I want to see you happy on the video.
好好踢 让我们为你而骄傲
Play well and make us proud.
拿着这双鞋
Take these shoes.

Joe!
进行得怎么样
What’s happening?
赶紧热身 巴姆拉
Start warming up, Bhamra.
我们落后一分 只有半小时比赛时间了
We’re one-nil down with half an hour to go.
往这边传
Pass it over here!
拜托 莱夫
Come on, Ref!
莱夫
Ref!
十码 向前 后退 十码
Ten yards, keep going, keep moving back. Ten yards.
组成人墙 组成人墙
Form a wall! Form a wall!
踢得漂亮 杰尼
Well done, Jenny!
有谁见到杰丝明德了吗
Have any of you seen Jesminder?
杰丝明德
Jesminder!
杰丝明德
Jesminder?
加油 朱丽斯
Go on, Jules!
平局了
One-all!
越过去
Over! Over!
这边连哪
Where does this bit go?
不对 你穿错了 转到那边
No, you’re doing it wrong. Round that way.
卷起来 卷起来
Tuck it in. Tuck it in. Tuck it in.
下面裙子穿好了
You’ve got your shorts on.
这边连哪
Where does that bit go?
抬腿
Lift your leg up.
帕克斯通 巴姆拉
Paxton, Bhamra,
你们穿好了吗
are you decent?
那是教练吗
Oh, is that the coach?
那是谁 -不知道
Who’s that? – Dunno.
他看起来是个人物
He looks important.
-是啊 -我以前没见过他
– Yeah. – I haven’t seen him before.
-看她多开心那 -看得出来
– Look how happy she is, though. – I know.
爸爸 我真不敢相信
Dad, I can’t believe it!
真棒 我都呆住了
It was amazing! My eyes just glazed over!
他见证了一场别开生面的比赛
What a game for him to see!
真是不可思议 圣克拉拉
It’s incredible! Santa Clara!
在加利福尼亚 最好的球队之一
It’s in California! It’s like one of the top teams!
他甚至说他能够给我们全额奖学金
He even said he could give us like a full scholarship
这样你就一分钱都不用掏了
which means you wouldn’t have to pay nothing!
这太棒了
Oh, it’s so amazing!
我和杰丝一起去那 成双成对
Me and Jess there together, the pair of us!
好了 保拉
Come on, Paula.
我不是在责怪你 但都是因为足球
I’m not blaming you, but it is the football.
动真格的
It is!
好了 亲爱的 好了
Come on, darling. Come on.
那我走了
I’m off, then!
亲爱的 你穿着漂亮的裤子去哪
Sweetheart, where are you going in your…in your best trousers?
-约会 -去哪 跟谁
– Out. – Where? Who with?
我去见杰丝
I’m gonna meet Jess
她正参加她姐姐的婚礼庆典
at her sister’s wedding to celebrate.
等等
Wait!
我带你去
I’ll take you.
谢谢 妈妈
Oh, thanks, mum!
上帝啊 真是艳丽多彩
My god, it’s so colourful.
大家看起来都神采奕奕 看那婚车
Everyone looks brilliant! Look at the car!
-你好吗 -你看起来真美
– How are you? – You look gorgeous!
-妈妈 -你好 帕克斯通夫人
– Mum… – Hello, Mrs Paxton.
你怎么可以这么虚伪
How could you be such a hypocrite?!
你在你的同伴面前谦恭有礼
How could you be all respectful here with your lot
却在光天化日之下亲吻我女儿
when I know you’ve been kissing my daughter in broad daylight?!
妈妈
Mum!
把你那同性恋的脚从我的鞋里拿出来
Get your lesbian feet out of my shoes!
同性恋 她的生日是在三月
Lesbian? Her birthday’s in March.
我想她是双鱼座
I thought she was a Pisces.
她不是同性恋 她是旁遮普人
She no Lebanese. She Punjabi!
你介意我说一句吗 但这是我的婚礼
Do you mind, yeah? But this just happens to be my wedding!
-对不起 -你怎么能这样做 宝贝
– Sorry. – How could you do this, sweetheart?
上车 你发什么神经
Get in the car. What is wrong with you?!
