Yeah…
没错
Paper is double bonded
纸是双层的
much too heavy to be a bank check.
作为银行支票太重了
Magnetic ink, it’s, uh, raised against my fingers
这磁墨 我能用手感觉到它的凸起
instead of flat.
应该是平的
And this doesn’t smell like MICR.
并且闻起来不像支票专用墨
It’s some kind of a… you know, some kind of a drafting ink.
是一种… 一种画图用墨
You know, the kind you get at a stationery store.
在文具店能买到这种墨
Frank.
弗兰克
would you be interested in working with the FBI’s Financial Crimes Unit?
有没有兴趣在联邦调查局经济犯罪科工作?
I already got a job here. You know, I, uh, deliver the mail.
我在这里已经有工作了 送信
Frank, we have the power to take you out of prison.
弗兰克 我们能把你从监狱里放出来
You’d be placed in the custody of the FBI
你将在联邦调查局的监护下
where you’d serve out the remainder of your sentence
服完剩下的刑期
as an employee of the federal government.
作为联邦政府的雇员
Under whose custody?
在谁的监护下?
Hi. I I’m Frank Abagnale.
我叫弗兰克·阿巴戈内尔
I’m supposed to start work here today.
我应该今天开始工作
It’s a tour company operating out of the BVI.
是个安排英国处女岛度假的旅游公司
sir, Mr. Abagnale is here.
先生 阿巴戈内尔来了
I’m going to call you back.
我会再打给你
Hello, Carl.
你好 卡尔
Welcome to the FBI.
欢迎来到联邦调查局
I’ll show you where you’re working.
我带你看看工作的地方
Carl… how long do I have to work here?
卡尔 我要在这里工作多久?
It’s 8:15 in the morning to 5:00 in the afternoon.
早上8点15分到晚上5点钟
45 minutes for lunch.
午休45分钟
No, I…
不是问这个
I mean, how long?
我是说 多久?
Every day.
每天
Every day, Frank, till we let you go.
每天 直到我们放你走
Yeah. Hey, Carl.
什么事 卡尔
How you doing? It’s not a good time, Frank.
进展如何 现在聊天不合适 弗兰克
I’m clearing my desk for the weekend.
我在为周末赶工
Carl, you mind if I come to work with you tomorrow?
介意我明天来跟你一起工作吗?
Tomorrow is saturday.
明天是星期六
I’m flying to Chicago to see my daughter.
我要飞到芝加哥看我女儿
I’ll be back to work on Monday.
星期一回来
You’re going to see Grace, huh?
去见格雷斯?
Well, that’s the plan.
对 是我的计划
so what should I do till Monday?
星期一前我该干什么?
I’m sorry, kid, I can’t help you there. Excuse me.
对不起 这我帮不了你 让一让
This is Handratty.
汉莱提
Oh, yeah, put him on.
好 接过来
Mr. Sawyer.
斯耶先生
How are you?
你怎么样
I have a half a dozen more checks
我还有6张的支票
on that tour operator at the BVI.
关于那家英国处女岛旅游公司的
American Airlines 355…
请乘坐美国航空 355航班…
serving Chicago and san Francisco…
飞往芝加哥和旧金山的…
is now open for passenger check in.
旅客准备登机
How’d you do it, Frank?
你怎么办到的 弗兰克?
How’d you pass the bar in Louisiana?
你是怎么通过路易斯安娜州的律师考试的?
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么?
Listen…
听着
I’m sorry I put you through all this.
我很抱歉给你惹了这么多麻烦
You go back to Europe, you’re gonna die in Perpignan Prison.
你要是回到欧洲 会死在坡皮监狱的
You try to run here in the states
如果你想从美国逃跑
we’ll send you back to Atlanta for 50 years.
我们就会把你送回亚特兰大关50年
I know that.
我知道
I spent four years trying to arrange your release.
我花了4年时间设法把你放出来
Had to convince my bosses at the FBI
我得向我的老板
and the Attorney General of the United states
和首席检察官证明
you wouldn’t run.
你不会逃跑
Why’d you do it?
