l don’t talk to my dad
因为他一张口我就知道会蹦出什么
because l know what he’d say.
要是被他发现我在教女队
He’d piss himself if he found out
一定会气疯的
l was coaching girls.
你怎么知道呢
How do you know that?
你怎么知道他不会
How do you know he wouldn’t
为你的那份坚持感到骄傲呢
be proud that you didn’t just give up?
你应该为你的付出感到自豪才对
You should be proud of what you’ve given all of us.
那么你呢 为什么要放弃
Then why are you giving up?
-是杰丝明德吗 -杰丝明德
– Jeswinder, isn’t it? – Jesminder.
是杰丝明德啊 不好意思
Jesminder, oh yeah, l’m sorry.
前几天我煮了美味的咖喱
I cooked a lovely curry the other day.
亲爱的
Darling?
你还没起床啊 猜猜谁来看你了
Oh, you still not up? Guess who’s come to see you.
足球队的印度朋友
lt’s your lndian friend, from football.
自从比赛输了
Jules has been ever so down
朱丽斯就一直打不起精神来
since you lost in Germany.
也许你能哄她高兴 两位要喝茶吗
Maybe you can cheer her up a bit, eh? Do you two want some tea?
我做了一些芝士条和瑞士干酪
l’ve just made some cheese straws with real gruyere.
不用了 妈 杰丝马上就走
No, it’s all right, Mum. Jess won’t be staying long.
那好吧
Well…
想要什么的话
just give us a shout
喊我一声 我在楼下
downstairs if there’s anything you two fancy.
好吗
All right?
听着 朱丽斯
Look, Jules,
我很懊悔发生了那样的事
l feel really bad about what happened.
你活该
Yeah, well, you should.
我错了
l’m sorry.
我不想你因为这事儿烦恼
I don’t want you to be in a strop with me.
我可没烦恼
l’m not in a strop!
这事本身是个错误
Look, it was a mistake.
我不知道当时的自己在干什么
I didn’t know what l was doing!
我真不敢相信你居然吻了他
l can’t believe you kissed him.
没亲
l didn’t.
哦 是吗
Yeah, right!
杰丝 我眼没瞎
Jess, I know what I saw.
你知道他当时失控了
You knew he was off limits!
你别再装无辜了
Don’t pretend to be so innocent.
你怎么可能不知道我对他有感觉
You knew exactly how l felt about him!
你说过你不喜欢他的
You told me you didn’t like him,
而你现在又是一副爱上他的样子
now you act like you’re in love with him!
你懂什么叫爱
You don’t know the meaning of love!
你深深的伤害了我 杰丝
You’ve really hurt me, Jess!
事实明摆着 你背叛了我
That’s all there is to it! You’ve betrayed me!
就这样完了
So that’s it?
没错 完了 恕不远送
Yeah, that’s it. Bye!
再见 帕克斯通夫人
Goodbye, Mrs Paxton.
怎么了啊
What’s going on?
难怪她最近一直萎靡不振
That is why she’s been so depressed lately.
原来是杰丝让她心碎了
Cos that Jess broke her heart.
她恋爱了
She’s in love.
居然和一个女的
With a girl!
你别没什么根据的胡思乱想了
You’re jumping to all the wrong conclusions.
是我亲耳听她说的
But l heard her!
怪不得她连正眼
No wonder she never looked
都不瞧一下凯文 也不带任何男孩回家
twice at that Kevin or brought any boys home.
我试过给她买♥♥好看的衣服
l tried to get her nice clothes.
我们在这个夏天拍了不少有意思的照片
You know, we’ve had some lovely prints in this summer,
穿着泳衣 布裙 还有
you know, in swimwear and sarongs and that…
但是她从来不情愿和我出去购物
but she never wants to go shopping with me.
看看乔治·米歇尔有多惨
lt was terrible what they did to that George Michael.
他的私生活
Going on about him and his
都被爆料在报刊上了
private business in the papers like that.
哦不
Oh, no!
乔治·米歇尔还是巨星一个
George Michael is still a superstar
你也没有不听威猛组合的歌♥
and you still listen to Wham!
你喜欢我吗 托尼
Do you fancy me, Tony?
