You know, there’s an interview room on the second floor.
-正合我意 -门只有从里面才能锁起来
That’s what I thought. the door only locks from the inside.
全体起立
All rise.
噢 噢 瑞奇 操♥我♥ 粗暴点
Oh, god, richie. richie, fuck me like a cop, not a lawyer!
别接电♥话♥
Don’t answer it!
喂?
Yeah?
-瑞奇·罗伯特 -嘿 是诺曼吗
Richie roberts. hey, norm?
你好 瑞奇·罗伯特
Hey. richie roberts.
你好 诺曼·莱利警官
Hi. detective norman reily.
-诺曼 你好吗 -很好
Hey, norm. how are you? good.
-是他吗 -是的
So, is that him? yeah.
-今晚可真不是时候 对吧? -这里好像地铁站
Picked a nice night to come out, huh? it’s like grand central around here.
一直都这样
It’s been like this.
午夜能回家就够幸运了 这个我们以前从没见过
I’m lucky if I get home by midnight. it’s like nothing we’ve seen before.
我得签字吗
Something I gotta sign?
嗯 这里
Yeah. it’s right here.
这个我拿走了 我会向伊塞克斯县登记的 行不?
I’m taking this with me. I’ll register it with essex county, all right?

All right.
在美国民众的首号♥敌人是滥用毒品
America’s public enemy number one in the united states is drug abuse.
为了痛击并最终打败这个敌人
In order to fight and defeat this enemy,
必要发动全民攻势
It is necessary to wage a new, all-out offensive.
联邦政♥府♥已经宣布
Federal authorities have announced their intention
打算建立专门麻♥醉♥药♥管理局
To establish special narcotics bureaus
在华盛顿 纽约 洛杉矶 芝加哥…
In washington, new york, los angeles, chicago…
一名警官如果没有同伴的支援
A detective without the support of his fellow detectives
真的什么事都做不了
Really can’t do much.
你知道我为什么没有同伴的原因
You know why I don’t have it.
没事的 你做了你该做的
Doesn’t matter. you did what you had to do.
世界上最伟大的城市现在比老鼠窝还乱
Greatest city in the world! and it’s turning into an open sewer.
小偷小摸 毒品交易盛行
Everybody’s stealing, dealing.
就像你 做了凭良心做事却落得个这样下场
Look at you. you can’t work because you did your job.
欣慰的是 还有很多像你这样诚实的警♥察♥
Good news is, you’re not the only honest cop in town.
华盛顿的特殊麻♥醉♥药♥管理局可不是走过场的
The special narcotics bureau in washington is not a dog and pony show.
他们是动真格的 因为他们还叫我们参与
They are sincere. I know this because they want us to orchestrate it.
我们这边我要你来牵头
And I want you to head up things here on our end.
如果是联邦政♥府♥ 我对谁报告 邮局?
If it’s federal, who do I answer to, the post office?
你对我报告就行了
No, you answer to me,
我还有美国联邦检控官 其他没了
Me and the us attorney, nobody else.
你以后再也不要踏进警所半步了
You never step foot in a police station again.
你自己找个场所 再挑几个人
You work out of your own place, you pick your own guys,
你得找几个绝对可靠的人
Guys that you know would not take a nickel off the sidewalk.
好了 那边有个漂亮的过道
Well, we got the lovely transit.
六百年历史的红木门
600-year-old mahogany doors.
你看看 你感受到了吧
Now, look at that. can’t you just feel it?
我认为很棒
I think it’s lovely.
小心
Watch your step.
看看这些华丽的地板
Look at these beautiful floors.
我不确定 至少也有两百年历史了
At least, I don’t know, 200 years old.
怎么都不会开裂
And it’s hard to get the cracks…
啊 这是我最喜欢的一个房♥间了
Now this was one of my favorite rooms
但是下水道有些问题
But we had some problems with the plumbing.
不过我修理好了 现在可以了
I even fixed it. I know it works.
不会漏水了
It’s not gonna leak.
就这了
Here it is.
你有所不知 我小时候
You know, I used to be a really good
钢琴弹得很好的
Piano player when I was a kid,
但是后来荒废了
But then, I don’t know why I forgot.
生活还得继续啊
Life goes on. well…
你还得看多久呢
How long are you gonna be?
噢 拜托
Oh, and do me a favor, please.
关好这些门
Mind the doors.
那些华丽的玻璃门都很经典
Those are beautiful, ornate glass doors, you know.
再来一次 吉米 加油
Here we go, jimmy. come on.
好的 投过来
Oh, yeah. give it back.