你为什么那样做呢?
You’re just a kid. I’m not your kid.
你是个孩子 我不是你的孩子
You said you were going to Chicago.
你说你要去芝加哥
My daughter can’t see me this weekend.
我女儿这个周末不能见我了
she’s going skiing.
她要去滑雪
You said she was four years old.
你说她4岁
You’re lying.
你撒谎
she was four when I left.
我离开时她4岁
Now she’s 15.
现在15岁了
My wife’s been remarried for 11 years.
我太太再婚11年了
I see Grace every now and again.
我有时见格雷斯
I don’t understand. Sure you do.
我不明白 你当然明白
sometimes it’s easier living the lie.
有时说谎更容易
I’m going to let you fly tonight, Frank.
我今晚让你飞走 弗兰克
I’m not even going to try to stop you.
我甚至不会拦你的
That’s ’cause I know you’ll be back on Monday.
因为我知道 你星期一会回来
Yeah? How do you know I’ll come back?
是吗 你怎么知道我会回来?
Look.

Frank.
弗兰克
nobody’s chasing you.
没有人在追你
American Airlines flight 131
前往匹兹堡的
to Pittsburgh is now ready for boarding.
美航131航班 已开始登机
Passengers with boarding passes, please proceed to Gate 23A.
持登机牌的乘客 请到23A门
Okay.
好的
Alice, has he still not called?
爱丽丝 他还没来电吗?
No, he hasn’t.
是的 还没有
Good morning.
早上好
I’ve, uh, called this meeting to discuss
我召开此次会议是为了讨论
a new type of check fraud and counterfeiting
一种新型的支票欺诈和伪造手段
which the unsub is washing and altering checks
嫌疑犯涂改支票
then passing them throughout Arizona.
然后发送到亚利桑那州
This unsub is a big dog
这个嫌疑犯是个大赌徒
passing checks as large as five figures.
支票填5位数
sorry I’m late.
对不起 我迟到了
sorry.
抱歉
We have a recovered check on Agent Reiter’s desk.
瑞特特工的桌子上有张伪造的支票
Why don’t we step out to the bullpen?
我们出去看看吧
There’s impressions on every line.
每一行都被加重
Looks like the original amount was for $60.
好像原来数额是60美元
Mind if I take a look?
我能看一下吗?
Cashed in Flagstaff a week ago.
一周前在福莱格斯达福兑现的
Cost the bank $16,000.
银行损失1万6千美元
It’s a real check. Yeah.
是张真支票 对
Yeah. It’s been washed.
被洗过了
The only thing original is the signature.
原来的东西只剩下签名
But it’s perfect, Carl. I mean…
但是很完美 卡尔 真的
I mean this isn’t hydrochloride or bleach.
它不是用酸洗或漂白的
No.
不是
something new.
是什么新东西
Maybe a nail polish remover where the acetone
也许是一种指甲膏清洗剂或者丙酮
removes the ink that’s not been printed?
之类的东西洗去手写墨水
How did you do it, Frank?
你是怎么做的? 弗兰克?
How did you cheat on the bar exam in Louisiana?
你是怎么骗过路易斯安娜州的律师考试的?
I didn’t cheat.
我没作弊
I studied for two weeks and I passed.
我学了两周就通过了
Is that the truth, Frank?
是真的吗? 弗兰克?
Is that the truth?
是真的吗?
I’ll bet this guy steals checks out of mailboxes.
我肯定这家伙从邮箱里偷支票
He washes off their names and he puts on his own.
他洗掉他们的名字 换成自己的
You’re saying that he’s a local?
你说他是当地人?
Well, if it were me, you know
如果是我的话
I’d call the bank first, I’d check out the balance…
我会先给银行打电话 查一下余额…
Make sure there’s enough money in there
弄清楚有足够的钱在里面
to make it worth your while. Exactly.
确定值得冒险 正是如此
You know, Carl, I think this guy’s pretty smart.
卡尔 我想这家伙非常狡猾
I guess all we have to do now is catch him.
我想现在我们要做的就是去抓住他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!