烟味
Cigarette?
-你抽烟啦 -没有
– Have you been smoking? – No!
烟味
Cigarette!
我没有抽烟
I’ve never smoked.
我想去洗手间 所以我跟朋友去了酒吧
I had to go to the loo so I went into a pub with my friend.
我喝了可乐 你可以闻闻我的口气
I had a coke. You can smell my breath.
她可能是对的
She might be right.
这鞋都没有鞋跟
These don’t even have a heel!
怎么配莎丽啊
How will they fall nicely with your sari?
我去退掉 还给我
I’ll take them back. Give me them back.
球鞋
Football shoes.
你不能退掉球鞋
But you can’t give ’em back.
我得有双像样的鞋去参加婚礼
I’ve got to get some proper shoes for the wedding.
别担心 穿我的 我帮你
Don’t worry about it. Come over to mine. I’ll sort you out.
加油 起来
Come on, girls! Wake up!
天啊 我妈看到球鞋的时候大吃一惊
God! My mum had a fit when she saw the boots.
还有我闻起来像该死的烟灰缸
And I smelt like a bleedin’ ashtray.
我被罚清洗所有的大平底锅
l had to clean all the big saucepans.
说闲话 杰丝
Yak, yak, yak, yak! Jess.
-你还好吧 -是的 教练
– Is everything all right? – Yes, coach.
训练没有妨碍到你说闲话吧
Training not getting in the way of your cosy conversation?
-没有 教练 -好的
– No, coach. – Good.
那你再跑五圈
Then I want five more laps round the pitch.
-仰卧起坐 -乔 过分了啊
– Elbows to knees as you go. – Joe, that is totally out of order!
嘿 我没让你们停下来
Hey! I don’t remember telling the rest of you to stop!
来吧 动起来 你们做的很好
Come on, move it. You’re doing very well.
再坚持两分钟
Just keep it up for another two minutes.
麦吉很好 莎莉很好
Good, Mackie! Good, Sally!
非常好 非常好
Excellent. Excellent.
杰丝 可以停下来了
Jess! You can stop now!
停下来 你在伤害你自己
Stop. You’re doing yourself an injury.
不 我没事 只剩一圈了
No, I’m ok. I’ve just got one more lap.
我说让你停下
I said stop!
让我看看
Let’s have a look at you.
没事的 -坐下
It’s nothing. – Sit down.
让我来决定你是否有事
Let me decide if it’s nothing.
你为什么不告诉我你扭伤过
Why didn’t you tell me you’d twisted it?
我不想让你认为我没有其他人强壮
I didn’t want you to think I’m not as strong as the others.
那样做太傻了 杰丝
That’s stupid, Jess.
我爸爸以前是我的教练
Look, my dad was my coach.
球探告诉他我太瘦弱而不能踢球
And scouts kept telling him that I was too slight to play,
所以他不断对我施压
so he kept pushing me.
这就是我膝盖受伤的原因
That’s how I screwed my knee.
你♥爸♥爸让你变成这样的
Your dad made you?
我想证明给他看我不弱
I wanted to show him I wasn’t soft,
所以即使受伤也继续踢球
so I tried to play injured.
不管怎样 他是个混♥蛋♥
He was a bit of a bastard anyway.
你不应该这样说你♥爸♥爸
You shouldn’t say that about your dad.
你不了解他
You don’t know my dad.
好了 来吧
All right. Come on.
好的 靠在我身上
Good. Now put your weight on me.
好了
There you are.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God!
婚礼后记得还我
Just give ’em back after the wedding.
我妈超爱这双鞋 她自己打的蝴蝶结
My mum loves them. She stuck the bows on herself.
谢谢 你确定她不会想念这双鞋吗
Oh, thanks. You sure she won’t miss ’em?
不会的
Nah.
听着 我希望乔没有对你太苛刻
Listen… I hope Joe wasn’t too hard on you.
-有些球员认为他太严厉了 -不会的
– Some of the girls think he’s too strict. – Oh, no.
他人很好 很专业
He was really nice, just really professional.
我喜欢这张照片
l love that picture. It was
去年我们击败米尔沃尔队后拍的
taken just after we beat Millwall last year.
你得看看这个 很屌♥的
You gotta see this. It’s wicked.
