At this point, it is estimated that one third
的美国士兵吸食
Of american troops are experimenting
鸦♥片♥和海♥洛♥因♥
With opium and heroin.
权威人士称他们已没收
The authorities say they have confiscated
大量大♥麻♥ 海♥洛♥因♥何迷幻药等毒品
Large quantities of marijuana, heroin and pills.
每个通过这扇门的人和车辆都会
Every person and every vehicle going through the gates
受到彻底搜查
Is subject to a thorough shakedown.
士兵们在曼谷 西贡等地的休闲场所
Soldiers have access to the drugs at many rest and relaxation spots
很容易获得各种毒品
In bangkok, saigon and other areas throughout vietnam and thailand.
官员称廉价高纯度海♥洛♥因♥
Officials say the easy availability, relatively cheap cost
在西贡和远东地区广泛流通
And high purity of heroin throughout saigon and the far east,
导致士兵门吸食海♥洛♥因♥成风
Is leading to an epidemic of heroin addiction among us soldiers.
-接线员 -国际长途
Operator. yeah, international.
-城市? -曼谷
What city? bangkok.
-知道国家代码吗? -376
You know the country code? yeah, 376.
头三分钟的收费是…
For the first three minutes, it’ll be…
我知道 我知道 我知道
I got it, I got it. I got it.
你好
Hello?
兄弟 需要帮忙吗?
Soul brothers. hey, can I help you?
内特
Nate.
-我认识你吗? -是我
Do I know you? yeah, it’s me.
我是你堂兄啊
Your cousin, negro.
给自己买♥♥点新衣服
Go on, get yourself a new suit.
我真地很抱歉
Look, I’m sorry.
瑞奇 少来了
Oh, please, richie.
今天实在走不开 我下周接他可以不?
It couldn’t be avoided. I’ll take him next weekend, all right?
我们要搬家了
We’re moving.
什么? 去哪?
What? where?
去圣里吉斯 你关心吗?
The st. regis. what do you care?
去我妹妹那
To my sister’s.
-妹妹? 在拉斯维加斯? -对
Your sister’s? in vegas? yeah.
你不能走 总之不能带走麦克
You are not moving to las vegas. not with michael, anyway.
那怎么办? 留给你? 瞧你现在这德行
What am I supposed to do with him, leave him with you? there’s a picture.
嘿 别闹
Hey, guys! be cool.
罗莉 拉斯维加斯不是养孩子的地方
Laurie, las vegas is not the kind of place that you raise a kid.
那这儿环境好? 和你的狐朋狗友一块?
Oh, like this is a good environment? and around your friends?
那我什么时候才能见我的儿子?
When am I supposed to see my boy?
这个周末 还有上个周末
This weekend. last weekend.
该死
God damn it.
我刚才已经礼貌地要你们闭嘴
Hey! I asked you nice to shut up, right?
别敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Now I’m gonna have to kill you.
不然我一枪打爆你的头
I swear I will pull out my gun and put a bullet in your fucking heads!
现在停下来把玻璃捡走
Now stop what you’re doing and pick up the glass!
冷静点 哥们 别激动
Calm down, man. okay, be cool.
真♥他♥妈♥疯子
Fucking crazy, man.
你没带枪
You don’t have a gun.
你确定?
You sure?
你疯了 瑞奇
You are crazy, richie.
你的生活中根本就没我们的位置
You don’t have room for us.
法庭见
I’ll see you in court.
麦克 过来
Come on, michael.
和爸爸拜拜
Say bye to your dad.
过来 孩子
Get over here. hey, kiddo.
下周见好吗? 我们一起找点事儿做
I’ll see you next week, all right? we’ll do something.
我们去买♥♥冰淇淋
Let’s get you an ice cream.
你们还有10分钟 10分钟
You have 10 minutes remaining. ten minutes.
摇啊 宝贝 摇啊 摇啊
Shake it, baby. shake it, shake it, shake it.
宝贝 别告诉我5美元才脱这么点
Oh, come on, girl. don’t tell me $5 don’t get me a little something.
就这个破地方还这么贵?
Can you dig that it costs money to be here?
来吧宝贝
Oh, come on, girl.
弗兰克 你想要多少
How much you want, frank?
告诉他我要100公斤
Tell him I want 100 keys.
弗兰克 没人能单独供你那么多货
Frank, ain’t nobody I know can get you that much personally, all right?
你那也有一块是混合的
You’re gonna have to piece it together from several sources,
而且还不是100%纯度的
And it’s not gonna be 100%% pure.
那我不要
I don’t want that.
弗兰克 我知道你不想要什么
I know what you don’t want, frank,
但你现在需要做的是
But look, what you’re gonna need is to get
找到潮州帮 还有九龙帮 西贡帮
To the chiu-chou syndicate, all right?
如果他们愿意和你合作的话
Cholon, saigon. if they’re gonna deal with you at all.
我知道 但这样做已经太晚了
I understand that, but by then it’s gonna be too late.
货已经被掺假 我要找到他们的货源
It’ll be already chopped up. I wanna go get it where they go get it from.
我要直接找到源头
I wanna go to the source.
那么你想单干?
So, you’re gonna go get it yourself?
不行吗?
Why not?
我远道而来
Huh? I came this far.
你想走进这该死的丛林去?
You’re gonna go into the motherfucking jungle?
看看周围 我现在已经在丛林中了
I’m in the jungle. look around.
他们都在吃蟑螂一样的恶心东西
They’re eating these roaches and whatever that is.
兄弟 我说的是蛇这样的东西
Nigga, I’m talking about snakes, all right?
还有老虎 越共
I’m talking about tigers, I’m talking about vietcong,
那里的蚊子会咬烂你屁♥股♥
I’m talking about mosquitoes that’ll fucking kill your ass.
你现在还要去丛林?
You wanna go into the jungle?

