At the end of the day
今天结束的时候
I’ll be choosing eight young ladies to be a part of…
我将选择八名年轻女士…
Pan Am’s future stewardess flight crew program.
做为泛美未来的空中小姐
Now, these eight young ladies will accompany me
同时这八位女士将陪同我
on a two month public relations tour through Europe.
去欧洲进行两个月的巡回演讲
They will discover firsthand what it takes
途中她们将学习到
to be a Pan American stewardess.
如何成为泛美航空的一流空姐
Give me at least two men…
给我最少两个兄弟…
Nah, one man per every two counters.
两个通道最少要有一个人
All right?
可以吗
Amdursky? Yeah?
阿姆德斯基? 嗯?
Make sure your uniforms are covering the sidewalk entrances and exits.
保证你的人 守着人行道和出入口
Hey… let’s have, uh, periodic sweeps of the men’s lav.
我们来经常巡查男洗手间
You, here.
你 负责这里
What qualifies me to be a future stewardess?
什么条件使我能成为未来的空中小姐?
Well, I think that I’m really friendly
我认为我真的很友善
and I can really help out
真能帮助人…
and, um, make people feel welcome on the plane and…
使人感到在飞机上受到欢迎 并且…
We’ll be traveling at 6,000 miles per hour
我们在90米的高度上
at an altitude of 300 feet.
以9600公里时速飞行
All my bags are packed, I’m ready to go…
我行装已打好 我准备好出发
Ilene Anderson.
依琳娜·安德森
Miggy Acker.
米姬·埃克
Debra Jo McMillan.
曼布拉·乔·麦克米伦
Candy Heston.
坎迪·赫斯顿
You see that blonde out front?
你看见走在最前面的金发妞了吗?
I should have been a pilot. Exactly.
我本该成为一名飞行员的 很对
Mr. Carl Handratty
汉莱提先生
please pick up the courtesy telephone.
请接听免费电话
Handratty.
汉莱提
Carl, your walkie talkie wasn’t working.
卡尔 你的对讲机刚才不好使
There’s a guy in a Pan Am uniform
有一个穿泛美制服的人
sitting in a white Coupe DeVille out in front of Terminal J.
坐在大都市单排座车到站口J
That’s the charter terminal.
那是包机口
Can you get a look at his face?
你看见他的脸了吗?
He’s got his pilot’s cap on.
他带着飞行员的帽子
Carl, I think it’s him!
卡尔 我想是他
Out of the car, Frank.
从车里出来 弗兰克
Frank?!
弗兰克?
step out of the car!
从车里出来
Keep your hands where I can see ’em.
把手放在我能看见的地方别动
Don’t shoot me! I’m just a driver.
不要开枪 我只是个司机
A man paid me $100 to wear this uniform
一个人给我100美元让我穿这制服…
and pick someone up at the airport. Who you picking up?
到飞机场接人 你接谁?
Pack up, let’s fly away.
收队 我们走
South America, Australia
南美洲 澳大利亚
Singapore, Egypt.
新加坡 埃及
The kid’s gone completely out of control.
这家伙完全失去疯了
Why wasn’t I called? Nobody was called, sir.
为什么没通知我? 谁也没通知 长官
The banks didn’t know what was happening till last week.
银行直到上周才知道
That’s impossible.
不可能
They didn’t call ’cause it’s not counterfeiting.
他们没通知是因为这不是伪造
It’s something else. Well, what is he doing?
反正是其他的事 到底是什么呢?
He’s making real checks, sir.
他做的是真支票
These are so perfect the airline didn’t know the difference.
很完美… 航空公司辨别不出来
Last check was cashed in Madrid a week ago.
上张支票是在一周前在马德里兑现的
My guess is he’s still there. We have to leave now, sir. Today.
我猜他还在那儿 我们现在就得出发
Go where? Spain? You want to go to spain?
去哪? 西班牙? 你想去西班牙?
Well, eventually, he’s got to go back to where the checks were printed.
最后他会回去的… 回到印支票的地方
I think that’s why he’s moving back through Europe.
这就是他为什么在欧洲活动
Look at the map, sir. He’s making a circle.
看着这地图 先生 他在做一个圈子
He’s running out of checks. I know it’s a… it’s a long shot, sir
他要用完支票了 我可能说得不准
but if we track him from Madrid,
但如果我们从马德里开始追踪他
sir, we could still catch him. I’m sorry, Carl, if you couldn’t catch him here
还是能抓住他的 如果你在这儿抓不住他
you’re not going to catch him there.
那在别的地方也抓不住
But, sir, we’re going to let him get away.
