你为什么没来
Why didn’t you show up?
别骗我
Don’t lie to me.
我不想再打球了
I don’t want to play ball no more.
-我想好了 -你说什么
I decided. what you talking about?
你想好了? 想好什么了
You decided? decided what?
这不是我想要的
That ain’t what I want.
你胡说些什么? 你从小屁孩就开始打球
What you talking about? you’ve been playing since you was a little boy.
都可以进入职业队了 你怎么…
You were ready to go into the pros. what you…
弗兰克! 有点麻烦
Frank! we got a problem, man.
你到底想怎么样
What do you want?
我想像你一样
I want what you got, uncle frank.
我想像你一样
I want to be you.
稀释的太厉害了
He’s been diluting it so much.
比以往纯度少了两三个百分点
We’re down 2%%, 3%% pure.
你亲自试过了?
And you tested it? you’re sure?
是的
Yeah.
你看什么看
Fuck you looking at?
伙计
My man.
欢迎啊 弗兰克
Welcome, frank. how you doing, nick?
-你好吗 尼克 -事事顺心 欢迎啊
How you doing, nick? it’s all great. welcome.
-我想跟你谈谈 -好啊 来吧
I need to talk to you. great. come on.
嘿 你们都给我出去
Hey, you all, everybody get out! let’s go.
快点 快点
Come on! hurry up!
坐 兄弟
Sit, my brother.
我听说你跟查理聊过了
I take it you talked to charlie.
我想你肯定想多知道点我的新玩法
Guess you wanna hear more about my black coalition.
-我演示给你看 -不 不 不
Let me explain to you… no, no, no.
行了 行了
I’m all right.
尼克 我可不是为那个来找你的
That’s not what I came here for, nick.
大家都很满意
Yeah, everybody’s good, nick.
我知道大家都很满意 查理 巴兹 还有意大利人
You know, everybody’s happy. charlie, baz, the italians,
除了你之外大家都很满意
You know, johnny law. everybody’s happy except you.
我很满意啊 弗兰克
I’m happy, frank.
你满意吗? 真的吗?
You happy? really?
也许我会让你不满意的
Well, maybe I’m the one with the problem.
继续 继续
Yeah, go on. get one.
好吧
All right.
我只是不明白
I gotta problem ’cause
为什么你非得要
I don’t understand why you gotta take
把我的好货搞成那样
Something that’s perfectly good
砸我的招牌
And mess it up.
看见了吗 这可是个品牌
See, brand names.
品牌很重要 知道吗
Brand names mean something. understand?
别他妈吵了
Shut the fuck up!
继续 弗兰克
Go ahead, frank.
太吵了 不好意思
I’m sorry about that bullshit.
蓝色魔法
Blue magic.
那就是品牌
That’s a brand name.
就像是百事可乐一样 那是个品牌
Like pepsi, that’s a brand name.
我让他保质 并且保量
I stand behind it. I guarantee it.
即使他们根本都不认识我
They know that, even if they don’t know me any more than
他们也会认这个牌子
They know the chairman of general mills.
你都说些什么啊 弗兰克
What the fuck are you talking about, frank?
我在说你把我的蓝色魔法
What I’m talking about is when you chop my dope down
一分为二 为三 为四
To one, two, three, four, five percent
然后你还继续叫他蓝色魔法
And then you call it blue magic,
那你就是在砸我的招牌 是侵权
That is trademark infringement.
你明白我说什么吗
You understand what I’m saying?
弗兰克 我买♥♥了货 我有权利决定怎么卖♥♥它
With all due respect, frank, if I buy something, I own it.
不是这么回事
No, that ain’t true. that ain’t true.
我买♥♥辆车 我想怎么弄就能怎么弄 那是我的自♥由♥
If I buy a car, and I wanna paint it, I can paint the motherfucker.
我知道 但是你没必要这么做了
Yeah, but you don’t have to.
这就是我说的 你没必要这么做
This is what I’m saying to you, nick, you don’t have to.
利润已经够高了
Good enough the way it is.
只要保证蓝色魔法的招牌
You can make enough money off it
就能让你财源不断
The way it is, just by calling it blue magic.
要是你还想要更多 就有点过了
Anything more than that is greed, son.
那你想让我怎么办 弗兰克 改品牌吗
What you want, frank? you want me to change the name on it?
我坚持你最好改个名字
I would have to insist that you change the name.