-喜欢啊 -也许我们该出去约会
– I like you, yeah… – Maybe we can go out, then, yeah?
杰丝 你怎么回事
Jess, what’s going on?
我只是觉得我该有个印度男友了
l just think l need an lndian boyfriend.
到底怎么回事 杰丝 你今天怪怪的
What is going on, Jess? You’re acting all weird.
对不起
l’m sorry.
-你知道我的教练吧 -嗯
– You know my coach, yeah? – Yeah.
在德国那会儿 我差点吻了他
l nearly kissed him in Germany.
这不会就是你急需印度男友的理由吧
Wow! And that’s why you need an lndian boyfriend?
朱丽斯也喜欢他 她现在恨死我了
Well, Jules likes him, too, and now she hates me.
听着 杰丝 你 你
Look, Jess, you…you
没法做好准备爱上谁 爱是悄然而至的
can’t plan who you fall for.It just happens.
我是说 看看波什和贝克
l mean, look at Posh and Becks.
贝克汉姆是最棒的
Well, Beckham’s the best.
我也是真心喜欢贝克汉姆的
Yeah, l really like Beckham, too.
我知道啊
Of course you do.
无人能及贝克汉姆的传球踢球技术
No one can cross a ball or bend it like Beckham.
不是这个意思 杰丝
No, Jess…
我真的爱贝克汉姆
l really like Beckham.
什么 你是说
What, you mean…?
但你是印度人啊
But you’re lndian!
这还是个秘密
l haven’t told anyone.
天啊 你妈妈会有什么反应
God, what’s your mum gonna say?
我姐姐还以为你喜欢我呢
My sister thinks you’re mad about me.
你姐说的没错
I am.
但不是会想要结婚的那种喜欢
l just don’t want to marry you.
真好奇要是你的队员们知道会怎么说
Wonder what all those tossers would say if they knew?
杰丝 你不会说出去吧
Jess, you’re not going to tell anyone?
当然不 没什么大不了的 托尼
Course not. It’s OK, Tony.
我能接受
I mean, it’s OK with me.
你喜欢那位白人教练 我也不反对
Yeah, well, you fancying your gora coach is OK with me.
况且
Besides…
你们挺配的
he’s quite fit!
听着 三点之前回来
Listen, yeah? Be back by three.
我不可能让他们在庙里呆上一天
I can’t keep ’em at the temple all day.
-我欠你一个大人情 -回见
– I owe you big time. – Laters.
-回床上躺着 -给我带些兰加尔回来
– Get back into bed. – Bring me back some langar.
我们会祈求上天让你身体康复
We’re going to pray to God to give you both sense,
给你带吃的就算了吧
not bring back food for you.
红色警报 红色警报 有台风来袭
Red alert, red alert, it’s a catastrophe.
但不用担心
But don’t worry,
不用慌张
don’t panic,
都是发生过的事情
ain’t nothing going on but history, yeah-eah.
说真的 爸爸 我可以进去取的
Honestly, Dad, I’ll go inside and get it.
音乐一直不停歇
And the music keeps on playing on and on.
杰西 我回来了
Jessie, it’s only me.
音乐一直不停歇
And the music keeps on playing on and on.
杰西 亲爱的
Jessie, my darling.
杰西 杰西
Jessie? Jessie?
红色警报 红色警报 有台风来袭
Red alert, red alert, it’s a catastrophe.
但不用担心
But don’t worry…
看那屁♥股♥
Look at her arse!
她们看起来不全像蕾丝边嘛
They don’t all look like lezzies, do they?
瞧那个队长的胸
Check out the boobs on the captain!
那一定会妨碍到她的
Jeez, man, they must get in the way!
亏她在足球场上跑来跑去的时候
She’s lucky she ain’t knocked herself out,
没有摔倒
running up and down the pitch with them.
你们不能只关注她们踢球吗
Why can’t you lot just see them as footballers?
怎么了
What?
往这边传 这边传
To the side! To the side!
快 动起来
Come on! Move it!
落后一球 加油吧
Down one-nil. Come on!
传过来 传过来 传啊
Over here! Over here! Come on!
上啊 杰丝
Go on, Jess!
朱丽斯 过她 朱丽斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!