or I’m going to lose you.
这样我们就可以全家共享足球的快乐
This way we can all enjoy football as a family.
好了 别告诉我答案 越位就是指
Right. So, don’t tell me. The offside rule is…
法式芥末
when…the French mustard…
必须位于照烧酱和海盐之间
has to be between the teriyaki sauce and the sea salt.
-她真懂了 -懂了
– She’s got it. – Got it!
-太棒了 -这些你都看完了吗
– Wonderful! – Have you read all these as well?
是啊 对了 你知道吗
Yeah. Oh, do you know what?
有个英国女足队员是个已婚的数学老师
One of those England girls’ players is a maths teacher as well,
还有儿子呢
and she’s happily married with a baby.
一定要是A等
A-level results…
一定要是A等
..A-level results…
妈 快点
Hurry up, Mum!
很好
Good.
谢谢谢谢
Thank you!
杰丝明德·考尔·巴姆拉
Jesminder Kaur Bhamra,
法律本科 法学士
Ba, llb,
你可以成为一位一流的律师了
you can become a fine, top-class solicitor now.
纯洁且平静
Clean and serene.

Dream,
做个梦
dream the dream.
纯洁
Clean,
且平静
and serene.

Dream,
做个梦
dream the dream.
纯洁
Clean,
且平静
and serene.

Dream,
做个梦
dream the dream.
乔 她来不了 周日是她姐姐婚礼
She’s not coming, Joe. Her sister’s wedding’s on Sunday.
妈的
Shit!
我想我只能一个人了
Guess I’m on my own, then.
你会给教练留下好印象的 别担心
You’ll impress the scout. No worries.
-她怎么样 -她就是个执拗的小女孩
– How was she? – A right stroppy cow, actually.
她真的弄怕了
She’s really pissed off,
她瞒不下去了 也不知道该怎么做
she can’t make it and she doesn’t know what to do.
继续 射门 射门 射门
Go on! Kick the ball, kick the ball, kick the ball!
会有三个球员一直追着你跑
Three players coming behind you the whole time, hunting you!
有事吗
Yes?
抱歉打扰你们了
I’m sorry to bother you like this.
我没什么跟你说的 行吗
I don’t have anything to say to you, OK?
没关系
I appreciate it,
我很快就说完
and I won’t keep you long from your celebrations,
我只是想让你知道
but I wanted you to know that
有个教练会来看我们明天的决赛
there’s a scout coming to our final match tomorrow.
那又怎样
So?
那对杰丝来说是个非常难得的机会
So, it’s the opportunity of a lifetime for Jess.
让她去吧 巴姆拉先生
Please, Mr Bhamra,
-别浪费了她的天分 -谢谢
– don’t let her talent go to waste. – Thank you.
爸 他说了什么
What did he say, dad?
孩子 别拿未来开玩笑
Don’t play with your future, putar.
等下
Wait!
很抱歉参加不了决赛
l’m sorry about the final.
不 是我抱歉 杰丝
No, l’m sorry, Jess.
我拿到成绩了 马上就要上大学了
Got my results. I’m starting university soon.
以后也没时间训练了
I won’t have time to train and stuff.
那真可惜
Now that’s a shame.
我还以为有一天可以看到你为英国队效力
I could have seen you play for England someday.
朱丽斯还有机会
Jules still has a shot.
教练要来的事她告诉我了
She told me about the scout coming.
抱歉让她失望了
Sorry I’m letting her down.
我也让教练来看你了
I asked that scout to come for you, too.
-他对你们俩都很有兴趣 -我
– He’s interested in both of you. – Me?
乔 你为什么对我这么好
Why are you doing this to me, Joe?
每次我想退出
Every time I talk myself out of it,
你都会出现然后说得如此简单
you come around and make it sound so easy.
我想我就是不愿放弃你
I guess l don’t want to give up on you.
你答应和里面哪个男人在一起了吗
So, uh, are you promised to one of those blokes in there?
别瞎说 我不会答应谁的
Don’t be silly. I’m not promised to anyone.
你很幸运 有这么关心你的家人
You’re lucky…to have a family that cares that much about you.
你不想毁了这一切 我很理解
I can understand you don’t want to mess with it.