Huey’s.
嘿 小子 你在做什么
Huey. what up, boy?
你是?
Yeah, who this?
你说呢 你以为是谁
Who you think it is, boy?
-弗兰克 -哪个弗兰克
Frank. frank who?
-你的兄弟弗兰克 黑鬼 -是你?
Frank your brother, negro. frankie?
对啦
That’s right.
梅尔文 老妈在哪里?
Hey, melvin! melvin, where’s ma?
-什么? -弗兰克的电♥话♥
What? frank’s on the phone!
-妈妈 -弗兰克 你过得不错吧
Hey, ma! how are you doing, frankie?
弗兰克打电♥话♥来了
Frank’s on the phone!
-什么 -弗兰克打电♥话♥来了
Say what? mama, frank’s on the phone!
弗兰克? 噢 感谢上帝
Frank? oh, my lord!
-什么时候? -啊 你不会只是说说而已吧
Yeah, when? well, you just say it, man, yeah.
我六点钟再打
Listen, I’m gonna call y’all back
我要你把每个人都叫过来 懂了吗?
At 6:00. I want you to get everybody together, all right? get mama, get everybody.
-好的 -那先这样
All right? okay.
嘿 弗兰克!
Hey, frank!
怎么突然想家了啊 弗兰克?
What’s happening, frank?
-嘿 弗兰克! -过得不错吧 弗兰克叔叔
Hey, frankie. how you doing, uncle frank?
下车 让孩子们都下车
Get out the car. get the kids, get the kids.
瞧我的宝贝
Look at this, baby.
噢 上帝啊 见到你真是太高兴了 孩子
Oh, my lord! I’m so glad to see you, boy.
这块地可真够大的! 地方也很漂亮
Oh, I’m telling you, this is some piece of land you got here!
我们这些穷♥人♥来这儿干嘛呀?
I wonder what the poor people are doing here?
弗兰克 那房♥子是谁的?
And whose house is that, frankie?
妈妈 是你的
That is your house, mama.
-我的? -是的
Mine? that’s yours.
还能是谁的呢?
And who else?
过来 我的房♥间在那里 就那里
Now, there, that’s my room right there, man. right over there.
还要来点甘蓝吗?
Anybody want some more collard greens?
看到所有的孩子和孙子坐在一起用餐
I wanna tell you how happy I am to see all my children at the table
我甭提多开心了
And the grandchildren at the same time.
-真是太开心了 你们多吃点
My heart’s so happy. enjoy yourselves.
在吃着呢 奶奶
Right on, grandma.
瞧你真能吃 我希望你能找份工作 孩子
I hope you got a job, boy, the way you’re eating over here.
那边的那个男孩 他的手臂真适合打棒球
That boy right there, he got a arm on him. I mean, a major league arm.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
难道不是吗
Ain’t that right?
继续啊 pop
Right on, pop.
晚餐后 让你他露两手啊
Well, we’ll see after dinner. we’ll see him throw it around a little bit.
还是不要啦 你抓不到他的球的
No, no, you can’t catch him, man.
我是说 我是说
I’m talking about… I’m talking about…
这小子投的球比吉布森的还势大力沉
This guy throw harder than gibson.
球速高达每小时95英里
We’re talking 95 miles an hour.
-你能抓得住? -他会…
Can you catch him? he gonna…
他只会抓到小草
He gonna catch the ground.
我记得我五岁的时候 我们好像一起玩过
We might’ve played catch, I think, when I was about five years old.
从那时起 他就一直玩不过我们了
Since then, he ain’t been able to keep up.
这是你的房♥间 太完美了
This is your room. it’s perfect.

Oh. why, it’s…
你看看这里
Will you look at this?

Oh!
真是太完美了
Oh, it’s beautiful. it’s beautiful. it’s just…

I…
怎么会有这个
How did you…
我请人做的
I had it made.
凭记忆
From memory.
-他们搬走它的时候你才五岁 -是的
You were five when they took it away on me. that’s right.
你怎么还记得啊
How could you remember it?
我怎么会玩得了呢 妈妈
How could I forget, mama?
我正想说 太完美了
I’ll just tell you it is perfect.
一切都太完美了
It’s all perfect.
我很爱你 孩子
I can’t tell you how much I love you.
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you, too, mama.
真是太好了
It’s okay.
这两个家伙 特擅长于窃听

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!