I hope his mum wears a cardy
长袍罩住她硕大的肚子
over her three stomachs tomorrow!
-闭嘴 她是长辈 -那又怎样
– Shut up, she’s old. – So?
杰丝 嫔基 你们好
All right, Jess? Hi ya, Pinky.
印加语 [梵文 向您点头]
孩子们 愿你们长命百岁
May you have a long life, my daughters!
明天需要的东西都准备好了吗
Everything getting ready for tomorrow?
好了 婆婆 妈妈正在做咖喱饺
Yes, Massiji. Mum’s making the samosas.
愿你和爱人白头偕老
May God keep you and your husband in endless happiness!
愿我的
And pray for me,
儿子多尼尽快娶个漂亮媳妇进门
that I get a lovely daughter-in-law like you for my Dony.

Mum!
多谢 婆婆 再见
Aww, thank you, Massiji! OK, bye, yeah?
生物课作业做了吗
How was biology?
遗传学那部分吗
Did you do the genetics one?
那女孩身体有问题 结婚后
The daughter was a carrier and when she married
会遗传给她的儿子
she passed the defective gene to her son.
我也看出来了 我希望可以得
Yeah, I got that, too. I hope I get
两个A一个B进入印度联合新闻社
my two As and a B for UNI.
杰丝 走吧
Come on, Jess.
-一会儿去公园吗 -尽量去
– You going to the park later? – I’ll try.
印加语