胡说些什么呢
What are you talking about?!
这到底是怎么回事
What the bleeding hell’s going on?
她为什么说你是同性恋
What’s that gori going on about you being a lesbo?
我还以为你喜欢你的教练呢
I thought you fancied your coach!
我根本不知道她在说什么
I don’t know what she was saying!
杰丝 你难道不想拥有这一切吗
Jess, don’t you want all of this?
生命中最美妙的一天 不是吗
This is the best day of your life, isn’t it?
我想要的不止这些
I want more than this.
他们要送我和朱丽斯去美国
They’ve offered me and Jules a scholarship
全额奖学金
to go to America.
你不结婚就去国外居住
There’s no way dad will let you go and live abroad
爸爸是绝对不会让你走的
without getting married first.
你到底在想什么呢
What the bloody hell were you thinking?!
朱丽叶特 我亲眼看到了一切
Juliette, I saw you with my own eyes!
你们比赛结束后接吻了 我并不愚蠢
You were kissing after your match! I’m not stupid, you know!
再看看你穿的这身衣服
And anyway, look at the clothes you wear!
妈 不能因为我穿成这样 还踢足球
Mother, just because I wear trackies and play sport
就说我是同性恋
does not make me a lesbian!
我和杰丝吵架
Me and Jess were fighting
是因为我们都喜欢我们的教练 乔
because we both fancied our coach – Joe!
乔 是个男人 乔
Joe… What, a man, Joe?
是的 是个男人 乔
Yeah, as in male. Joe!
乔 我们的教练
Joe, our coach!
乔 是个男人 乔
Joe, man, Joe!
再说了 就算是同性恋
Anyway, being a lesbian
也没什么大不了的啊
is not that big a deal.
那可不是 亲爱的 当然大不同了
Oh, no, sweetheart, of course it isn’t.
不 不 我并不歧视同性恋
No! No, I mean, I’ve got nothing against it.
我当年还为玛蒂娜·纳芙拉蒂诺娃
I was cheering for Martina Navratilova
移情转意欢呼呢
as much as the next person.
我实在是不明白那个英国女人所说的话
I couldn’t understand what that English woman was saying?
她为什么提起接吻
Why was she talking about kissing?
我想她像提图的父母一样晕头转向了
I think she got confused like Teetu’s parents.
年轻女子留短发 日子不好过
It’s so hard when young girls have such short hair.
也许是我们太吵了
Maybe we were making too much noise.
英国人总是在抱怨
Eglish people are always
我们举办宴会
complaining when we’re having functions.
她为什么拿走杰丝明德的鞋子
Why did she take Jesminder’s shoes?
我该怎么告诉他们 托尼
How am I gonna tell ’em, Tony?
我要么现在说 否则我就会
I’ll have to now or I’ll
成为一名律师 无聊到老
end up a solicitor, bored out of my mind.
跟我来
Come with me.
妈妈 叔叔 阿姨
Mum, uncle-ji, auntie-ji…
我们有点事情想告诉你们
We’ve got something we want to tell you.
他为什么拉着她的手
Why is he holding her hand?
你们知道我们做朋友已经很久了
You know how we’ve been good friends for a long time now.
我们希望得到你们的祝福
We’d like to ask for your blessings.
我们想订婚了
We’d like to get engaged.
但是 有一个条件
But, look, there’s one condition –
我希望杰丝明德先去她想读的大学
I want Jesminder to go to college first, anywhere that she wants.
当然可以了 普达
Of course, Putar!
现在我们在格拉斯哥
Well, we have relatives all the way in Glasgow,
朴茨芧斯都有亲戚了
Portsmouth…
爸 妈
Mum, Dad…
托尼在撒谎
Tony’s lying.
我们没有打算结婚
We’re not getting married.
托尼这么说只是想帮我
Tony only said that to help me,
但我不想再撒谎
but I’m not lying any more.
我们今天打入了决赛 赢得了比赛
I played in the final today, and we won!
怎么打的 什么时候
How? When?
我本来没想去 但爸爸让我去的
I wasn’t going to go, but dad let me.
比赛很精彩
And it was brilliant.
这是我踢的最好的一场比赛

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!