美国女子足球大联盟
WUSA soccer!
是的 美国女子足球大联盟
Yeah. WUSA.
难以置信 我们这里都没有
Incredible. We don’t have anything like that here.
华盛顿自♥由♥队进攻 横传 球进了
Washington Freedom on the attack. The cross comes in, goal!
米雅·汉姆 今年的世界足球小姐
Mia Hamm, world footballer of the year!
米尔布莱特运球 过了奥弗贝克
Milbrett makes a run, she’s got Overbeck to beat.
射门 球进了
She shoots! Goal!
蒂芬尼·米尔布莱特
Tiffeny Milbrett
为纽约力量队梅开二度
scores again for the New York Power!
莉莉射门 被守门员扑出
Lily strikes… Saved!
布兰迪·卡斯坦 射门
Brandi Chastain!
被扑出 史密斯越过了守门员
Saved! Smith beats the keeper!
英格兰队凯利·史密斯射门得分
Goal for Kelly Smith, the England international!
对了 你打算什么时候
Anyway, when are you going to
告诉你父母比赛的事情
tell your parents about your game?
我不知道
Oh, l don’t.
你不能一直说谎 你人太好了
You can’t keep lying. You’re too good.
-有人吗 -快 把鞋子藏起来
– Cooee! – Quick, hide the shoes!
-小甜心 -妈妈 我在楼上
– Sweetheart! – l’m up here, Mum.
外面可真热
Oh, it’s hot out there.
有朋友来啦
Oh! Got company.
-你好 亲爱的 -妈 这是杰丝
– Hello, love. – Yeah. Mum, this is Jess.
杰丝 杰丝
Jess. Jess?
是印度名字吗
ls that…lndian?
我的全名是杰丝明德 我妈妈叫我杰丝
It’s really Jesminder, but only my mum calls me that.
那很好 杰丝明德
Oh, that’s nice. Jesmin-dah.
很可爱
Lovely.
杰丝明德
Well, Jesmin-dah,
我打赌你的房♥间不会像这样吧
I bet your room at home doesn’t look like this,
墙上挂满了男人婆的照片
with all these big butch women on the wall.
谢谢 妈妈 我可没你那么老
Thank you, Mum, I’m not old like you!
杰丝 希望你能
Jess, I hope you can
教我女儿一点你们的文化
teach my daughter a bit about your culture,
包括
including…
尊重长辈之类的
respect for elders and the like, eh?
厚脸皮小姐
Cheeky madam!
杰丝 你很幸运 是吧
Well, Jess, you’re a lucky girl, aren’t you?
我想你父母
Cos I expect your parents are
很快就会把你许给一个年轻的帅哥医生了
fixing you up with a handsome young doctor soon.
是不是 像你这样漂亮的女孩
Aren’t they? Pretty girl like you.
妈妈 别让你自己难堪啦
Mum! Stop embarrassing yourself!
怎么啦
What?
我只是想友善一点
Just being friendly.
你不介意是吧 亲爱的杰丝
You don’t mind, do you, Jess love?
她一定不会介意
Course not.
她是你学校的同学还是一起工作的同事
Now, are you a friend from school or work?
她是足球员 我们是同一队的
She’s a footballer. She’s on the team with me.
杰丝明德
“Jesmin-dah”!
你看到她的表情了吧
Did you see her face, though?
朱丽叶特
Juliette!
杰丝明德 那是什么表情啊
Jesmin-dah! What was that?
你还好吧
Are you all right?
天啊
Jesus!
朱丽斯
Jules…
你喜欢乔
You know Joe,
是吗
do you like him?
不 他被发现
Nah. No, he’d get sacked
跟球员在一起 他就惨了
if he was caught shagging one of his players.
真的吗
Really?
有时候我希望我能
Sometimes I wish I could find
找个像他那样不狭隘的男生
a boy just like him that wasn’t off limits.
我认识的人都是些傻帽
Everyone l know’s a prat.
他们觉得女生不可能跟他们踢得一样好
They think girls can’t play as well as them,
当然 除了乔
except Joe, of course.
我希望我也能嫁个像他那样的印度男孩
Yeah, I hope I end up marrying an Indian boy like him, too.
-怎么啦 -对不起
– What? – l’m sorry!
住嘴
Shut up!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!