静 哥们
I said what the hell are you doing, man? be cool, man!
你♥他♥妈♥到底怎么回事
What’s your fucking problem?
你哪根筋不对了
What the hell’s wrong with you?
我♥操♥
Goddamn!
他死不了 我只是射了他的腿而已
He’s all right. I just shot him in the leg, is all.
操 吉米
Damn, jimmy!
你给我起来
Get up.
都出去 都他妈给我出去
All right, everybody, get out! get out!
算了 Frank 意外而已
Come on, frank, it was an accident.
-根本就不是什么意外 -他很后悔
It wasn’t no goddamn accident. he feels terrible.
他才不会 你看看毒品把他搞成那个鬼样
He don’t feel shit, ’cause he’s coked up all the motherfucking time!
他是你司机 开除他
He’s your driver. get rid of him.
嘿 哥们 那可是你的堂兄啊
Come on, man, that’s your cousin!
管我鸟事
That ain’t shit to me!
他? 对我来说什么都不是
He don’t mean nothing to me.
那你让他怎么办? 回家种地吗
What’s he gonna do, go back home?
我才不管他死活
I don’t give a damn what he does!
就让他滚回家去种地吧
Send his ass home! hey! hey! hey!
不要擦它 你别把它弄脏了
Hey! don’t rub on that! you blot that!
你知道吗 那他妈是羊绒毛的
You understand? that’s alpaca!
25000美金的羊绒毛地毯就他妈被你弄成那样了
That’s $25,000 alpaca! you blot that shit!
别他妈擦了 用苏打水洗掉吧
You don’t rub it! put the club soda on there.
一群白♥痴♥
Simple simon-ass motherfuckers.
听着 从现在开始都别惹我
Listen, from now on, don’t nobody talk to me directly! you understand?
有事情跟休伊说 然后休伊再来告诉我
You got business with me, you talk to huey! huey, you talk to me! you got it?
好吧
All right.
不要用电♥话♥ 要当面说 明白吗
Damn it, never on the phone! you got it?
知道了 知道了
I got it. all right!
把他妈的太阳镜取下来
And take them goddamn sunglasses off.
把他妈的太阳镜取下来
Take the goddamn sunglasses off!
干嘛啊
Damn it, man.
一群白♥痴♥
Simple simon-ass motherfuckers.
这里整个地方都是进口的
The whole place was imported.
每一块砖都是
Brick by brick.
格罗切斯特郡
Gloucestershire.
-哪儿? -英国
Who? great britain.
到你了
Yours.
准备好了
Here you go.
放靶!
Pull!
好了 伊娃
Come, eva.
来参观下这房♥子吧
I’m sure you’re dying to see the rest of the house.
当然 失陪了
Of course. excuse me.
非常感谢你们的招待
Thank you for a wonderful lunch. it was delicious.
你怎么看垄断
What do you think of monopolies?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!