Mum!
就它了
I’ve found it!
走 杰丝
Come on, Jess.
请问 这套礼服
‘Scuse me. That suit…
-来啊伙计 -给我
– Come on, mate. – Over here.
该你了 这边
There you go! Over here!
真烂 加油
Rubbish! Come on, boys!
你这个白♥痴♥
You’re such an idiot, man!
杰丝踢会儿球吧
Jess! Fancy a quick game?
不行 妈妈在等我
I can’t. My mum’s waiting.
我爸要去希思罗机场赶早班机
And my dad’s on earlies at Heathrow.
来吧 我们需要你
Come on, we really need ya.
来吧 我们需要你
Come on, we really need ya.
她认为自己是谁 贝克汉姆之类的吗
Who does she think she is? Beckham or what?
我们可以像贝克汉姆一样用胸部传球
Can we chest it like him?
借胸部的弹力 你懂的
You know, give it some bounce!
杰丝用胸部传球 用胸部
Chest it, Jess, go on. Chest it!
帅哥 痛吗
Did that hurt, pretty boy?
今天差一点就在25码的地方得分
I nearly scored from 25 yards today.
足球让我忘记世界的存在
Bent it and everything.
一踢球就不想停下
I could have carried on playing all night.
这太不公平了
It’s not fair,
男生们永远不用帮忙做家务
the boys never have to come home and help.
如果我也有一场包办婚姻
Wonder if I had an arranged marriage,
是不是应该选一个
would I get someone who’d
允许我尽兴踢球的丈夫
let me play football whenever I wanted?
-你在和谁说话 -爸 没有
– Who were you talking to? – No one, Dad.
比吉要带着孙子来参加婚礼
OK, Biji and her grandson
他们会住在家里
are coming and staying in here for the wedding.
干吗不弄些漂亮的风景画
Why don’t you put some nice picture of beautiful sceneries
-非要贴这个秃子 -爸
– instead of this bald man? – Dad!
我要做些装饰 到外面来帮个忙好吗
I’m going to change. Come and help me outside, OK?
好吧
OK.
超炫的劳斯莱斯 知道吗
..A beautiful Rolls-Royce, you know?
如果你喜欢 我送你一辆作新婚礼物
I’ll get one for your wedding, too, if you like.
我就是想来点儿而已嘛
I just want a little bit.
你也马上到出嫁的年纪了
It will be your turn soon, uh?
想像你姐姐一样有一个斯文儒雅的老公
Do you want a clean-shaven boy like your sister
还是一个包着头巾满脸胡子的锡克教♥徒♥呢
or a proper Sikh with a full beard and a turban?
只有这样的男人永远精力充沛
It’s only our men that have a big engine and full MOT, eh?
跟奔驰的交流发电机没关系
Nah, man, the alternator’s gone on the Merc!
是给尼桑车装上汽化器
Just do the carburettor on the Nissan.
我没说过不要打扰我吗
I told you not to bother me!
我今天订婚
It’s my engagement, man!
-抱歉 -没关系
– Sorry. – I know. Of course.
待会儿再说这个
Put it off. Thank you.
射一脚
Lads get into ’em!
他太抢眼了
Mmm. He is so tick, man!
是吧 是吧 我就知道
Innit, innit? I know!
他要脱外套
Look! He’s taking his shirt off.
天哪
Oh, my God. A body like
限制级大♥片♥要登场了
that should come with an X-certificate warning!
-我想嫁给他 -叫杰丝过来
– And a lifetime guarantee, man. – Yeah, man. Call Jess.
-叫杰丝 – 杰丝
– Call Jess! – Oi! Jess!
杰丝 你那个身材健硕的朋友叫什么
Jess, man, who’s your friend with the gorgeous bod?
有六块腹肌的那个
The one with the six-pack.
我想的他的眼神会让我眩晕
If he looks at me, I really will faint.
谁啊 泰兹
What? Taz?
– 泰兹 -他的名字吗
– Taz. – Is that his name?
看他的身手
Look at that kick!
-太敏捷了 -太棒了
– He is so fly! – That is fine.
太帅了
That is so fine.
-叫你女朋友回来 – 杰丝
– Get your girlfriend, man! – Jess!
去吧杰丝 小情人召唤你呢
Go on, Jess. Lover-boy’s calling you.
胡扯什么
Oh, shut up.
我们只是朋友
You know he’s just my mate.
跟你们这几个人♥渣♥不一样
We’re not all slags like you lot!
死丫头 装什么清高
Bitch! Just cos she’s still a V,man,
她自认为比我们强吗
she thinks she’s better than us, innit?
至少她没有被像你们两个一样
Yeah, but at least she hasn’t got off
被豪恩斯洛中途开除
with half of Hounslow like you two.
那谁在盯着她看呢
‘Ey, who’s that gori watching her?
– 杰丝加油 -加油杰丝
– Come on, Jess. – Go on, Jess.
继续 看你的了
All the way, it’s all yours!
你们在做什么
What are you doing, man?
很棒 你效力于哪支球队
That was brilliant. Do you play for any side?
曼联名噪一时的绍索尔·萨里阵容
Yeah, like who? Southall United Sari Squad?
我在豪恩斯洛·哈里斯女子球队
I play for Hounslow Harriers girls’ side.
赛季临近 我们还没准备好夏季锦标赛
It’s close season but we’ve got a summer tournament coming up.
你可以踢的更好 参加集训吧
You should come along, have a trial.
集训吗 我可以吗
A trial? Think I’m good enough?
我注意你一段时间了 球技很棒
Yeah. I’ve watched you a couple of times, you got on really good.
决定权在教练
It’s up to our coach,
但我觉得队伍里需要些新元素
but I know we could do with some new blood.
– 杰丝机会来了 -好机会 杰丝
– Jess, that’s brilliant! – Yeah, nice one, Jess.
比赛结束后你们互换球衣吗
Do you swap shirts at the end of matches?
-再一起洗个澡 -肥皂在哪儿
– And get in the bath together? – Where’s the soap?
伙计 是这样吧
It does, doesn’t it, lads?
踢球去
Let’s play football.
-我叫朱丽斯 -我叫杰丝
– I’m Jules. – Jess.
不理别人怎么讲
I don’t give a damn what the people say.
我随心所欲 随心所欲
I’m gonna do it my way, gonna do it my way.
全力以赴心中梦想
Gonna let it all out an’ do my thing.
做自己 爱梦想
Do your thing.
分两组 三人一组 开始
I want two groups, three in each group. Let’s move!
你怎么知道她可以
How do you know she’s serious?
我没时间陪小孩子过家家
I haven’t got time to piss around.
乔 她有一手的
She’s got balls, Jo.
-给她一次机会吧 -你好
– At least watch her. – Hiya.
-平时在哪儿踢 -公园
– Where do you normally play? – In the park.
-球场上的站位在哪 -对不起
– I mean what position? – Oh, sorry.
哪里都踢 相对来说
I usually play all over,
中场右前卫最好
but up front – on the right is best.
-换上运动鞋 -我没有
– Get your boots on. – I haven’t got any.
到队伍里去 开始热身
Right, join in. Start warming up.
-这个放哪儿 -那边
– Where should I put this? – Put it over here.
神啊
Jesus!
传给朱丽斯
Pass it to Jules!
精彩
Brilliant!
感觉如何 -爽

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!