I played the best ever!
我很高兴没有鬼鬼祟祟的去骗你们
And I was happy because I wasn’t sneaking off and lying to you!
我并不求玩转足球
I didn’t ask to be good at football.
古鲁·娜娜可一定会保佑我
Guru Nanak must have blessed me.
不管怎样 今天有个来自美国的侦探
Anyway, there was a scout from America there today,
他向我提供全额奖学金
and he’s offered me a place at a top university
去美国最好的大学读书
with a free scholarship
并且有机会专业地踢球
and a chance to play football professionally,
我真的很想去
and I really want to go,
如果我现在不告诉你们我的梦想
and if I can’t tell you what I want now,
那么以后不管我做什么 都不会开心
then I’ll never be happy, whatever I do.
你让她离开她姐姐的婚礼
You let her leave her
去参加足球比赛
sister’s wedding to go to a football match?!
你能忍♥受看她不开怀的样子 我不行
Maybe you could handle her long face, I could not.
我并不想阻止她前行的道路
I didn’t have the heart to stop her.
所以她现在真的要去美国了
And that’s why she’s ready to go all the way to America now!
她死定了
She’s dead, man!
没关系的 妈妈 别管了
It’s all right, mum, just leave it.
当那些英国板球选手
When those bloody English cricket players
把我从俱乐部里像一条狗样了甩出去
threw me out of their club like a dog…
我从来都没有抱怨过
I never complained.
反而 我发誓我再也不会打了
On the contrary, I vowed that I will never play again.
谁痛苦谁知道
Who suffered?

Me.
但我不想杰西再遭受这样的痛苦
But I don’t want Jessie to suffer.
我不想让她重蹈父亲的覆辙
I don’t want her to make the same mistakes that her father made
接受命运 接受时势
of accepting life, accepting situations.
我希望她能抗争
I want her to fight.
希望她能赢
And I want her to win…
因为我看过她踢球 她
..Because I’ve seen her playing. She’s…
她是无与伦比的
She is brilliant!
我觉得没有人有权力阻止她的道路
I don’t think anybody has the right of stopping her.
两个女儿在同一天都快乐之至
Two daughters made happy on one day.
做为父亲还有什么可求的
What else can a father ask for?
至少我教会了她做
At least I’ve taught her
印度全餐 剩下的就交给上帝吧
full Indian dinner. The rest is up to God.

Joe!
我可以去了 他们说我可以去了
I’m going! They said I could go!
抱歉 我忘情了
Sorry. I forgot.
现在没事了 我已经不再是你的教练了
It’s ok now. I’m not your coach any more.
我们可以做任何事情
We can do what we want.
-乔 -你的父亲不在这里吧
– Joe… – Your dad’s not here, is he?
我很抱歉 乔 我不能这么做
I’m sorry, Joe. I can’t.
我以为你也想
I thought you wanted…
让我出去真的是我爸妈的一大让步
Letting me go is a really big step for my mum and dad.
如果我告诉他们关于你的事
I don’t know how they’d survive
也许他们就不想活了
if I told them about you, too.
我想没有机会
I guess there’s not much point,
和你一起去美国了 是吗
with you going to America anyway, is there?
妈妈 这不是香水吧
Mum, it’s not perfume, is it?
不 猜错了 打开吧
No. It’s not what you think. Go on.
这是你母亲的主意
It was your mum’s idea.
是的
It was.
太谢谢了
Oh! Thank you so much!
确保你的枕边一直放着它
Make sure you keep this by your bed all the time, huh?
一下飞机
And phone Papu Uncle in Canada
就给你在加拿大的巴普叔叔打电♥话♥
as soon as you land.
到少那里还有个亲人
At least there’s some family close by.
不好意思 要晚点了
Excuse me, it’s getting really late.
你最好赶紧登机
You’d better board the plane.
杰丝
Jess!
别担心 那是她的教练
Don’t worry. That’s her coach.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
他们给我了份工作 训练男队
They offered me the job, coaching the men’s side.
-不用再倒酒了 -真是太棒了 乔
– No more pulling pints. – That’s great, Joe!
是啊
Yeah.
我拒绝他们了
I turned them down.
什么 你为什么要
What? Why did you…?
他们让我训练女队
They’re going to let me coach the girls’ side.
明年成为种子选手
They want us to turn pro next year.
不能老流失我最好的队员给扬基棒球队
Can’t keep losing all my best players to the Yanks, now, can I?
真是太棒了 乔 你应该告诉你♥爸♥爸
That’s brilliant, Joe. You should tell your dad, you know.
我告诉他了
I already did.
你确定我们这个决定是正确的吗
Are you sure we’re doing the right thing?
上帝已经为她安排好了命运 放轻松
Whatever God has written for her will happen. Just relax.
也许在他们训练完你之后
Maybe after they’ve trained
我可以和你签合同 如果请的起你的话
you up I’ll sign you, if I can afford you!
是啊 你想得美
Yeah, you wish!
听着
Look…
-我不能让你就这么走 -怎么了
– I can’t let you go without knowing. – What?
如果不是距离和你家庭的关系
That even with the distance and the concerns of your family,
我们间也许会发生些什么
we might still have something.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
上帝啊 爸爸 那是贝克汉姆
Oh, my God, dad, it’s Beckham!
这是个好兆头
Oh, it’s a sign!
杰丝 看 是贝克
Jess, look, it’s Becks!
因为你让我感觉
Cos you make me feel…
因为你让我感到狂野
Yeah, yeah, cos you make me feel wild.
你碰触我内心的喜悦
Yeah, yeah, you touch my inner smile
我圣诞节回来 那时和我父母谈谈
I’m back at Christmas. We’ll tackle my mum and dad then.
我得走了
I’d better go.
-朱丽斯 多保重 -回见
– Jules, take care of yourself. – Ah, see you later, mate.
-玩得开心 -你也是
– Have a good time, all right? – Yeah, and you.
好好踢 昂首挺胸地
Play well, keep your head up.
快点 你们俩 会错过这趟班机的
Come on, you two, you’re gonna miss this plane.
拿着票 快走
Ticket. Go. Go!
回见
See you later.
快点
Come on!
再见 亲爱的
Bye, sweetheart!
只管大步向前走
Just move on up.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
-嗨 -嗨 见到你很高兴
– Hi. – Hello. Nice to meet you.
回见
See ya!
我们来看看
Come on, let’s have a look.
-运动衫 -看这件
– Sweatshirts! – Look at that!
只管大步向前走
Just move on up!
向前走
Move on up.
我们大步向前走
We move on up!
孩子 我们只管大步向前走
Oh, child, we’ll just move on up
我们向前走
We move on up!
向前走
Move on up
-太好了 -不
– Yes! – No, no, no.
-太好了 -噢 不 不 不对
– Oh, yes! Oh, yes! – Oh, no, no, no.
-你觉得怎么样 -太棒了
– How ya feeling? – Hot, hot, hot.
我完全忘了界线了
I’ve totally…forgotten the line!
-感觉很棒 -抱歉
– Feeling hot, hot, hot! – Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!