Holding their breath for you. You hear that?
为你摒住了呼吸 你听见了吗?
And I turned to my buddies and I said…
我转过去对我的朋友们说…
I will not leave France without her.
不得到她我决不离开法国
And I didn’t.
而我真没离开
You didn’t.
你没离开
I didn’t.
我没离开
Oh, shit! Oh, shit, the rug!
该死的 地毯
Aw, Mom…
妈…
I can’t believe I did that.
我真不敢相信我做的
No, no, it’s nothing. It’s nothing.
没关系 没关系
Oh, Frankie, Frankie, get a towel.
弗兰基 快去找毛巾
Paula… Come on. Yeah, yeah.
保拉 没事的 好 好
Dance with me, Paula.
和我跳支舞 保拉
Whenever I dance for you i get in trouble.
无论什么时候跟你跳舞 我都会惹麻烦
Watch this.
看这
Frank! Wake up. Come on, let’s go!
弗兰克! 醒醒 快点 要走了
Get up. Come on, come on.
快点 快点起来
Frank, wake up.
弗兰克 醒醒
Dad.
老爸
You don’t have to go to school today. It’s okay.
你今天不用去上学 没关系
Why? Is it snowing?
为什么? 下雪了吗?
Do you have a black suit?
你有没有黑色礼服?
I overslept again, huh?
我又睡过头了
We have a very important meeting in the city.
我们要到城里去参加一个重要会议
Eat that. Come on, come on, eat.
吃了它 快点 快点
Ma’am, open up. Just open up please.
夫人 开门
It’s important. What?
很重要 什么?
We don’t open for half an hour!
还有半个小时才开门
Open the door, please. Just open the door. It’s important.
请把门打开 很重要的事
I I’m sorry, we don’t open for half an hour.
对不起 我们还得过半小时开门
What’s your name, ma’am?
你叫什么名字 夫人?
Darcy.
达茜
Darcy. That’s a pretty name.
达茜 是个好听的名字
I’m in a bit of a fix. I need a suit for my kid.
我有点困难 我需要给我的孩子租套衣服
This is my son Frank.
这是我儿子弗兰克
He needs a black suit. Black suit…
他需要一套黑礼服 黑礼服
There was a death in the family.
我家里有人死了
My father, 85 years old, war hero.
我的父亲 85岁 战争英雄
Yeah?
是吗?
There’s a funeral this afternoon, military funeral
下午要举行葬礼 军式葬礼…
planes flying overhead, 21 gun salute.
飞机头上飞 21响礼炮
Frank needs to borrow a suit for a couple of hours.
弗兰克需要租套衣服用几个小时
I’m sorry, we don’t loan suits, and we’re not open.
对不起 我们不出租衣服 也还没开门
Darcy… Darcy, please. Come back.
达茜 求你 帮帮忙
Darcy… is this yours?
达茜 这是你的吗?
I just found it in the parking lot.
我刚才在停车场发现的
It must’ve slipped right off your neck.
一定是从你的脖子上滑落的
Don’t hit the curb.
别撞到路牙
Now get out, walk around the back and hold the door open for me.
现在下车 从后边绕过来给我开门
All right.
好的
What’s next? Okay, stop grinning.
然后呢? 好 不要咧嘴笑
When I get inside, you go back to the front seat and wait.
我进去后 你回到车前座等我
Even if a cop comes and writes you a ticket
即使警察来开罚单
you don’t move the car, understood?
也不要挪动车 明白吗?
Dad, wha what’s all this for?
爸 这都是为什么?
You know why the Yankees always win, Frank?
你知道为什么杨基队总是赢吗?
Cause they have Mickey Mantle?
因为他们有米基·曼托? ‘
No, it’s ’cause the other teams can’t stop staring at those damn pinstripes.
不 是因为其它队总盯着他们的条纹衣服看
Watch this.
瞧好了
The manager of Chase Manhattan Bank
美国大通银行的经理
is about to open the door for your father.
要给你父亲开门了
Mr. Abagnale, um
阿巴戈内尔先生…
we don’t usually loan money to people who have unresolved business with the IRs.
我们通常不会贷款给那些有税务问题的人
That’s a misunderstanding.
那是个误会
I hired the wrong guy to do my books.
我用错了记账的人
A mistake, I… anybody could make it.
