Mazzanos ain’t got nothing to do with me.
他们和你的关系太大了 他们要扳倒你
They got everything to do with you. what, they…
-你知道为什么吗 -为什么
You know why? why?
因为他们实际上对你恨之入骨
Because apart from the fact that they hate you personally,
恨你所代表的
They hate what you represent.
-我谁也不代表 除了我自己 -你确定?
I don’t represent nothing but frank lucas. you sure?
像你这样的黑人商人
A black businessman like you?
你代表的是进步
You represent progress.
这种进步会让他们损失惨重
The kind of progress that’s going to see them lose a lot of money.
你消失了 一切都会恢复正常
With you out of the way, everything can return to normal.
兄弟啊
My man.
你知道正常对我来说意味着什么?
You know what normal is to me, richie?
我6岁起就没见过正常的事
I ain’t seen normal since I was six years old.
正常的事是目睹警♥察♥来到我家
Normal is seeing the police right up to my house
拖走我仅12岁的堂兄 把他绑在柱子上
Dragging my little 12-year-old cousin out, tying him to a pole,
用枪在他嘴里猛捣 把他的牙都打碎了
Shoving a shotgun in his mouth so hard they bust his teeth.
接着对他的头来了两枪
Then they bust two shotgun shells in his head and knock his fucking head off.
那对我来说就是正常的事
That’s what normal is to me.
从那时开始我就鄙视警♥察♥…
I didn’t give a fuck about no police then.
现在我也同样鄙视警♥察♥ 妈的
I don’t give a fuck about no police now. shit.
你知道的 你可以为所欲为
You know what, you can do whatever you want to do.
不过这对我来说没有任何意义
So, it don’t mean nothing to me for you to show up tomorrow morning
因为明早你就会脑袋开花 你明白我说的吗
With your head blown off. do you understand what I’m saying?
弗兰克 规矩点
Yeah, frank. get in line.
那只会让你罪加一等
That one stretches around the block, too.
好吧
All right.
你想怎样?
What do you want to do?
你知道该怎么做
You know what you got to do.
你想要我♥干♥什么? 做污点证人?
What do you want me to do? snitch, huh?
我知道你不想让我供出警♥察♥
I know you don’t want me to give up no cops.
你想要什么? 黑帮分子?
What do you want? you want gangsters?
挑一个吧 犹太帮? 爱尔兰帮? 法国帮?
Pick one. jew gangsters? mick gangsters? guineas?
他们从来美国开始就在哈林区大开杀戒
They’ve been bleeding harlem dry since they got off the boat, richie.
我他妈的不在乎这些犯罪分子 你可以抓他们
I don’t give a fuck about no crime figures. you can have them.
这些我也要
I’ll take them, too.
这些你也要?
You’ll take them, too?
你不会吧 你说的是警♥察♥ 你想要警♥察♥?
No, you didn’t. you’re talking about police. you want police?
你要抓自己人?
You want your own kind?
他们不是我自己人
They’re not my kind.
他们和你做交易 弗兰克 他们不是自己人
They’re in business with you, frank. they ain’t my kind.
他们不是自己人 就好比意大利人不是你自己人一样
They ain’t my kind like the italians are not yours. all right?
也对
Huh.
你能给我什么承诺 瑞奇?
What can you promise me, richie?
我可以承诺的是 你要是隐瞒了一个名字
I can promise you, you lie about one name,
你就永远别想从监狱里出来
You’ll never get out of prison.
你隐瞒哪怕是一美元 一个海外帐户 就永远别想出来
You lie about one dollar, in one offshore account, you’ll never get out of prison.
你可以选择在监狱中富裕的度过余生
Now you can live life rich in jail for the rest of your born days,
还是穷困的活在监狱外
Or be poor outside for some of them.
这是我能给你的承诺
That’s what I can promise you.
我要你抓住那些警♥察♥ 瑞奇 我想要你抓住他们
I want them cops, richie. that’s what I want, I want them cops
那些从我兜里拿钱的警♥察♥
That took that money out of my pockets.
他也是
Him, too.
很好
All right. okay.
嘿 斯比尔曼
Hey, spearman? spearman.
这些全是有关联的
So these guys are all connected up to gywnn, all right.
这个人 他是个警♥察♥
See this guy here, he’s in uniform…
警方今天逮捕了4名涉嫌
Newscaster 1: four police officers were arrested today
接受毒枭贿赂的警员
On charges of taking bribes from drug traffickers.
干的好 吉米
Well done, jimmy.