可是我们就让他跑掉吗
No, Carl, you let him get away.
卡尔 是你让他跑掉的
A perfect one 16th all the way around.
完美的边界尺寸… 整个一圈
Color separation is flawless.
上色毫无瑕疵
There’s no bleeding. Hmm.
墨迹没有流淌
Nobody does work like this in the states.
在美国没有人能干得这么好
Nobody but us.
除了我们
Where was it printed?
是在哪儿印制的?
It was printed on a monster… A monster.
是在一个老印刷机上 老印刷机
a Heidelberg, an Istra… Heidelberg.
海德尔堡 伊斯的利亚半岛 海德尔堡
a dinosaur, four colors.
过时的 4色的
You can smell the weight.
能感觉出印刷机的重量
Two tons, without the ink.
2吨 不算墨水
Where do they do printing like this?
他们在哪儿做这样的印刷?
Germany, Great Britain…
德国 英国…
France. France!
法国 法国!
France. Frank’s mother said the name of a village in France
弗兰克的母亲提过法国一个村子的名字
where they didn’t have sara Lee.
那儿没有沙拉利
The village where she met Frank’s father.
她遇见弗兰克父亲的村子
Oh, yeah, I don’t remember, uh…
我记不得…
It started with an M. It was, uh, Mont something.
以M开头 是曼什么的
Mont. Mr. Fox? Uh, yes, yes.
福克斯先生? 对 对
Question: You met your husband during the war?
提问: 你是在大战时遇见你丈夫的
Yes, I lived in a small village in France. Yeah, right.
我住在法国一个村庄 就是这么说的
The kind of place where they never heard of sara Lee.
在那儿人们从没听说过沙拉利
Tell me you wrote down the name of the village, Mr. Fox.
告诉我你记下了那个村子的名字
Montrichard.
曼沙
Carl? Carl!
卡尔!
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
How is it that we’re always talking on Christmas, Carl?
我们总是在圣诞节交谈感觉怎么样?
Every Christmas I’m talking to you!
每个圣诞节 我都跟你交谈!
Put your shirt on, Frank. You’re under arrest.
穿上衣服 弗兰克 你被捕了
Hey, are you hungry? Do you want some beans, Carl?
你饿了吗? 想要些豆子吗?
They got the best French beans here.
他们这儿有法国最好的豆子
Here, give these a try. There’s two dozen French police officers outside.
来尝尝 外面有20多名法国警察
Carl, I gotta tell you, they’re delicious. They wanted to bring you in.
卡尔 真的很美味 他们想抓你
You want a bite? But they needed the help of an American.
想尝一口吗? 但他们需要美国人的帮助
Are you hungry? You want a bite?
你饿了吗? 想尝一口吗?
But I told them I wouldn’t bring them to you
但我说了我不把他们带到你这里来
unless I could put the cuffs on you myself.
除非我能亲自给你戴上手铐
Well, you have a gun? You have a gun?
你有枪吗? 你有枪吗?
No gun? No.
没有? 没有
No gun.
没枪
And and you’re… and you’re telling me what?
那你在跟我说什么?
there’s two dozen French police officers out there
在外面有20多名法国警察?
right now on Christmas Eve? That’s what you’re telling me?
就在平安夜? 你是那么说的吗?
Yeah. All right, all right.
对 好吧 好吧
Well, there’s no windows here.
这里没有窗户
I’m going to take a look out the front door. No! No!
我到前门看看 不! 不!
I told them I’d walk out first and give a signal.
我告诉他们我先走出去给他们一个信号
Here, you can put these on yourself. No, I can’t do that! I can’t do that.
给 你自己戴上 不 我不戴
You know why?
你知道为什么?
Cause I think you’re full of shit.
因为你总是很蠢 ‘
I don’t… I don’t think there’s anyone else out there.
我看外面一个人也没有
I think… I think it’s just me and you.
我看只有你和我
That’s right. I think it’s just me and you, and you know what?
对 只有你和我 你知道吗?
You’re going to have to catch me yourself!
你得自己抓住我
I wo… we don’t have time for this.
我们没时间争论了
Ah, that’s good. That’s good.
很好 很好
Tell me what you want me to see, huh?
告诉我你想让我看见什么
I wouldn’t lie to you.
我不会对你撒谎的
Look, you’re wearing a wedding ring.
你戴着结婚戒指
You’re wearing a wedding ring, Carl! You lied to me about that!
你戴着结婚戒指 卡尔! 这事你骗我了!
Didn’t you lie about that?!
是不是撒谎了?
You asked me if I had a family.
你问我是不是有个家

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!