往克罗伊登打个电♥话♥ 我要跟她们谈谈
Call her back in Croydon. I want to speak to them.
我说我要和她们说话
l said l want to speak to them!
好吧 他爸
Ok, baba.
哈里斯进军汉堡
我带的衣服没一件适合去夜♥总♥会♥的
I didn’t bring anything for a club.
我没想到他们会带上我们
I didn’t know they wanted
铁定要出丑了
to take us out clubbing. I bet it’s to gloat.
梅尔 帮个忙吧
Mel? We need some help.
杰丝
Jess!
-你今晚真美 -好美 杰丝
– Oh, wow! You look good. – You look good, Jess.
-她这样好看吗 -好看极了
– Doesn’t she look good? – She looks great.
把她打扮的不错哦 梅尔
You’ve done a good job, Mel.
她很适合穿我的衣服呢
Looks good in my clothes.
打的去吧
Let’s get a taxi.
嗨 亲爱的
Hello, darling!
-感觉怎样 -不错 你呢
– How’s Jules? – l’m fine. How are you?
-和我跳舞吧 -不要
– Are you gonna dance with me? – No.
来吧 和我跳舞啊
Come on! Are you gonna dance with me?
你害羞什么啊
Oh, you’re such a wuss!
我很抱歉 罚球没进 教练
l’m sorry l missed that penalty, coach.
没事啦
lt’s OK.
英国人在罚球点上败给德国兵
Losing to the Jerries on penalties
已经见怪不怪了
comes natural to you English.
你算是入乡随俗了
You’re part of a tradition now.
别说足球的事儿了 来 和我跳舞去
Enough about football. Come on, you’re dancing with me.
-不要 -来呀
– No! – You are!
-去吧 -你必须跟我去
– Oh, go on! – l’m not taking no for an answer!
我转向你
l turn to you.
如同花儿面向朝阳
like a flower leaning towards the sun.
我转向你
l turn to you,
因为你是唯一
cos you’re the only one
让我回首寻觅的人啊
who can turn me around.
每当我无法自拔
When l’m upside down,
我转向你
l turn to you,
我转向了你
l turn to you, ooh-ooh.
每当我深陷焦虑的沼泽 无法呼吸
When my insides are racked with anxiety,
你轻柔的触碰点醒我心底沉睡的宁静
you have the touch that will quiet me.
你激发了我潜藏的斗志
You lift my spirit,
你融化了我内心的冰雪
you melt the ice,
每当我渴求鼓舞 每当我需要忠告
When l need inspiration, when l need advice,
我转向你
l turn to you,
如同花儿面向朝阳
like a flower leaning towards the sun.
我转向你
l turn to you,
因为你是唯一
cos you’re the only one,
让我回首寻觅的人啊
who can turn me around…
杰丝
Jess!
站稳了 小姑娘
Steady on there, young one.
没事吧
Are you all right?
确定
Sure?
天哪
Gosh.
我才喝了几杯而已
l only had a couple of wines.
头好痛
Oh, my head!
里面太乌烟瘴气了 -对啊
– lt’s too smoky in there. – Yeah.
但愿我能
l wish l
现在
could right now,
就告诉你 我对你是多么的
wish that l could show you how…
你来我家的那天 表现的太帅了
That was so brilliant the way you came to my house.
面对我妈是需要勇气的
You were brave enough to face my mum.
你♥爸♥肯定不会像她那样恼火
Your dad can’t be as mad as her.
你妈和我爸比起来那就小巫见大巫了
Your mum’s a barrel of laughs compared to me dad.
我没想和家人变亲近 杰丝
l don’t need to feel close to my family, Jess.
你不用为我难过
l don’t need you to feel sorry for me.
婊♥子♥
You bitch!
该死的 是朱丽斯
Shit. Jules.
朱丽斯
Jules!
你还好吧 杰丝
You all right, Jess?
那是你♥爸♥妈吗
ls that your mum and dad?
你说 这两个丫头还有什么不满足的
What haven’t we done for these girls, huh?
我们为嫔基买♥♥车
We bought a car for Pinky.
杰西想买♥♥电脑
Jessie wanted computer,
音箱 电视机 录像机
music centre, TV, video, huh?

