Jules! Over! Jules!
加油 哈里斯
Come on, Harriers!
给我 给我
Me! Me!
传过来 朱丽斯
Over here, Jules!
上 杰丝
Go on, Jess!
上 上
Go on! Go on!
-你在搞什么 -滚开 印度瘪三
– What you playing at? – Piss off, Paki!

Sod you!
走开 走开 七号♥ 过来
Go away. Go away. Number 7, come here.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
裁判 你眼睛长哪儿去了
What’s the matter with you, ref?
对对方有暴♥力♥行为
Violent conduct towards another player.

No!
你没看到是吧
You haven’t seen any of it, have ya?
是她先扯的她 你怎么判的
She fouled her! That’s out of order!
她真强硬
She is so hard!
托尼 你的搭档真可怜
Oh, man! Unlucky, Tony, mate!
闭嘴
Shut up.
巴姆拉 你搞什么鬼
What the hell’s wrong with you, Bhamra?
我再也不想看到类似的事发生
I don’t ever want to see anything like that from you ever again!
听到了吗
Do you hear me?!
不禁赛算我们幸运了
We’re lucky they’re not suspending players from this tournament!
好了 今天踢得很棒
All right, excellent!
决赛中我们将和女王公园巡游者一决高下
We’ve got QPR in the final.
为自己欢呼吧 加油 加油
Give yourself three cheers. Hip, hip!
加油
Hooray!
-加油 加油 -加油
– Hip, hip! – Hooray!
好极了
Brilliant!
为什么要那样吼我
Why did you yell at me like that?
你知道是裁判的错
You knew the ref was out of order!
杰丝 你可能让我们失掉比赛
Jess, you could have cost us the tournament.
但那不是我的错
But it wasn’t my fault!
也不用那样吼我
You didn’t have to shout at me!
杰丝 我是教练
Jess, I am your coach.
我不能对你区别对待
I have to treat you the same as everyone else.
杰丝 我看到了
Look, Jess, I saw it.
是她犯规 扯了你的衣服
She fouled you. She tugged your shirt.
只是你反应过度了 就是这样
You just overreacted, that’s all.
不只这样 她叫我印度瘪三
That’s not all! She called me a Paki,
你没法理解被这样叫的感觉
but I guess you wouldn’t understand what that feels like, would you?
杰丝 我是爱尔兰人
Jess, I’m lrish.
我当然明白你的感觉
Of course I’d understand what that feels like.
杰丝明德
Jesminder?
他回来了
Oh, here he is.
提金德的父母来谈结婚的事了
Tejinder’s mother and father have come to speak to us.
-你还好吗 -没事 我很好
– Are you well? – Thank you, yes.
怎么了
What’s happening?
提特的爸妈来委曲求全了
Teet’s mum and dad have come to eat dirt.
愚蠢的奶牛 穿着莎莉就自以为是
Stupid cow. I don’t know who she thinks she is in that sari.
没有哪个母亲能对儿子的痛苦视而不见
No mother can stand by and watch her son go through this.
我们的嫔基都好多天没出过房♥间了
Well, our Pinky, she didn’t come out of her room for days.
-她一直在哭 -我们家提图也是
– She was crying. – Our Teetu also.
这么多天他都不吃不喝
For days he has eaten nothing, and drunk nothing!
慢走 谢谢来访
All right. Thank you for coming.
爸爸 妈妈 谢谢你们
Thanks, dad! Mum!
我要结婚了
I’m getting married!
要办一个让他们终身难忘的婚礼
We’ll give them a wedding party they won’t forget their whole life!
-查查宴会厅什么时间有空 -马上
– Find out which date the hall is free. – I’ll do that.
杰西 去把之前的喜帖拿来
Jessie, go and get the old wedding cards.
在储藏室里
They’re in the extension.
我们自己把日期改了 现在 我们要
We’ll change the dates by hand. Now, we’ll have…
我叫莫汗·辛·巴姆拉
My name is Mohan Singh Bhamra.
还有香烤乳酪 让大家知道
..And paneer tikka. We’ll show them
我们不是穷苦人家
we’re not poor people!
好 等会儿
Yeah, just hold on.
二十五号♥ 这周日可以吗
Will Sunday the 25th be OK?
-二十五号♥ -正好有人取消了
– The 25th? – There’s a cancellation.