We’re going.
-操 走 -我们去
Fuck it. let’s go. we’re going.
-干嘛不去? -走
Why not? let’s go.
弗兰克
Hey, frank.
这一区被国♥民♥党♥封锁着
This whole spot’s locked down by the kuomintang,
蒋♥介♥石♥的残余部队
General chiang kai-shek’s defeated army.
你怎么把货带到美国去?
How would you get it into the states?
别担心那个
You ain’t got to worry about that.
你在那边为谁工作?
Who do you work for in there?
这也不是你要担心的
You ain’t got to worry about that, either.
那你是谁?
Who are you, really?
弗兰克卢卡斯 护照上写得很清楚
Frank lucas, says it right there in my passport.
我意思是你代表谁?
I mean, who you represent?
我自己
Me.
带100公斤海♥洛♥因♥进美国
You think you’re going to take 100 kilos of heroin into the us,
而且没有任何后台 你觉得别人会让你这么干?
And you don’t work for anyone? someone is going to allow that?
对 我觉能行
That’s right.
首次交易以后
After this first purchase,
如果你没有被马赛的进口商
If you are not killed by marseille importers,
或他们在美国的人杀了
Or their people in the states,
接下来怎么办?
Then what?
我保证购买♥♥量将会越来越大
Then there will be more, much more, I guarantee it.
如果你不介意 下次我就不亲自来了
And if it’s all the same to you, I don’t wanna have to drag my ass up here no more.
当然不介意
Of course not.
以后都自己人了啊
My man.
知己 对吧? 是知己
Soul brother, huh? soul brother.
五万美元 给飞行员和那边接货的人应该够了
Fifty grand. it’s gonna cover them and the pilot and the boys on the other end.
给他们十万
Give them a hundred.
五万就够了 弗兰克
Fifty is gonna cover it, frank.
我叫你给他们十万 这些都给他们 拿着
Give them a hundred, give them the whole thing. here.
听着
And look,
我就这些了 如果那批毒品没运到的话 …
That’s all I got. so, if that dope don’t arrive for any reason…
别怪我翻脸不认人 我很忙 明白?
Hey, listen, cousin or no cousin, I’m a busy man, all right?
到时我可没时间参加你们的葬礼
I ain’t got no time to be going to nobody’s funeral.
一装上飞机 我就通知你
I’ll let you know when it’s in the air.
好样的
My man.

Fuck.
-瑞奇? -请讲
Richie? yeah.
这狗♥娘♥养♥的把我害惨了
This fucking guy made me.
我也不知道他是怎么回事 反正这次真被他害惨了
I don’t know how he did, but he did.
他居然想拿枪
He went for his gun.
我不得不杀了他
I had to do it, man.
听到枪声 外面有一百多人围来
There’s 100 people out there that heard the shots.
你得帮帮我 你得做点什么
You gotta help me. you gotta do something.
亲爱的
Baby.
你在哪里 杰?
Where are you, jay?
我也不知道
That’s the problem.
紧急呼叫 我需要帮助

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!