Pinks…
你怎么肯定他就是你寻找的另一半
How do you know he’s the one?
我就是知道
l just know.
当你爱上一个人
When you’re in love with someone,
会愿意为他倾尽所有
you’d do anything for that person.

Pinks…
你觉得爸妈会接受
Do you think Mum and Dad would
我找白人当丈夫吗
still speak to me if I ever brought home a gora?
-你指谁 -没 我只是随口问问
– Who? – No one. I’m just saying.
是那个教练 对不对
lt’s that coach bloke, innit?
他来我们家的时候
I knew something was up
我就猜到你们的关系没那么简单
when he turned up here!
不是你想的那样
No, nothing’s happened.
别一时昏了头 明白吗
Well, make sure it doesn’t, all right?
听着 杰丝 你可以选择喜欢的人嫁
Look, Jess, you can marry anyone you want.
一段恋爱的开端看似很美好很顺利
It’s fine at first when you’re in love and all that,
但你想过没有
but do you really want to
在婚后要忍♥受所有人的注目
be the one everyone stares at every family do
就因为你嫁给了一个英国人
cos you married the English bloke?
他是爱尔兰人
He’s lrish.
拜托 他们看上去有差别吗
Yeah, well, they look all the bloody same to them, innit?
不管怎样 你为什么要选择忍♥受痛苦
Anyway, why go to so much grief
好看的印度男孩也一抓一大把啊
when there’s so many good-looking lndian boys to marry?
情况都变好了 知道吗
lt’s not like before, you know?
现在他们穿帅气的衣服 做惹眼的工作
Now they wear good clothes, got flashy jobs,
还懂得洗衣做饭呢
even know how to cook and wash up.
托尼怎么样 他迷恋你很久了
Hey, how about Tony? I mean, he’s been mad on you for ages.
杰丝
Jess?
-你好 -好啊
– Hi. – Hi.
那是俱乐部的董事吗
Was that the club chairman?

Yeah.
他们说 在考虑明年把我
They told me they’re considering me
调到男队做助理教练
as assistant coach for the men’s side next year.
那很好啊 祝贺你
That’s great. Congratulations.
还很悬呢 不能指望太多
Probably won’t get it. Better not to count on anything.
那是你应得的啊
Well, you deserve it.
听着 我想说
Look, I really wanted to say…
我已经忘了那件事了
l’ve already forgotten about it.
是吗 很好 我也是
Yeah, good. Me too.
昨天你♥爸♥妈看起来不太高兴
Your mum and dad didn’t look too pleased yesterday.
我猜 你是不是要来和我说离队的事情
l suppose you’ve come to tell me you’re off the team for good?
这不公平
lt’s not fair.
我既不想放弃球队
l feel like l’m either going
也不想让家里人生气
to let the team down or really piss them off,
我不想看到任何人因我烦恼
and l don’t want to upset anyone.
为什么他们害怕让你踢球
Why are they so frightened to let you play?
他们想保护我
They want to protect me.
保护你什么
From what?
躲避一切他们所知的伤害
This is taking me away from everything they know.
你为谁而活 杰丝
Whose life are you living, Jess?
如果完全服从他们的意愿
If you try pleasing ’em forever,
总有一天会怨恨他们的
you’re gonna end up blaming ’em.
就像你一样吗
What, like you?
-对不起 -不 你说的很对
– I’m sorry. – No, you’re right.
我不和我爸说话 因为我们无话可说
I stopped talking to my dad because we had nothing to talk about.
我有一整年 成天喝的酩酊大醉
l spent a year getting pissed,
试图忘记有关球赛的事
trying to forget about the game,
但总忘不了
but l couldn’t.
我总不能学你不和他们说话吧
But l can’t just stop talking to them like you.
我不和我爸说话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!