Joe…
我不想再被你♥爸♥突击了
And I don’t fancy being busted by your dad again.
你回去吧
You’d better get back.
希望明天你那儿一切顺利
I hope all goes well for you tomorrow,
学习上能有好的成绩
and good luck with your studies.
有空回来看看我们
Come and see us sometime.
保佑她戴着帽子坐进车里去
Let’s just hope she fits in the car with that hat on.
我们是去看足球赛 不是赛马♥会♥
We’re going to a football match, not Ascot!
你看起来很可爱
You look lovely.
真漂亮
Beautiful.
垂下眼 显得悲伤一些
Eyes down! Look sad!
别笑 印度新娘都是悲伤的
Don’t smile! Indian bride never smiles.
你要毁了这个录像吗
You’ll ruin the bloody video!
她看起来怎样
What does she look like?
她看起来真像瓶调味酱 不是吗
She looks like a jar of bloody Ragú, innit?
该死的劳斯莱斯在哪儿
Where the hell is the flippin’ Rolls?
不能别出问题了吗
Can’t anything happen without me?!
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
耶 耶
Yeah, yeah.
你让我感受到爱
You gave me something like loving,
并让我陷入其中
and took me in so soon.
让我深陷其中
You took my feelings from nothing.
中午过来吧
Came back at noon,
来见我 我已准备好
just meet me, I’m ready,
向你展示我
to show myself to you.
若我失了耐心
So if I lose my patience,
请试着理解
you must try to understand,
试着去理解
try to understand.
若我失了耐心
If I lose my patience,
哦 耶
oh, yeah,
因为你让我感觉
cos you make me feel,
耶 耶
yeah, yeah,
因为你让我觉得兴奋 耶 耶
cos you make me feel wild. Yeah, yeah.
你让我从内心微笑 耶 耶
You touch my inner smile. Yeah, yeah.
你让我有感觉 耶 耶
You got me in the mood. Yeah, yeah.
加油 制定自己的规则
So, come on, and make your rule,
无拘无束的生活
and free me…
托尼 你干什么
Tony, what are you doing?
如果我们现在离开 还能赶上下半场
We can still make the second half if we leave now.
你疯了 我爸妈会很恼火的
You’re mad! My mum and dad will go spare!
我今天得把他们当成头等要事
I’ve just got to put them first today.
这里人这么多 根本不会有人注意到的
There’s so many people in there, they won’t even notice.
我办不到
I can’t!
看看他们多么的高兴 托尼
Look how happy they are, Tony.
我不想毁掉这一切
I don’t want to ruin it for ’em.
-你要毁掉什么 -没什么 没事
– What are you going to ruin? – Nothing, it’s ok.
叔叔 今天是她足球比赛的决赛
It’s the final of her football tournament today, uncle.
我们可以路上换衣服
We can pick up the kit on the way,
我可以开车接送她 不会耽搁太久的
I can drive her there and back. It won’t take long.
别说了 托尼
Stop it, Tony.
爸爸 这没关系 这并不重要
Dad, it doesn’t matter. This isn’t much more important.
我可不想破坏你和母亲都高兴的好日子
I don’t want to spoil the day for you and mum.
嫔基兴高采烈 而你
Pinky is so happy and you
看起来跟死了爸爸似的
look as if you’ve come to your father’s funeral.
对不起 爸爸
I’m sorry, dad.
如果这是唯一能
If this is the only way I’m going
在你姐姐的婚礼上看到你笑脸的办法
to see you smiling on your sister’s wedding day,
那现在就去吧
then go now,
但是当你回来后
but when you come back,
我想在录像里看到你快乐的样子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!