It’s gonna be $164.
一共是164美元
Great. I’II, uh, I’ll write you a check.
很好 我给你写张支票
sorry, no checks, no cash.
对不起 不收支票 不收现金
You’ll have to fill in your employee I.D. number
你得写下你的职员身份号码
and then I’ll bill Pan Am.
我向泛美公司收帐
They’ll take it out of your next paycheck.
然后他们再从你下次薪水中扣除
Even better.
那更好
Dear Dad:
亲爱的爸爸…
You always told me that an honest man has nothing to fear.
你总是告诉我一个诚实的人 没什么可怕的
So I’m trying my best not to be afraid.
所以我尽量不去害怕
I’m sorry I ran away, but you don’t have to worry.
对不起我离家出走了 但你不用担心
I’m gonna get it all back now, Daddy.
我现在要把那些都找回来 爸爸
I promise. I’m going to get it all back.
我保证 我要都找回来
Are you a real live pilot?
你是真的飞行员吗?
I sure am, little lady. What’s your name?
我肯定是 小姐 你叫什么名字?
Celine. Celine, it’s a pleasure to meet you.
席琳 席琳 很高兴见到你
It’s a pleasure to meet you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
eighty, ninety, one hundred dollars.
80 90 100美元
You have yourself a great time in Paris.
祝你在巴黎过得愉快
I always do.
我总是过得愉快
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I’m John Modiger. I manage this branch.
我叫约翰.摩迪治 我管理这家分行
I want to thank you for coming in and using our institution.
感谢你来到这里 使用我们的银行服务
Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you, John.
幸会 约翰
I’ll be back again. Good.
我还会来的 好
Have you stayed with us before?
你以前住过我们酒店吗?
Uh, no, I’ve been primarily based on the West Coast.
不 我以前主要是在西海岸一带
Is it all right if I write you a check for the room?
我可以给你写张支票付房钱吗?
No problem, sir. Great.
没问题 先生 很好
I was also wondering if I could write you a personal check?
我想知道 能否使用个人支票?
For airline personnel, we cash personal checks up to $100.
对于航空公司的职员 我们最多兑现100美元个人支票
Payroll checks we cash up to $300.
薪水支票我们最多兑现300美元现金
Did you say $300 for a payroll check?
你是说工资支票给兑现300美元?
Dear Dad:
亲爱的爸爸…
I’ve decided to become a pilot for Pan American Airways…
我已经决定要成为泛美航空公司的飞行员了
the most trusted name in the skies.
泛美是天空中最值得信任的名字
They’ve accepted me into their training program
他们已经接受我参加他们的培训
and told me that if I work hard
并说如果我努力工作
I should earn my wings real soon.
不久我就真要插上翅膀了
Please get in touch with Joanna Carlton from the tenth grade.
请跟10年级的乔安娜·卡尔顿联系
Tell her I’m sorry that I could not take her to the Junior Prom.
告诉他说我抱歉不能带她去3年级舞会
Love, your son, Frank.
爱你的 儿子 弗兰克
Hello, how are you? Fine, thank you.
你好吗? 很好 谢谢
I have a payroll check here I’d like to cash.
我有1张薪水支票想兑现金
Certainly.
没问题
Uh, excuse me.
对不起
I’m sure you hear this all the time but,
我肯定你经常听人这么说
you have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.
但你的眼睛是我见过的最美丽的一双
Yeah, I do get that all the time.
是 我经常听人这么说
How would you like it?
你想兑现什么面额的钞票?
Oh, I’m sorry, sir.
对不起 先生
We won’t have any cash until the banks open in an hour
我们要等银行一小时后开门才有现金
but, uh, I’m sure
但我肯定
they can cash your check at the airport.
他们可以在飞机场给你兑现支票
The airport?
飞机场?
Who cashes checks at the airport?
谁在飞机场兑现支票?
Well, the airlines, sir.
航空公司
They’ve always taken care of their own.
他们总是给自己兑现
Hello. Hi. Are you deadheading?
你好 请问是要搭机吗?
What?
什么?
Are you my deadhead to Miami?
你要搭机去迈阿密吗?
Yes, yes.
是的
Yeah, I’m the deadhead. Here you go.
是 我要搭机 给你
You’re a little late, but the jump seat is open.
你有点晚了 但驾驶舱备用椅空着
You know it’s been awhile since I’ve done this.