是个任何人都可能犯的错误
I just need you guys to help me weather the storm.
我只需要你们帮助我渡过难关
sir, you’re being investigated by the government for tax fraud.
先生 你正因骗税问题被政府调查
My store is a landmark in New Rochelle.
我的商店在新罗谢尔很有名
I have customers all over New York.
我的客户遍布纽约
Well, you’re not a customer at Chase Manhattan.
但你不是大通银行的客户
We don’t know you.
我们不认识你
I’m sure your bank in New Rochelle, they know you,
我确信新罗谢尔的银行认识你
they could help you out. My bank went out of business.
能帮你摆脱困境 我的银行倒闭了
Banks like this one put them out of business.
像你们这样的银行使它们倒闭的
Now, I know I made a mistake, I admit that
我知道我犯了个错误 我承认这点
but these people want blood.
但这些人想吸血
They want my store.
他们想要我的商店
They’ve threatened to put me in jail.
甚至威胁过我说要把我投入监狱
This is America, right? I’m not a criminal.
这是美国 对吗? 我不是罪犯
I’m a Medal of Honor winner a lifetime member
我是新罗谢尔旋转俱乐部终身会员
of the New Rochelle Rotary Club.
荣誉奖章获得者
All I’m asking is for you to help me beat these guys.
我想求你做的就是帮我打败这些家伙
It’s not a question of winning and losing. It’s a question of risk.
这不是输赢问题 而是风险问题
You’re the largest bank in the world.
你们是世界上最大的银行
Where’s the fu…
哪来…
Whe… Where’s the risk?
哪里… 哪里有风险?
Dad, how could you just let him take our car like that?
爸 你怎么能让他们像那样拿走我们的车?
He didn’t take anything. We took him. He overpaid by $500.
他多付了500美元 所以是我们拿了他的
Come on, Frank.
得了 弗兰克
Let’s return the suit.
我们去还衣服吧
This place is good.
那地方不错
It’s small but, you know it’s going to be a lot less work.
是小了些 但不用操那么多心
A lot less work for you.
家务活少多了
Hey, Dad.
老爸
Where’s your mother?
你母亲呢?
I don’t know.
我不知道
she said something about going to look for a job.
她说什么要去找工作
What’s she gonna be
她能做什么
a shoe salesman at a centipede farm?
在蜈蚣农场卖鞋?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
You want some pancakes?
你想要点薄饼吗?
For dinner? On my son’s 16th birthday?
在我儿子16岁生日这天 晚餐吃博饼?
We’re not gonna eat pancakes.
我们才不吃薄饼
Come on, why are you looking at me like that? You thought I forgot?
你为什么那样看着我? 你以为我忘了?
I didn’t think you forgot. I opened a checking account
我没以为你忘了 我以你的名义
in your name.
开了个支票账户
I put $25 in the account so you can buy whatever you want.
账户里存了25美元 随便你买什么
Don’t tell your mother. I won’t.
别告诉你母亲 我不会的
Thanks, Dad.
多谢你 爸爸
Didn’t that bank turn you down for a loan, though?
那家银行不是拒绝给你贷款了吗?
Yes, they all turned me down.
是的 他们都拒绝我了
Then why you opening a banking account with them?
那怎么还在那儿开户?
Well, because one day, you’ll want something from these people
因为迟早你会用到银行
a house, a car.
贷款买房子 买车
They have all the money.
他们控制这些钱
There’s 50 checks there, Frank
这有50张支票 弗兰克…
which means, from this day on…
也就是说 从今天开始…
you’re in their little club.
你就加入了他们的小俱乐部
I’m in their little club.
我加入了他们的小俱乐部
You got that, you got it all.
有了支票 就有了一切
It’s even got my name there, huh?
上边甚至有我的名字
To the moon.
一步登天
To the moon! To the moon.
一步登天 一步登天
see that? It’s just a school.
看见了吗? 那只不过是所学校
No different than Westbourne.
和西波恩中学没什么两样
Ma… you said you were going to quit.
妈 你说过要戒烟的
Frankie, you don’t have to wear the uniform here.
弗兰克 在这儿你不用穿校服
Why don’t you take off your jacket?
为什么不脱了你的上衣呢?
I’m used to it.
我习惯了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!