不行 太早了 我们还需要时间
No, that’s too soon, we need more time.
好 再等一下 只有二十五号♥有空
Yeah, just hold on, please. 25th is only available date.
否则就要再等五个月了
After that, there is no date available for five months.
不行 别让我等那么久
Oh, please, don’t let me wait that long!
好吧 好吧 孩子他爸
OK, OK, fine, baba,
就那天吧 省得又出问题
let’s just do it before something else goes wrong!
但 爸 二十五号♥
But, dad, the 25th…
不 那不是对你说的
No, that was not for you.
我太兴奋了
I’m so excited!
你姐姐需要你
Your sister needs you.
梅尔说你想见我
Mel said you wanted to see me.
是为了杰丝
It’s about Jess.
乔 我不想再提德国的事
I don’t want to talk about Germany, Joe.
听着 朱丽斯
Listen, Jules…
不管怎样 都过去了
Whatever! I’m over it!
我都不知道我为什么会惊讶
I don’t even know why I was surprised!
你从来都只考虑自己
You never think about anyone but yourself!
所有人都知道下赛季你就要走了
Everyone knows you’re leaving us next season!
还没决定呢
Nothing’s been decided.
胡扯
Bollocks.
美国教练的事你就骗了我们
You’ve already lied about the American scout.
他永远都不会出现吧
He’s never gonna show up, is he?
你就见不得别人成功
You can’t bear the idea of anyone else making it,
因为你自己做不到
because you can’t!
他会来看决赛
He’s coming to the final.
-什么 -他看到了你在德国的表现
– What? – He saw you play in Germany.
我以为
I thought…
别担心
Don’t worry about it.
杰丝
Jess.
今天没来训练大家都很想你
We all missed you at training today.
尤其是乔 他
Especially Joe. He, erm…
他告诉我你父亲看到了
He told me what happened with your dad.
他告诉你了
He did?
是啊
Yeah.
他担心给你带来了更多的麻烦
He’s worried he’s gotten you into even more trouble.
我真的一团糟
I’m really in the shit.
从那以后爸就没和我说过话
Dad hasn’t talked to me since.
他绝不会让我回到球队和乔的身边了
He’ll never let me go back to Joe and the team.
但你不能错过决赛
But you can’t miss the final.
杰丝 到时候美国教练会来
Jess, there’s gonna be an American scout there.
我去不了 我姐姐的婚礼也在那天
I can’t. It’s the same day as my sister’s wedding.
妈的
Oh, shit.
那你可以稍微离席一会儿吗
Well, can’t you get away for a bit?
你不懂
You don’t understand.
如果你现在放弃足球
If you give up football now,
接下来打算放弃什么
what are you gonna have to give up next?
别混为一谈 好吗
Don’t rub it in, all right?
你找我是因为在美国教练面前你需要我
You came here cos you need me if that bloody scout shows up.
听仔细了 我来这儿是因为乔担心你
Look, I came here cos Joe was worried about you.
我就去告诉他他就是在浪费时间
I’ll just tell him he’s wasting his bloody time.
这瓶照烧酱是守门员
The teriyaki sauce is the goalkeeper.
高级法式芥末是防守队员
The posh French mustard is the defender.
-盐是进攻队员 -是海盐
– The salt is the attacker. – The sea salt.
海盐是进攻队员
The sea salt is the attacker.
当球在往前场走
Now, when the ball’s played forward,
海盐必须和芥末齐平
the sea salt has to be level with the mustard.
你好啊 亲爱的 好了
Hello, darling. Right,
现在仔细看着 越位 没越位
now watch and concentrate. Offside, onside.
-越位 没越位 -你们在干吗
– Offside, onside. – What are you doing?
既然山不来找我 [我就走向山]
Well, if the mountain won’t come to Mohammed…
-什么 -别笑
– What? – Don’t laugh.
我在试着教你妈越位规则
I’m trying to teach your mother the offside rule.
为了不失去你
Well, I’ve decided that I’ve got to take an interest
我决定接受你的兴趣

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!