我干这一行已经有段时间了
Which one’s the jump seat again?
但备用椅在哪?
Have a nice flight.
旅途愉快
Are you my deadhead?
你要搭我的飞机吗?
Frank, Captain Oliver.
弗兰克 奥利弗机长
John Larkin, the copilot. Hello.
约翰·拉金 副驾驶 你好
Fred Tulley, flight engineer.
福瑞德·塔利 飞机工程师
Frank Taylor, Pan Am.
弗兰克.泰勒 泛美公司
Thanks for giving me a lift, boys.
谢谢捎我一程 小伙子们
Go ahead and take a seat, Frank. We’re about to push.
坐下吧 弗兰克 我们要起飞了
DC 8? What kind of equipment you on, DC 8?
你开什么飞机
Uh, 707.
是707
You turning around on the redeye?
你刚到就返回去?
Uh, I’m jumping puddles for the next few months
我下几个月要在洲际之间来回飞
trying to earn my keep running leapfrogs for the weak and weary.
通过给那些又病又累的人替班 来多挣点钱
No shame in that. We all did it.
没什么不好意思 我们都是这么过来的
Have a seat. Thank you.
坐吧 谢谢
Would you like a drink after takeoff?
起飞后你想喝点什么吗?
M Milk?
牛奶?
80 knots. Check.
速度: 80节 (时速150公里) 确认
V one. Rotate.
到达仰转速度 仰转
V two. Positive rate.
到达爬升速度 正仰角
Gear up.
收起落架
Dear Dad:
亲爱的爸爸:
Today was graduation.
今天我毕业
I am now a copilot
我现在是副驾驶
earning $1,400 a month plus benefits
每月挣1400美元 外加福利
and the best part is
而最好的一点是
they tell me my family can fly for free.
他们告诉我说我的家里人可以免费飞
So tell Mom to pack her bags and buy a new swimsuit
所以告诉妈妈去准备行李 买套新的泳衣
because I’m taking us all to Hawaii for Christmas.
因为我要带你们去夏威夷过圣诞节
I love you, Dad.
我爱你 爸爸
Aloha, Frank.
再见 弗兰克
Hello, deadhead. Hello.
你好 免费乘客 你好
Enjoying your free ride?
旅途愉快吗?
Marci…
玛茜…
did you drop this?
这个是你掉的吗
Must’ve slipped right off your neck. No…
一定是从你脖子上滑落下来的 不是
No!
不是我的!
No…
不…
Why are you stopping?
为什么停下来?
I want to tell you something, Marci.
我想告诉你件事 玛茜
This is by far…
这是到目前…
the best date I have ever been on.
我曾经有过的最好的约会
I’d like to open a Money Market, please.
请帮我开一个货币市场账户
Okay.
好的
Welcome to Miami Mutual Bank. How may I help you?
欢迎来迈阿密互助银行 能为您做点什么?
My name is Frank Taylor. I’m a copilot for Pan Am.
我叫弗兰克·泰勒 是泛美航空公司的副驾驶
I’d like to cash this check here, and then
我想办理支票兑现
I’d like to take you out for a steak dinner.
然后带你去吃牛排晚餐
And then we feed the checks into the MICR machine
然后我们把支票放进磁性墨迹识别机里
which uses special ink
它用一种特殊的墨水
to encode the account numbers on the bottom of the checks.
在支票的底部给支票加编码
And where are these numbers?
那些编码在哪里?
They’re, um… right here.
就在这儿
Right there? see?
在这儿? 看到了吗?
They’re called routing numbers.
它们叫做路由编码
so where do the checks get routed to?
那么这些支票要路由到哪里去呢?
You know, I don’t exactly know. Nobody ever asked me that before.
我不知道 从来没有人问过我
Our next item up for bid is also…
我们下一个竞标的物品还是
from the Jersey Central Bank foreclosure.
来自新泽西中心银行的抵押没收品
This is a MICR encoder a machine used to encode bank checks.
这是台磁性墨迹识别机 用来给银行支票编码的
Do I have an opening bid?
有起标价吗?
Our unknown subject is a paperhanger who started working on the East Coast.
我们的罪犯是个从东海岸开始的伪造支票者
In the last few weeks, this unsub has developed
在过去的几个星期里 他发明了一种
a new form of check fraud which I’m calling the float.
新型的支票欺诈手法 我称它飘

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!