那好吧 那我就叫他红色魔法好了
Fine by me, frank. I’ll call it red magic,
尽管听起来不那么顺口
Even though that don’t sound as good.
我不管你叫什么
I don’t give a fuck what you call it.
只要不砸了我招牌
Put a chokehold on the motherfucker
你叫他蓝色狗屎我都不管 你明白我的意思吗
And call it blue dog shit, you know what I mean?
你要再让我抓住那么做
I don’t care, just don’t let me catch you doing this again.
抓住我? 侵权? 坚持?
Catch me? infringement? insist?
我可不喜欢那些文绉绉的词
I don’t like these words as much as,
不好意思打扰你了 尼奇
“please, thank you, I’m sorry to bother you, nicky.”
你不请自来 在我的地盘应该恭敬一点才对
These are better words you use to come to my motherfucking club
你明白吗
Without an invitation! you hear me?
伙计
My man.
妈的 后面是警♥察♥吗
Oh, shit. fuck, is that the cops there, man?
没事
It’s all right.
他们想干嘛 给我们开罚单吗
The hell they’re gonna do, give us a ticket?
弗兰克 车里有货啊
Stuff’s in the car, frank.
什么?
What?
车里有些货
Some of it’s in the trunk.
-你过得好吗 弗兰克? -我很好 你怎么样 侦探?
How you doing, frank? I’m good. how you doing, detective?
感恩节过得如何?
How was your thanksgiving?
不好 你怎么不下车?
Not so good, as a matter of fact. why don’t you get out of the car?
爽快点 他妈的把钥匙给我
Come on, give me the fucking keys.
谢尔比哪去了? 离职啦?
Where’s the shelby at? the shelby’s gone?
谢尔比不在啦 弗兰克 站那儿别动
The shelby’s gone, frank. stay right there.
没问题
Yes, sir. right here.
看看你有什么好东西?
You got anything worth looking at in here?
那家伙是特鲁普
Hey, that’s that trupo guy.
-真的? -对
Is that him? yeah.
败类!
Fucking prick.
-弗兰克 过来一下 -好
Come over here a minute, frank. yeah.
我们应该怎么办?
What are we gonna do about this?
什么也不要做 把它塞进车里 关上后备箱
We don’t do shit about it. we close it up, throw it back in the trunk,
大家都回家去吃点南瓜饼 喝点苹果酒
Everybody go home, have some pumpkin pie, warm apple cider.
我有一个更好的主意
I got a better idea.
不如我把你们俩扔进河里?
Or would you rather me throw you and your brother in the fucking river?
或者下次我们炸了你的家!
Would you rather your house blows up next time?
-我很喜欢那辆车 -了解
I loved that car. I know.
他在干什么? 摇下车窗!
What’s he doing? shakedown!
看来有人要顺手牵羊了
Somebody’s getting some money for the benevolent fund.
真是人♥渣♥
Look at that shit.
对不起 弗兰克
Sorry, frank.
没关系 先上车
It’s all right. go and get in the car.
好的 给我回电♥话♥
All right, you call me back.
国安局 税局 联邦调查局
Ins, irs, fbi.
我从他们那里得不到任何有用的资料
I can’t get a damn thing out of any of them.
因为他们认为你和黑帮是一伙儿的
Because they all think you’re on the take.
而你却认为他们才是蛇鼠一窝
And you think they are.
你知道 我觉得他们并不想完全禁绝贩毒
You know, I don’t think they want this to stop.
有太多的人从中受益
I think it employs too many people.
法官 律师 警♥察♥ 政♥治♥家
Judges, lawyers, cops, politicians,
狱警 假释官
Prison guards, probation officers.
如果他们停止贩毒
They stop bringing dope into this country,
会有十万人没了饭碗
About 100,000 people are going to be out of a job.
找头儿的
Spearman.
我们是联邦调查局的 来找罗伯特警官
Fbi. here to see detective roberts.
谁泄漏出来的? 我认识的人吗? 我妻子?
So who took it out? somebody I know? my wife?
如果有人悬赏要我的命
Come on, if somebody’s taking a contract
我应该知道的
Out on my life, I’d like to know.
我不能泄露 你能理解吗?
I can’t say without compromising our source. you understand?
不 这和和我的生命有关
No. not when it’s my life, I don’t understand.
如果你想要 我们可以派人来保护你
If you want we can assign someone to you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!