I did, but I don’t anymore.
过去有 但不再有了
Yes? No, no, no, there is no problem.
有问题吗? 不 没有问题
We’re coming out right now.
我们马上出来
Whoa, that was good. That was good.
干得不错 干得不错
What, did you… you pay some hotel desk clerk
你是不是给旅馆前台服务员钱
to make that call for you, is that what you did?
让他给你打那个电话? 是你干的吧?
It was Captain Luc.
是卢克警官
I’ve got one minute to bring you out.
我还有1分钟带你出去
Captain Luc? Captain Luc!
卢克警官? 卢克警官!
Ooh, Captain Luc.
卢克警官
Well, Carl, I gotta say that that sounds pretty official to me
卡尔 我得说 听起来很像那么回事
but like I said, I… I think it’s just
但是像我说的… 我看只有…
me and you here, it’s me and you.
我和你在这 只有我们俩
so you’re going to have to catch me.
所以你得来抓我
Frank. Frank! You have to trust me on this!
弗兰克 弗兰克 这件事你得相信我
These people have been embarrassed, Frank. They’re angry.
这些人感到难堪 他们很生气
You rob their banks, you steal their money
你抢了他们的银行 偷了他们的钱
you live in their country.
生活在他们的国家
I told you this was what was going to happen
我告诉过你会这样的
that there was no other way for it to end.
没有其它了结方式
Don’t make a mistake!
不要胡来
That’s good.
很好
That’s good, Carl, you know?
很好 卡尔 你知道吗?
Keep pushing that lie.
接着编
Keep pushing till you make it true.
接着编直到编成真的
They’re going to kill you!
他们会杀了你
You walk out that door, they’re going to kill you.
如果你走出那门 他们会杀了你
Is that the truth?
是真的吗?
Yeah.
真的
You have any children, Carl?
你有孩子吗? 卡尔?
I have a four year old daughter.
有个4岁的女儿
You swear on your daughter?
你以女儿发誓?
You swear?
你发誓?
You swear?
你发誓?
That was really good, Carl.
好极了 卡尔
I have him in custody.
他由我监护
I got him.
我控制住他了!
I got him! It’s all right!
我控制住他了! 没关系!
It’s all right! I got him!
没关系! 我控制住他了!
Hey, I want it… I want it on the record.
我想做官方纪录
Frank Abagnale surrendered of his own accord.
弗兰克·阿巴戈内尔自愿被捕
Understood? Understood?
明白吗? 明白吗?
Where are you taking him? I’m… I’m supposed to go.
你们要把他带哪里去? 我应该跟着
Where are you taking him?
你们要把他带哪里去?
Let me in the… Let me in the car!
让我上…! 让我上车!
Hey! Let me in the car!
让我上车!
Don’t worry, Frank!
不要担心 弗兰克
I’ll have you extradited back to the United states. Don’t worry.
我会把你引渡回美国的 别担心
Carl…
卡尔
Carl, you have to remember
卡尔 你得记着
to let me call my father when we land.
我们一落地就让我给父亲打电话
I just want to, I want to talk to him
我只是想在他从电视
before he sees me on television or something like that.
或什么上看见我之前跟他谈谈
Carl, look.
卡尔 看
Runway 4 4. Frank, your father is dead.
44号跑道 弗兰克 你父亲死了
I’m sorry.
很遗憾
I didn’t want to say anything till we got closer to home.
在快到家之前我什么都不想说
He He… He fell down some steps at Grand Central station trying to catch a train.
他在赶火车时 从大中心车站掉下台阶
I didn’t want to be the one to tell you.
我本不想亲自告诉你
You’re lying, right?
你骗我的 是吗?
You said I could talk to him.
你说过我可以跟他交谈
Carl, who are you to… who are you to say something like that, huh?
卡尔 你怎么敢 你怎么敢说那样的话?
Who are you to say something like that?
你怎么敢说那样的话?
You said I could talk to him. He fell, and he…
你说过我可以跟他交谈 他掉下去
and he broke his neck. I’m sorry.
摔断了脖子 我很难过
I’m really sorry.
我真的很难过
Goddamn it!
见鬼!