关于警界腐♥败♥的调查
Newscaster 2: the investigation into police corruption
正在席卷整个纽约缉毒组
Has swept through new york’s drug enforcement ranks
今天又逮捕了19个警员
Broadened today with the arrest of 19 more officers.
据称这是纽约市最大的警♥察♥受贿丑闻
Newscaster 3: in what is being called this city’s largest police corruption scandal,
今天将有超过32名警员因为受贿而在联邦法♥院♥接受指控
32 more officers were indicted today in federal court on bribery charges.
这些警♥察♥将面临牢狱之灾
Newscaster 4: these police officers will face stiff prison terms,
联邦检查官认为这些警♥察♥有罪
Say federal prosecutors, if found guilty.
一份有关纽约事件的联邦调查报告表明
Newscaster 5: a report by federal investigators into new york’s
警♥察♥受贿丑闻日渐扩大
Everwidening police corruption scandal
据称有超过半数的负责缉毒的
Claims that more than half of the city’s officers
市政官员卷入类似腐♥败♥
Assigned to drug enforcement have engaged in some form of corruption.
关于缉毒组精英的反麻醉品分队
Newscaster 6: allegations of widespread corruption within
普遍受贿的指控
The elite narcotics squad siu
导致更多的纽约骨干探员被捕
Have led to the arrest of more new york city detectives.
他们被证明犯有勒索罪
convicted of extortion,
纽约特别缉毒组成员
Members of new york city’s special investigations narcotics unit
今天将面临联邦法庭的宣判
Will face sentencing today in federal court.
麦克纳马拉·文达索
Macnamara. vendazzo.
特鲁普
Trupo.
你的确是个特例
You are special.
干的漂亮 弗兰克
It’s good work, frank.
你…
You know…
你不想喝点什么来庆祝一下?
You don’t want a drink or something? celebrate?
你有圣水吗
You got any holy water?
检查一下你的物品 在这里签字
Check your property. sign, please.
外面的空气如何?
Smell better out here?
弗兰克 给你
Frank. there you are.
拿铁咖啡
Caffe latte. yeah.
拿铁?
Latte?
该死
Oh, shit. yeah.
你还好吗?
You all right?
这是对牛奶咖啡的时髦叫法
That’s a fancy way of saying coffee with milk.
2.5美元
Yeah. $2.50.
你一直和兄弟们保持联♥系♥?
So you been talking to your brothers?
没 我好多年都不和他们说话了
No, no, I ain’t talked to them in years.
那可能对他们更好
It’s probably best for them.
我能干什么呢 瑞奇?
What the hell am I going to do out here, richie?
不知道我该以何为生
I don’t know how I’m gonna live.
嘿 我跟你说 我不会让你挨饿的
Hey, I told ya, I ain’t gonna let you starve, all right?
很显然 你没挨饿
Obviously, you ain’t starving.
知道吗 巴格斯和布林奇也快出来了
Bagels and blinches they will catch up with you, you know?
这是什么?
Who’s this?
奢侈的运动鞋 一百美金一双
Expensive sneakers. about $100 a pair.
弗雷德里克·道格拉斯大道
Frederick douglass boulevard.
这以前是第八大道
This used to be eighth avenue, why do they call it
为什么现在改名了
Frederick douglass boulevard now?
这以前是我的 瑞奇 就是这
This was me richie, right here.
这都是我的
This was all me.
在我的时代这有许多黑人来买♥♥毒品
In my day there were so many niggers out here buying dope
你可以拍一部传奇电影
You could’ve made a tarzan movie.
你知道 一个电♥话♥我就可以重振雄风
You know, one phone call, I’ll be right back in business, you know that.
别这样 弗兰克
You don’t do that, frank.
这些年我都信守承诺
These days I keep all my promises.
为什么来接我?
Why’d you come and get me, huh?
你是个超级明星 弗兰克
You’re a superstar, frank.
超级明星?
A superstar?
你的证据让我定了150个人的罪
Your evidence alone gave me 150 convictions.
我想我至少能送你回家
Thought the least we could do is give you a ride home.
是啊 你是那么做的
Yeah, you sure did that.
你送我回家 免费的
You gave me a ride home. free ride.
来接黑帮老大出狱
Coming to gangsters.
干什么?
What?
没事儿 没事儿 伙计
Ain’t nothin’, man. ain’t nothin’, man.
那就是这儿的生活
That’s life right there. that’s life right there.
即使是个傻子也年轻过
Even a fool gets to be young once.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!