Carl, I’m going to be sick!
卡尔 我要吐了!
It’s all right. It’s all right. It’s okay. Carl, I got to go to the bathroom.
没关系的 没事的 卡尔 我要去卫生间
I’m going to be sick. Sure. Let’s go in the bathroom.
我要吐了 当然 去卫生间吧
Goddamn it!
见鬼!
Oh, Daddy…
爸爸
You’ll have take your seat, sir.
各位 请回到座位上
I’ve told you twice. We’re landing.
我告诉过你2次了 要着陆了
Sorry. Thank you… All of you.
对不起 谢谢 你们全部
Frank! Come on now.
弗兰克! 出来了
Frank? We’re landing in six minutes.
弗兰克? 我们6分钟后着陆
All of you need to be in your seats
你们得回到座位…
With your seat belts fastened. Frank, open the door!
系上安全带 弗兰克! 开门!
Frank!
弗兰克!
You do it. Yeah.
你来 好
Frank! Frank!
弗兰克! 弗兰克!
All right, remain seated, everyone, please.
好 请大家坐着别动
FBI. Stay seated. FBI. Stay seated.
FBI 坐着别动 FBI 坐着别动
Please remain seated! Stay seated.
请坐好 坐好
You must stay seated until the aircraft has come to a complete stop.
你必须坐好 直到飞机停稳
God almighty.
天啊
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Hands behind your head!
把手放在脑后!
Carl, get me in the car, please.
卡尔 请让我上车吧
Get me in the car.
让我上车吧
Put him in.
让他上车
Taking into account the gravity of these crimes
鉴于罪行的严重性…
your history of bold and elusive behavior
放肆和逃避的行为…
and your complete lack of respect for the laws of the United States
及对美国法律的蔑视
I have no choice but to ignore your request to be treated as a minor
我不得不驳回你 将你作为少年犯对待的请求
and sentence you to 12 years in Atlanta’s maximum security prison
判你在亚特兰大监视最严密的监狱服刑12年
and recommend strongly that you be kept in isolation
并强烈建议对你在整个服刑期间
for the entirety of that sentence.
进行隔离关押
Use that door over there.
走那边的门
and give everyone my love.
替我向大家问好
I think about them all the time.
我一直都在想他们
Merry Christmas, Frank.
圣诞快乐 弗兰克
Hey, I got you some comic books here.
我给你带来了几本漫画书
How’s your daughter?
你女儿怎样?
What was her name? Grace.
她叫什么名字? 格雷斯
Well… I don’t know.
我不知道
she lives with her mother in Chicago
她跟母亲在芝加哥生活
and I don’t get to see her much.
我不常见她
What’s in the briefcase?
箱子里是什么?
Oh. I’m on my way to the airport.
我是在去机场的路上
It’s a paperhanger who’s working his way through Minnesota.
是个在明尼苏达州活动的伪造支票者
Aw, geez, he’s… he’s driving us crazy.
他 他搞得我们发疯
You got any of the checks?
你带支票来了吗?
Yeah, yeah, I got a… a counterfeit that he drew
对 我带了张他在…
on the Great Lakes savings and Loan.
大湖储贷银行填写的假支票
see, he’s just using a stencil machine and an Underwood.
他使用一台模版机 和一台木下牌打字机
Yeah, it’s a teller at the bank. Say again?
伪造者是名银行出纳 什么?
I It’s definitely a teller, Carl.
肯定是出纳 卡尔
I mean, banks, they always use hand stamps for the dates, see.
银行从来都是用手工封盖日期
They get used over and over again so they always get worn out
一遍遍使用 所以总有磨损
and the numbers are always cracking.
数字总是有断点
The sixes and the nines… see, they go first.
6和9 你看 它们先磨损
Thanks.
谢谢
I’d like you to take a look at something for me.
我想让你帮我看样东西
Tell me what you think.
告诉我你是怎么想的
That’s a fake.
这是假的
How do you know? You haven’t looked at it.
你还没看呢 怎么知道?
Well, there’s no perforated edge, right?
没有剪开的边
I mean, this… this check was hand cut, not fed.
我是说 这张支票是手工裁的 不是从大张上剪下的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!